cross country 2007

Postby packmen 13 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:09 am

who do you think is going to win state this year in cross country between bismarck and grandforks central i think bismarck has a good chance they have a good team . tht is going to win it all they have martel, huiseinga, becks, and karaliluma.
packmen13
packmen 13
NDPreps Rookie

Postby straightballer » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:02 am

dont forget about osoro he will run away with the individual title

straightballer

Postby MrFearing » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:27 pm

Joash will kill sam Larson's time of last year and run away with the title

I think Bismarck will also win the team state
MrFearing

Postby packmen 13 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:59 am

yaha he will kill larsons time. which is true is he a senior this year or what ?
packmen13
packmen 13
NDPreps Rookie

Postby rep » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:42 am

what day is state xc?
rep

Postby packmen 13 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:45 am

10/27 in Minot bismarck is going to win it
packmen13
packmen 13
NDPreps Rookie

Postby rampage_11 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:40 pm

packmen 13 wrote:yaha he will kill larsons time. which is true is he a senior this year or what ?

a junior i think
rampage_11

Postby project-pat » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:46 pm

What's the story on Robin Iron Shield from Solen? He's competing this year and it says he was a senior at last year's state meet.
project-pat

Postby ball23 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:45 pm

project-pat wrote:What's the story on Robin Iron Shield from Solen? He's competing this year and it says he was a senior at last year's state meet.

Actually this year he's a senior.
ball23

Postby project-pat » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:14 pm

ball23 wrote:
project-pat wrote:What's the story on Robin Iron Shield from Solen? He's competing this year and it says he was a senior at last year's state meet.

Actually this year he's a senior.

hmm...must've been a mistake with the ndhsaa, because on last year's state results it says he was grade 12.
project-pat

Postby bball_4life » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:38 am

Bishop Ryan would clean hose if they could surround Joe Rieter with some real talent.  He is easily all-state.

bball_4life

Postby ballin-6 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:45 am

yah right rhonda massine owns from ryan
ballin-6

Postby UND9296 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:55 am

I'm just curious, does anyone think Colin Parrish can beat Joash Osoro at state? I don't believe they've run against each other this year, but Parrish is unbeaten on the season, and has been looking very strong.
UND9296
NDPreps Starter

Postby ball23 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:00 pm

UND9296 wrote:I'm just curious, does anyone think Colin Parrish can beat Joash Osoro at state? I don't believe they've run against each other this year, but Parrish is unbeaten on the season, and has been looking very strong.

and the time when they would've competed against each other in Minot, Osoro was in Oregon watching a XC race. It will be very interesting to see these two at state, Im in favor for Osoro, he's been running outstanding times.
ball23

Postby UND9296 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:59 pm

ball23 wrote:
UND9296 wrote:I'm just curious, does anyone think Colin Parrish can beat Joash Osoro at state? I don't believe they've run against each other this year, but Parrish is unbeaten on the season, and has been looking very strong.

and the time when they would've competed against each other in Minot, Osoro was in Oregon watching a XC race. It will be very interesting to see these two at state, Im in favor for Osoro, he's been running outstanding times.

Although I realize there's a difference between distance running on the track and cross country, it would appear that Parrish has more raw speed based upon the 1600 and 3200 last spring. What that tells me is that Osoro probably needs to really push the pace, because if he can't take Parrish's kick away with a fast pace, Parrish will probably win IMO.
UND9296
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:48 pm

UND9296 wrote:
ball23 wrote:

Although I realize there's a difference between distance running on the track and cross country, it would appear that Parrish has more raw speed based upon the 1600 and 3200 last spring. What that tells me is that Osoro probably needs to really push the pace, because if he can't take Parrish's kick away with a fast pace, Parrish will probably win IMO.

false, osoro will win by a LONG shot, just like last year...parrish will perish when he witnesses the speed of joash.
project-pat

Postby run4fun » Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:56 pm

k
Last edited by run4fun on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
run4fun
NDPreps Reserve

Postby luvmy3gbb1wr » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:19 am

arent you the same guys who were saying last year how osoro was going to kick sam larson's butt......but the truth came out in the run......same thing this year, anything can happen, be a lot closer race that most think

girls side......no clear cut favorite, any one can win it on the a side.......

girls b side.....nobody is gonna catch lindsey anderson
luvmy3gbb1wr
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby project-pat » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:52 am

luvmy3gbb1wr wrote:arent you the same guys who were saying last year how osoro was going to kick sam larson's butt......but the truth came out in the run......same thing this year, anything can happen, be a lot closer race that most think

anderson will run away with the girls title, and I think it will be a battle between bowman and Griggs county for the team title. Grafton is getting up there, they just need to have their 5 runner be more consistent.

Wolf will run away with the individual title on the boys side, giving his team the team title. Bowman is starting to become more consistent and may catch Parshall by state time, but if they don't, it will be a battle between Bowman and Watford for 3rd place.
project-pat

Postby Baller » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:24 am

luvmy3gbb1wr wrote:arent you the same guys who were saying last year how osoro was going to kick sam larson's butt......but the truth came out in the run......same thing this year, anything can happen, be a lot closer race that most think

A will either be Roeslet of the girl from Minot.....no one else has won a meet this year.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby flyguy » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:43 pm

Senior Athlete of the year:Jake Martel-WDA Colin Parrish-EDC everyone agree with both of them
flyguy

Postby project-pat » Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:37 pm

Brian Anderson(New Town Boys) and Duane Bowman(Bowman Girls) were awarded coach of the year honors at the west region meet
project-pat

Postby opinionated » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:36 am

Yes,I do agree. I believe that both should have won. Colin Parrish was the ONLY candidate on the EDC. Martel and Kemp and Becker were the only candidates on the WDA side. There are many things that go into the voting, I heard somewhere that grades, and community involvement go into it, It is picked by the coaches and since they are the true talent finder, we should not argue with the choice. The truw Senior athlete of the EDC and the WDA will show there faces by their finishes at the state meet
I LOVE THE EIGHTIES!
opinionated
NDPreps Starter

Postby cubsfan » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:01 pm

What does everyone think of Colin Parrish's teammate Ronnie Kyllo?
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Re:

Postby straightballer » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:50 pm

[quote="project-pat"][quote="luvmy3gbb1wr"]arent you the same guys who were saying last year how osoro was going to kick sam larson's butt......but the truth came out in the run......same thing this year, anything can happen, be a lot closer race that most think

What ev man. Parrish will be lucky if he can see Joash finish. Joash is better than larson was last year and parrish isnt really that good. Parrish will go out fast like always and die like always and Joash will go right with him and dominate him in the last half of the race. I dont think Parrish will even take second. I think that Kemp, Becker and Huizenga will beat him. Jake Braunberger is a kid from DHS to watch should be top ten could break the top 5 if he runs like he can.
straightballer

Return to Cross Country