08 Cross Country

Re: 08 Cross Country

Postby project-pat » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:47 pm

region_4_2008 wrote:Once again Project-Pat spoutin off again. Just face it buddy your are not good at sports.:D

I'm thinkin your right, by the looks of my golf game right now.... :lol:
project-pat

Postby BHSrunner » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:09 pm

project-pat wrote:Osoro needs to come to Bowman....JOASH OSORO...IF YOU ARE READING THIS...TRANSFER!!!!!!!!!

Why would he leave the best team in the state to go to...well... not even the best class b school...
BHSrunner
NDPreps Starter

Postby flyguy » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:59 pm

can joash even run this year
flyguy

Postby baller24 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:04 pm

flyguy wrote:can joash even run this year

He will be eligible through next year
baller24
NDPreps Starter

Postby hockey08 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:07 pm

[quote="project-pat"]HISTORY OF BOWMAN XC

National Records

1. Only high school to EVER win both boys and girls state titles in the same year for 6 YEARS IN A ROW!!
(not only in cross country, but any sport)

2. Girls are third on the national record board with 12 STRAIGHT STATE TITLES!! (record-16-school in alabama, and Bowman is also 5th on the list with 10 as well)

3. GIrls have the national record for MOST state titles with 25!!!

4. Boys are tied for 11th in the nation with most titles ever won with 16!!! (record is 30 by a school in Rhode Island)

5. Boys are tied for 13th in the Nation with most consecutive titles won with 7!!

North Dakota Records

1. Most consecutive titles, boys and girls, in same year with 6...done it a total of 14 times.

2. GIRLS: Most state titles (25) and most consecutive (12)

3. BOYS: Most state titles (16) and most consecutive (7)

4. Both teams have the lowest score recorded in state meet history
Girls -- 15,('79,'81,'82,'83) with incomplete teams--**17 (94)(when all runners counted); Boys-22('89)

5. Most 1-2-3 finishers in a state meet: Girls-three times- (92, 94, and 00) boys twice (92 and 95)
Dickinson became first school in Class A to do it in 2001 (but it took them a bowman transfer to do it.)

6. Team record in boys, girls, and team for most all state runners in one state meet:
Girls (10--1981 & 98) Boys (8--1989 & 94) Team (17--1994)

7. TEAM: has the record for most state titles ever won by one school in N.D. Cross Country (42)

8. GIRLS: the only team to score a perfect 15 in a regional/state meet with nobody deleted (1998)
Fargo South boys scored perfect 15 at 2002 regional meet

Bowman was also the home of Coach Jerry Popp, who compiled 39 state titles in Bowman, won national coach of the year...and was inducted into the high school sports hall of fame in 2005. He now coaches in Wilmar, Minnesota where he has gotten his team has high as 7th in the nation[/quote

First of all it's class b, Second nobody cares, ProjectPat you need to stop
hockey08

Postby stoaxc2004 » Wed May 28, 2008 12:42 pm

Well watch out for Fargo Shanley/Oak Grove boys team...they don't lose any runners and gain some very good athletes for the new season!
stoaxc2004

Postby baller24 » Fri May 30, 2008 3:08 pm

stoaxc2004 wrote:Well watch out for Fargo Shanley/Oak Grove boys team...they don't lose any runners and gain some very good athletes for the new season!

Please dont post bogus like that.. they weren't in the top 10 last year and their number one runner wasnt even in the top 40 runners
baller24
NDPreps Starter

Postby stoaxc2004 » Fri May 30, 2008 4:43 pm

baller24 wrote:
stoaxc2004 wrote:Well watch out for Fargo Shanley/Oak Grove boys team...they don't lose any runners and gain some very good athletes for the new season!

Please dont post bogus like that.. they weren't in the top 10 last year and their number one runner wasnt even in the top 40 runners

They didn't lose any runners and will be one of the Top teams in the EDC!! I KNOW the EDC will not be very good next year; but its a HUGE step for the program. A Top 5 finish at State isn't out of the question!!
stoaxc2004

Postby project-pat » Fri May 30, 2008 5:17 pm

hockey08...if you didn't care...then why did you take time to read it and make a remark like that? If you don't like what is posted, then why take the time to even read it and post nonsense like that...so I believe it is you that needs to stop...clown...
project-pat

Postby baller24 » Fri May 30, 2008 11:54 pm

stoaxc2004 wrote:
baller24 wrote:

They didn't lose any runners and will be one of the Top teams in the EDC!! I KNOW the EDC will not be very good next year; but its a HUGE step for the program. A Top 5 finish at State isn't out of the question!!

They are bad and you are making bogus predictions..and just because the edc is weak doesnt mean they will be a top 5 team at state( in case you didnt know top 5 was all west teams last year and likely to be the same this year) also just because you return runners doesnt mean they will be any good, shanley's top runner last year took 42nd at state.. unless they put on adequate miles this summer shanley is at best top 10 next year..
baller24
NDPreps Starter

Postby stoaxc2004 » Sat May 31, 2008 1:39 pm

baller24 wrote:
stoaxc2004 wrote:
baller24 wrote:

They are bad and you are making bogus predictions..and just because the edc is weak doesnt mean they will be a top 5 team at state( in case you didnt know top 5 was all west teams last year and likely to be the same this year) also just because you return runners doesnt mean they will be any good, shanley's top runner last year took 42nd at state.. unless they put on adequate miles this summer shanley is at best top 10 next year..

You have NO clue how good any one is from their program...you have your biases and so do I; I can live with that!! Just be prepared for a SURPRISE!!
stoaxc2004

Postby project-pat » Sat May 31, 2008 1:43 pm

stoaxc2004 wrote:
baller24 wrote:
stoaxc2004 wrote:
baller24 wrote:

You have NO clue how good any one is from their program...you have your biases and so do I; I can live with that!! Just be prepared for a SURPRISE!!

actually we can have a general idea of the talent in that program by looking at last years results...
project-pat

Postby stoaxc2004 » Sat May 31, 2008 1:51 pm

project-pat wrote:
stoaxc2004 wrote:
baller24 wrote:
stoaxc2004 wrote:
baller24 wrote:

actually we can have a general idea of the talent in that program by looking at last years results...

The program is on the rise, numbers are climbing! We all have our opinions...and this is mine!! Its a slow rise; but it is occurring!! This program is still young...nothing anywhere near some programs around the State!! The thing with Shanley's program is that over 75% of the boys should be running Class B with Fargo Oak Grove instead of Co-oping with Shanley!!
stoaxc2004

Postby BHSrunner » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:33 pm

stoaxc2004 wrote:
project-pat wrote:
stoaxc2004 wrote:
baller24 wrote:
stoaxc2004 wrote:
baller24 wrote:

The program is on the rise, numbers are climbing! We all have our opinions...and this is mine!! Its a slow rise; but it is occurring!! This program is still young...nothing anywhere near some programs around the State!! The thing with Shanley's program is that over 75% of the boys should be running Class B with Fargo Oak Grove instead of Co-oping with Shanley!!

Get out of here dude... Here are the teams that will for sure beat shanley: Bismarck, Jamestown, Williston, Dickinson, Minot, Century, Fargo North, West Fargo. So that makes Shanley...*warning issued*.
BHSrunner
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Cross Country