2007 Soccer

Postby GFRR99 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:57 pm

sportsathlete4 wrote:Who do you think will be top 3 players of each team?

Red River- Lucas Nordrum, Tyler Jeniewin, Derek Axtman

Central- Tanner Naasted, Bryn Seay, Logan Kuchera

North- Zac Wheri, Dan Solberg, Andrew Wheri

South- Mark Laraway, Jimmy ..., Chris Baskerville

West- Nate, dont know names but they got a good forward to

Shanley- Dont know names

I agree with the central and red river top 3's but souths would include only 1 of those players. Andy Schell, Mike Riedinger, and Mark Laraway are there top 3. For North I would replace Dan Solberg, and Andrew Wehri with Ben Albrecht and Jacob Gross, also Pat Reberg is better than both of them. For West Fargo it would be their goalie, Nathan Kuik, Artan V. and thats about where it stops. Shanleys Glozaga brothers, and thomas jordan.
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby chachi_j2007 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:16 am

If you want a video of the hand ball i send it to u
chachi_j2007
NDPreps Reserve

Postby chachi_j2007 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:24 am

I think minot is gonna have a tough time with defense next year.  I playerd for them the past 5 years and this year we lost all of our back five starters including goalie.  However hayden collins will probably be the top defender and i am confident he can do a good job. But for goalie i am not sure what they will do ?
chachi_j2007
NDPreps Reserve

Postby chachi_j2007 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:27 am

If ur saying in the 2006 season shanley had the best defense in the state i would disagree
chachi_j2007
NDPreps Reserve

Postby anderson16 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:11 am

chachi_j2007 wrote:If you want a video of the hand ball i send it to u
What hand ball?
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby GFRR99 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:35 pm

anderson16 wrote:
What hand ball?

i assume hes talking about the championship game with minot and central and the handball in overtime where minot got a penalty kick for the win which was a bad call in my opinion.
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby sportsathlete4 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:59 pm

sportsman20 wrote:
anderson16 wrote:
What hand ball?

i assume hes talking about the championship game with minot and central and the handball in overtime where minot got a penalty kick for the win which was a bad call in my opinion.

minot was a very respectful team last season but that call was bull crap.....I hear that Ref. isnt aloud to ref. in the state tourney next year....
sportsathlete4

Postby anderson16 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:21 pm

YEAH! that was THE worst call EVER!! wow what a BRUTAL call. especially in overtime of the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! what a friend. so you have that video?

Minot was a very good team though. They weren't a bunch of  like some of the other teams we have played. I liked playing them, darn good team.
Last edited by anderson16 on Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby soccer7 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:47 pm

shanley beat minot 3-1 at state last year
soccer7
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sportsathlete4 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:25 pm

ok so wut place did shanley take then?
sportsathlete4

Postby anderson16 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:30 pm

soccer7 wrote:shanley beat minot 3-1 at state last year

Just because Shanley beat MInot doesn't mean they are like THE BEST team or anything. Heck, Central beat probably the #1 team in state during the state tournament. stuff happens.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sportsathlete4 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:27 am

Dont forget about bench players for teams either...Central has 4 or 5 kids that played a little varsity and will be fighting for the few open starting spots that central has...they have players like Rand Seay, David Gorder, Zac Bernier, Bryce Anderson, Joe Taylor, and Alex Dorner, which all are strong subs if not starters some games.
sportsathlete4

Postby anderson16 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:30 am

yeah people like Bryce played a lot and Alex Dorner also started a lot as well.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby soccer09 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:39 am

but if their fighting just to start on a team why should anyone be too worried about them..... they might be good but if you can take over a game you won't be in that position, meaning their qualitys probably around other teams.

For North Solbergs real good so idk what sportsman 20's thinking
soccer09
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsathlete4 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:38 am

the kids fighting for starting spots could easily start on other teams, its just a little hard for people to start on a team that has 9 starters coming back....but yeah i agree, Dan is a good player. He works extreamly hard and is a great modivator for his team, i just dont think north will be that strong of a team next year.
sportsathlete4

Postby GFRR99 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:43 am

soccer09 wrote:but if their fighting just to start on a team why should anyone be too worried about them..... they might be good but if you can take over a game you won't be in that position, meaning their qualitys probably around other teams.

For North Solbergs real good so idk what sportsman 20's thinking

north didn't lose anyone good, they lost 4 seniors taht didnt do much for the team. their senior class is better than centrals no doubt. i see shanley and south being better than central also. the only people who really think central is going to be good is the people that go to central and thats all they talk about. aka sportsathelte4 and anderson16
Last edited by GFRR99 on Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby anderson16 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:47 pm

actually other people think that Central is going to be good too dude, just look around. i c someone is a little jealous that they didn't play on that Sunday, eh sportsathlete4?
Last edited by anderson16 on Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sportsathlete4 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:51 am

sportsman20 wrote:
anderson16 wrote:Shanley will probably be one of the better teams next year but red River will probably be the best. Like everyone else, they lost some really good players like Marco, Seth, Michael Swingen, and the best goalie in state, Benson. Since Shanley still have a lot of startes they will probably be at least in the top 3 next year.

this is how i see the edc:

1. central
2. shanley
3. north
4. south
5. red river
6. west fargo

yeah explain that sportsman20........If north didnt lose much then they'll be the same team as last year, and their senior class for next year has Dan and Zac but thats all i know.....we'll see wut happens next year
sportsathlete4

Postby sportsathlete4 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:53 am

you said yourself that you think central will be #1 in EDC....that might not happen , but dont complain about something you said yourself
sportsathlete4

Postby anderson16 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:56 am

ooh wow nothing you can say about that.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby GFRR99 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:26 pm

sportsathlete4 wrote:
sportsman20 wrote:
anderson16 wrote:Shanley will probably be one of the better teams next year but red River will probably be the best. Like everyone else, they lost some really good players like Marco, Seth, Michael Swingen, and the best goalie in state, Benson. Since Shanley still have a lot of startes they will probably be at least in the top 3 next year.

this is how i see the edc:

1. central
2. shanley
3. north
4. south
5. red river
6. west fargo

yeah explain that sportsman20........If north didnt lose much then they'll be the same team as last year, and their senior class for next year has Dan and Zac but thats all i know.....we'll see wut happens next year

that was a pretty long time ago, and quite a long time since i recently saw their horrible indoor teams play. they lost 3 seniors that kept their team and defense together. central might score a lot of goals but they will also give up many. i can see the top 4 go in any order between south shanley north and central
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby sportsathlete4 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:57 pm

it will be close between all those teams.....but i also read about u saying how indoor makes no difference wut so ever.....plus those central indoor teams r a joke, the central teams r missing 4 varsity starters, two of which r on our defence....but your right EDC has a lot of close teams.
sportsathlete4

Postby GFRR99 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:39 pm

sportsathlete4 wrote:it will be close between all those teams.....but i also read about u saying how indoor makes no difference wut so ever.....plus those central indoor teams r a joke, the central teams r missing 4 varsity starters, two of which r on our defence....but your right EDC has a lot of close teams.

yea only a few players looked familiar on centrals team so it must've been some random jv players. i dont know if anyone can really predict the EDC next year cause its going to change so much from now till than and it will be close
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby anderson16 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:57 pm

Yeah its going to be pretty darn crazy next year. The Central indoor teams have a couple of players that don't even play soccer for central. and they have a lot of jv players on there. but yeah, top 4 for sure going to be really close.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby soccer7 » Tue May 01, 2007 6:10 pm

indoor soccer - shanley beat central 17-4

why doesnt the two central teams get there descent players together to make a good team?
soccer7
NDPreps Reserve

PreviousNext

Return to Soccer