08 Cross Country

Re: 08 Cross Country

Postby baller24 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:31 pm

project-pat wrote:No...I wasn't out for XC at the time, but I think the bowman team did go. I'm pretty disappointed it took me until my sophmore year to go out.

I see, yea it is a pretty awesome sport to be apart of
baller24
NDPreps Starter

Postby flyguy » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:04 pm

Baller wrote:Bowman has been the state powerhouse in Cross Country, both boys and girls, for the last 2-3 DECADES. Honestly, many of those runners and teams could have easily won class A

ok idn the past much im new to the sport to but if u look at results(same course for state)1st place would have taken fifth place in class a and 2nd place in class b would have taken 7th. All state in class A was under 16:50.21.Class B is under 17:29.56. so there is some difference in competion.
flyguy

Postby chemokid » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:13 am

have you even seen bowman run with actual class a runners? at a meet in williston the girls took third and only lost to bismarck high by 11 points. if running in the class a state meet, they probably could have grabbed third or fourth as a team. actually, with the determination of their coach, they probably could have fought it out for first with south, minot, and bismarck.
chemokid

Postby Stormtrooper » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:25 pm

flyguy wrote:
Stormtrooper wrote:Justin Lepp should be pretty good. he runs and practices all the time.

You are the biggest CHS fan ever. Which you have made yourself look like a fool about. Here are some of the reasons you need to think before you type:
1.Evan Kendall Not MRBBALL because:Points Per Game-10.6, Assists-45 total,turnovers-37,Bad assists to turnover ratio,He is shooting 36% shooting fg,31.4% from the 3 point line.
2.Joey Paulus JP4MRHOCKEY-NO-Joey is lightning fast but not mr hockey get real, There are 3 goalies(Kline, Kovacs, Eichle) ahead of him for mr hockey(from the WDA), at least 3 defense ahead of him for mr hockey(Rehak, Labere, Bair) and AT LEAST 3 forwards ahead of him for mr hockey(Seeburg, Haugen,Swanberg )
3.Justin Lepp should be good, good if you are talking 100th at state. He will not be a contender for an all state spot next year, too many good seniors next year, sorry bro.

SO GET REAL!

u have to admit it though, all of these chs kids are near the top of their sports.
Stormtrooper

Postby flyguy » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:17 pm

Stormtrooper wrote:
flyguy wrote:
Stormtrooper wrote:Justin Lepp should be pretty good. he runs and practices all the time.

You are the biggest CHS fan ever. Which you have made yourself look like a fool about. Here are some of the reasons you need to think before you type:
1.Evan Kendall Not MRBBALL because:Points Per Game-10.6, Assists-45 total,turnovers-37,Bad assists to turnover ratio,He is shooting 36% shooting fg,31.4% from the 3 point line.
2.Joey Paulus JP4MRHOCKEY-NO-Joey is lightning fast but not mr hockey get real, There are 3 goalies(Kline, Kovacs, Eichle) ahead of him for mr hockey(from the WDA), at least 3 defense ahead of him for mr hockey(Rehak, Labere, Bair) and AT LEAST 3 forwards ahead of him for mr hockey(Seeburg, Haugen,Swanberg )
3.Justin Lepp should be good, good if you are talking 100th at state. He will not be a contender for an all state spot next year, too many good seniors next year, sorry bro.

SO GET REAL!

u have to admit it though, all of these chs kids are near the top of their sports.

NO!!!!Lepp is notever close, kendall is the 3rd best point gaurd in the WDA maybe 4th,and paulus is the best out of those kids u said he at least made all region.You need to stop bragging up your CHS kids
flyguy

Postby flyguy » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:19 pm

chemokid wrote:have you even seen bowman run with actual class a runners? at a meet in williston the girls took third and only lost to bismarck high by 11 points. if running in the class a state meet, they probably could have grabbed third or fourth as a team. actually, with the determination of their coach, they probably could have fought it out for first with south, minot, and bismarck.

The times say it all, they could not have beaten BHS,MHS.FSHS,DHS and WFHS.Actually they might have beaten one of those teams.BUT DOUBTFUL
flyguy

Postby baller24 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:18 pm

How old is Joash and approximately when is his birthday? I thought i heard from somebody he is getting close to the 20 year old mark and if i am not mistaken that once you trun 20 you cannot be in high shcool sports? If anybody knows anything about this, let me know because i am curious
baller24
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:57 pm

According to his profile on berecruited.com...his birthday is August 11, 1989.
project-pat

Postby filibuster2 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:56 pm

yeah but when people were talking at state xc some one said he was 19, i could be mistaken, if so he can't compete next year
filibuster2
NDPreps Rookie

Postby flyguy » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:22 pm

filibuster2 wrote:yeah but when people were talking at state xc some one said he was 19, i could be mistaken, if so he can't compete next year

the ndhsa might let him slide because h couldnt help being behind he must have needed like classes to learn english and our subjects so he could fit into an american school class....so he might slide by
flyguy

Postby demon_fan14 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:20 am

flyguy wrote:
filibuster2 wrote:yeah but when people were talking at state xc some one said he was 19, i could be mistaken, if so he can't compete next year

the ndhsa might let him slide because h couldnt help being behind he must have needed like classes to learn english and our subjects so he could fit into an american school class....so he might slide by

oh joash will run baby
demon_fan14

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:02 am

demon_fan14 wrote:
flyguy wrote:

oh joash will run baby

yeah...for bowman!
project-pat

Postby demon_fan14 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:21 pm

project-pat wrote:
demon_fan14 wrote:
flyguy wrote:

oh joash will run baby

yeah...for bowman!

haha.....no
demon_fan14

Postby flyguy » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:15 pm

nope sorry project pat
flyguy

Postby demon_fan14 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:47 pm

why would he wanna run for bowman instead of bhs? bahahahahaha
demon_fan14

Postby flyguy » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:25 pm

demon_fan14 wrote:why would he wanna run for bowman instead of bhs? bahahahahaha

Very true who is gonna be bowmans top runner next year and what place did he take at state, times in track....hows bowman gonna be?
flyguy

Postby project-pat » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:52 pm

flyguy wrote:
demon_fan14 wrote:why would he wanna run for bowman instead of bhs? bahahahahaha

Very true who is gonna be bowmans top runner next year and what place did he take at state, times in track....hows bowman gonna be?

Bowman returns 7 of the their top 10...with 3 or 4 runners that would've ran on over half of the state's final state team....most of their returning finishers had very off days at the state meet and were nowhere near their goal for the day but here they are...

30th John Lockert (Junior next year) 18:04
34th Jeremiah Harder (Senior next year) 18:14
43rd Brennan Dyk (Senior Next year) 18:29
57th Mike Palczewski (8th Grade next year) 18:29
83rd Andrew Bagley (Senior next year) 19:34
88th Tyler Hendrickx (Senior next year) 19:46
91st Andrew Stoldorf (Senior next year) 19:53

Of course, Bowman loses 4-time all stater Nathan McGee, but he leaves behind a legacy that Bowman XC runners are eager to continue on. The Bulldogs will run as much as 12-13 deep for most meets and should have no problem replacing runners if injuries should arise (people getting hit by cars, etc. :lol: ) Only one person participates in track (Brennan Dyk), but one of the keys to success for Bowman County is the massive amounts of summer miles they put in and this summmer should be no exception. Bowman was plagued by sickness and injury last season and hardly showed their true potential.
project-pat

Postby flyguy » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:12 pm

project-pat wrote:
flyguy wrote:

Bowman returns 7 of the their top 10...with 3 or 4 runners that would've ran on over half of the state's final state team....most of their returning finishers had very off days at the state meet and were nowhere near their goal for the day but here they are...

Of course, Bowman loses 4-time all stater Nathan McGee, but he leaves behind a legacy that Bowman XC runners are eager to continue on. The Bulldogs will run as much as 12-13 deep for most meets and should have no problem replacing runners if injuries should arise (people getting hit by cars, etc. :lol: ) Only one person participates in track (Brennan Dyk), but one of the keys to success for Bowman County is the massive amounts of summer miles they put in and this summmer should be no exception. Bowman was plagued by sickness and injury last season and hardly showed their true potential.

HAHA u make it sound sooo good......sounds like a pretty dec team with Lockert and Palczewski returning more than just next year....just wondering why doesnt anyone run track????Help with speeeeeed.
flyguy

Postby project-pat » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:13 pm

flyguy wrote:
project-pat wrote:
flyguy wrote:

HAHA u make it sound sooo good......sounds like a pretty dec team with Lockert and Palczewski returning more than just next year....just wondering why doesnt anyone run track????Help with speeeeeed.

because track is for fools...and I don't remember asking, or caring, for your opinion, thanks anyway though...
project-pat

Postby flyguy » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:01 pm

project-pat wrote:
flyguy wrote:
project-pat wrote:
flyguy wrote:

because track is for fools...and I don't remember asking, or caring, for your opinion, thanks anyway though...

i said i was just wondering i wasnt attacking you bro lay off
flyguy

Postby tellmeaboutit » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:03 pm

Why is track for fools? Wouldn't competing in track make you better for cross country and vice versa? Please explain, because I just don't understand.
You have to hate losing more than I love winning.
tellmeaboutit
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby project-pat » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:37 pm

I was joking when I made the "track is for fools" comment....It's just that track is at the same time as golf...and people in bowman prefer golf over another season of running...if golf wasn't in the spring, I would definately do track.
project-pat

Postby demon_fan14 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:44 pm

project-pat wrote:
flyguy wrote:
project-pat wrote:
flyguy wrote:

Tracks for Fools?..........whats golf for?....Retired grandparents?
demon_fan14

Postby project-pat » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:02 pm

ok, look up and read where I said "I was joking when I made the 'track is for fools' comment...."
project-pat

Postby region_4_2008 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:43 am

Once again Project-Pat spoutin off again. Just face it buddy your are not good at sports.:D
region_4_2008
NDPreps Starter

PreviousNext

Return to Cross Country