2007 Soccer

Postby anderson16 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:20 pm

Yeah i'd say North's first then South's.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseballislife » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:28 pm

i dislike souths field
baseballislife

i dislike souths field
baseballislife

i dislike souths field
baseballislife

Postby anderson16 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:44 pm

North's is probably the best.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Deacon16 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:18 am

Ok honestly. Boys soccer is during football season and North and South are terrible fields at that time. South even has almost a pile of sand in the goalie box???? Hands down the Grand forks fields when the wind isn't 40 miles an hour are the best fields. There isn't a spot of mud or dirt on the fields. Johnson field is a great place to play a game at dusk, people are sitting in the stands and in the grass, and the crowd is almost right there with you. But at South, the field is way to narrow and there are way to many lines to keep up with, and North way to many lines and som of the corners are almost straight uphill and it is also to narrow so i'd say:

1. Grand Forks

2. Shanley

3. North

4. South

5. West Fargo
Deacon16
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseballislife » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:56 am

I agree
baseballislife

Postby anderson16 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:15 am

I was just informed of some info that makes Central is best team next year. Logan Kuch is going to play on the team again next year(he moved to Iowa but if coming back) ALSO, Kelly Kyle is going to come back and play next year to win a championship. (kelly played fooball last year).
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby VIP Baller » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:37 am

It's going to be kind of hard for that kelly kid to just jump into soccer and be really good... unless

1. Hes that good
2. He has been playing soccer at least some during football season

But from experience, i know soccer is a sport you have to keep playing to get better, but we'll see i guess...theres always alot of talk about central and shanley..im guessing those will be the teams to beat from the east at least.
VIP Baller
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GFRR99 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:12 pm

anderson16 wrote:I was just informed of some info that makes Central is best team next year. Logan Kuch is going to play on the team again next year(he moved to Iowa but if coming back) ALSO, Kelly Kyle is going to come back and play next year to win a championship. (kelly played fooball last year).

i wasnt very impresed with logan, i remember kelly kyle being really good like 3 years ago but i dont know if he will be able to be good after sitting out for so long
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby anderson16 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:32 pm

I think Kelly played a little, he has been playing indoor and he only sat out that one year. He's good. and Logan is really good too.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sprts008 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:48 am

it will be between north and south this year, both teams will have a lot of very talented seniors
sprts008

Postby Deacon16 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:26 pm

sprts008 wrote:it will be between north and south this year, both teams will have a lot of very talented seniors

North yes, South......name 3. how can you not put Shanley and Central in the same boat. You're crazy.
Deacon16
NDPreps Reserve

Postby anderson16 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:16 pm

Well he's probably from South.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sprts008 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:40 am

i hadnt really been thinking of shanley but south will still be up there, and north will for sure be 1 or 2- and as far as central i dont think central will be top 2

North will be the team to beat this year- considering they have: Solberg, andrew and zach wheri, jacob gross, garrett nelson, which will all be seniors, plus they have some good underclassmen like ben albericht and pat reberg

And seniors for south: Mark Laraway-im pretty sure he is a senior, Chris Baskerville, and Jimmy- they also have andy schell-who will be a junior but he is pretty good plus they have other underclassmen

Last edited by sprts008 on Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sprts008

Postby Deacon16 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:54 pm

sprts008 wrote:it will be between north and south this year, both teams will have a lot of very talented seniors

Shanley Seniors- Glogoza, Fritz, Wolff, Jordan, Dancer, Fowler, Thomas.

Other underclassmen- Kenney, Glogoza

If you can't put them in with South and North fighting for the first spot then you are mental.
Deacon16
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sprts008 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:22 pm

i never said they wouldnt be a tought fight, i just said in my opion it will be between north and south, they will have tough competion but in the end i think it will be north and south
sprts008

Postby Deacon16 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:14 am

Who does South have that will help? They don't have 11 solid players and they don't even have a keeper. You obviously go to South and are trying to talk your team up because South will be fighting for the 3 or 4 spot this year.
Deacon16
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sprts008 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:26 pm

i do not go to south... but it seems every year south can pull together a solid team....
Last edited by sprts008 on Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sprts008

Postby GFRR99 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:51 pm

sprts008 wrote:i hadnt really been thinking of shanley but south will still be up there, and north will for sure be 1 or 2- and as far as central i dont think central will be top 2

North will be the team to beat this year- considering they have: Solberg, andrew and zach wheri, jacob gross, garrett nelson, which will all be seniors, plus they have some good underclassmen like ben albericht and pat reberg

And seniors for south: Mark Laraway-im pretty sure he is a senior, Chris Baskerville, and Jimmy- they also have andy schell-who will be a junior but he is pretty good plus they have other underclassmen

Dan solberg is overrated, he plays with a lot of energy and a big kick, but no soccer sense or control
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby anderson16 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:24 pm

And Central will for sure be top 2. The only person they actually really lost was Kramer. They only had 3 starting seniors anyway.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sportsathlete4 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:42 am

I agree with anderson i think central will be the top team next year...they have seniors: tanner naasted, bryn seay, kelly kyle, logan kuchera, curran gause, evan awes, and alan oberg. And i dissagree with sportsfan, logan kuchera is a great player it was his first year at center mid. besides he'll be even better next year. He's playing on a high school soccer team in iowa right now thats pretty good. And kelly kyle hasnt lost it at all. He didnt play high school soccer this year but he did play summer soccer......trust me he's good. this is how i see it.

EDC: 1) Central

2) Shanley

3) Red River

4) North

5) South

6) West Fargo
sportsathlete4

Postby anderson16 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:20 pm

sportsathlete4 wrote:I agree with anderson i think central will be the top team next year...they have seniors: tanner naasted, bryn seay, kelly kyle, logan kuchera, curran gause, evan awes, and alan oberg. And i dissagree with sportsfan, logan kuchera is a great player it was his first year at center mid. besides he'll be even better next year. He's playing on a high school soccer team in iowa right now thats pretty good. And kelly kyle hasnt lost it at all. He didnt play high school soccer this year but he did play summer soccer......trust me he's good. this is how i see it.

EDC: 1) Central

2) Shanley

3) Red River

4) North

5) South

6) West Fargo

yes dude! Kelly is real good and Logan is pretty darn good too. they are going to be an awesome team next year. probably THE team to beat.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sportsathlete4 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:20 pm

Who do you think will be top 3 players of each team?

Red River- Lucas Nordrum, Tyler Jeniewin, Derek Axtman

Central- Tanner Naasted, Bryn Seay, Logan Kuchera

North- Zac Wheri, Dan Solberg, Andrew Wheri

South- Mark Laraway, Jimmy ..., Chris Baskerville

West- Nate, dont know names but they got a good forward to

Shanley- Dont know names
sportsathlete4

Postby anderson16 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:30 am

I'd say for Central it is probably Curran Gause instead of Bryn. and i don't know if you can say a for sure top 3 because they have a lot of guys that are good.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

PreviousNext

Return to Soccer