Soccer

Postby soccer7 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:08 am

ya but thats outside of high school soccer, the senior of the year is who ever is the best in the season, so i don't think he will get it.
soccer7
NDPreps Reserve

Postby anderson16 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:10 pm

i know what u mean.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sportsathlete4 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:54 am

Paulson has the potential to be Mr. Soccer but it seem like the kids issues like Tanner Naasted from Central....but i think it will be someone from the east.....maybe Lucas Nordrum of Red River or else West Fargo's golie
sportsathlete4

Postby GFRR99 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:09 pm

sportsathlete4 wrote:Paulson has the potential to be Mr. Soccer but it seem like the kids issues like Tanner Naasted from Central....but i think it will be someone from the east.....maybe Lucas Nordrum of Red River or else West Fargo's golie

maybe west fargos goalie, nathan kuik,  has a chance if he has an outstanding season, but i still don't see him getting it over other goalie phil boerger. Paulson also has a good chance being the best field player in the west. Naasted or lucas nordrum have no chance, maybe all-edc but thats not even a for sure. Brynn seay is the best player from central. Naasted is also cheap and i dont think he is liked by many coaches or players
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby anderson16 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:14 pm

Yeah Tanner is a good player, maybe a little cheap and stupid at times, but he is good. Also, he is for sure not a coach favorite at all. since he likes to swear a lot and yell and be cheap, not many coaches like him. Bryn is their best finisher, so that makes it look like he is the best on the team.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sportsathlete4 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:27 pm

Seay doesnt have the grades to be Mr. Soccer, and Naasted is a better all around player than Bryn. Infact i hear Tanner will move back to defense each game after central scores 1 or 2 goals. thats something Bryn could not do, so i say Naasted is AT LEAST All-State. Don't get me wrong Bryn is a great player but i say Naasteds the best on central. And as for Lucas Nordrum, he plays with more intensity than anyone on the field and his stats arnt bad either. He will make RR a strong team next year, along with seniors: Derek Axtman, Justin Cameron, Tyler Jeniewin, Dylan Mcloud, Ricky Loftus and Tesfey Muhamed
sportsathlete4

Postby anderson16 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:27 am

I agree on the Central thing. Tanner and Bryn don't work well together at all and everyone sets Bryn up for the easy goal so it looks like he is the best but he really isn't. Tanner is really good at defense too, he played back with me, Kramer and Tweeten a little bit and not many ppl got shots from close. I think the best players on Central will be Tanner, Andy Tweeten, Curran Gause, Bryn, Kelly Kyle, and Logan but the best is probably Tanner.

As for Red River, Lucas is their best player by far. No one else is really that good. Some of those guys are ok, but nothing special at all. If they win a lot of games it will be because of Lucas.
Last edited by anderson16 on Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby soccer7 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:08 pm

why do you think Tanner Naasted will be the senior athlete from the east he wasn't even on either of the all state teams last year like drew glogoza from shanley and zak wehri from north?

soccer7
NDPreps Reserve

Postby anderson16 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:12 pm

I'm not saying anything about Senior athlete or w/e i am just saying that he is good and probably the best from Central and Central will be the top team. Thats it.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sportsathlete4 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:29 pm

soccer7 wrote:why do you think Tanner Naasted will be the senior athlete from the east he wasn't even on either of the all state teams last year like drew glogoza from shanley and zak wehri from north?

Drew and Zak are both great players...but i'd say they're no better or worse than Naasted.
sportsathlete4

Postby anderson16 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:45 pm

Tanner has a huge temper tho. so that hurts him.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby soccer7 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:25 pm

the first game of the season with shanley and central this 2007 year will be a really fun game i can't wait i dont think it will be one sided like this last season when it was 5-1 in one half
soccer7
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sportsathlete4 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:02 pm

yeah i heard about that game, central sure did turn theri season around though....but yeah central and shanley will dominate the state this year...which is kinda funny cuz two years ago they were the worst teams in EDC
sportsathlete4

Postby GFRR99 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:09 pm

sportsathlete4 wrote:yeah i heard about that game, central sure did turn theri season around though....but yeah central and shanley will dominate the state this year...which is kinda funny cuz two years ago they were the worst teams in EDC

you can't really tell whose going to dominate until the season is underway. why would shanley dominate? they have a good defense but how are they going to score, there only scoring weapons from last year, phil bruckbauer and meiko are gone. i can't remember anyone else scoring thats coming back besides the little glozoga. they will have a problem getting the ball in the net plus a weak goalie
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby anderson16 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:29 pm

Don't you worry about them scoring. Their defense will take care of most of the game and then they got some good kids that will put it away for them. They are going to be really good next year.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby GFRR99 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:54 pm

anderson16 wrote:Don't you worry about them scoring. Their defense will take care of most of the game and then they got some good kids that will put it away for them. They are going to be really good next year.

i dont think you would know
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby anderson16 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:59 pm

why not?
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby GFRR99 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:12 pm

i know most of the players on the team and i bet you have only seen them twice when u played them during the year and maybe once during indoor. so then tell me who are these other "good" players who can score besides the little glozoga
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby anderson16 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:18 pm

All i am saying is that everyone can score, not just one guy. they have good guys so i'm sure they can score too.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Deacon16 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:58 pm

sportsman20 wrote:
sportsathlete4 wrote:yeah i heard about that game, central sure did turn theri season around though....but yeah central and shanley will dominate the state this year...which is kinda funny cuz two years ago they were the worst teams in EDC

you can't really tell whose going to dominate until the season is underway. why would shanley dominate? they have a good defense but how are they going to score, there only scoring weapons from last year, phil bruckbauer and meiko are gone. i can't remember anyone else scoring thats coming back besides the little glozoga. they will have a problem getting the ball in the net plus a weak goalie
Expect Shanley to have offense from not just lil Glogoza but as well as Tom Jordan, Fritz, nd probaly Drew Glogoza as well. And as for weak goaltending, I'm not so sure that's true.
Deacon16
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GFRR99 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:40 pm

Deacon16 wrote:
sportsman20 wrote:

Expect Shanley to have offense from not just lil Glogoza but as well as Tom Jordan, Fritz, nd probaly Drew Glogoza as well. And as for weak goaltending, I'm not so sure that's true.
if you call fritz a score threat your out of your mind. hes slow, bad passer/shot and i dont know if he recorded a assist or goal all year against a quality team. If shanley puts Thomas Jordan and Drew Glozoga at mid or forward look for their defense to collapse, those players hold it together. Plus isnt shanley coachless right now?
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby sportsathlete4 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:47 am

he's right if shanley does that than their defence will struggle....I talked to the west fargo coach a few weeks ago and he claims they'll be a great team? any truth to that at all?
sportsathlete4

Postby GFRR99 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:28 pm

sportsathlete4 wrote:he's right if shanley does that than their defence will struggle....I talked to the west fargo coach a few weeks ago and he claims they'll be a great team? any truth to that at all?

no, they lost all their offense and basically their whole team in aaron redinus and garret haerter. they will still have the strongest goalie in the east and a alright forward but other than that, they are in trouble
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby Deacon16 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:07 am

sportsathlete4 wrote:he's right if shanley does that than their defence will struggle....I talked to the west fargo coach a few weeks ago and he claims they'll be a great team? any truth to that at all?

Wow i can't believe you think if Shanley moves 1 player up their defense will collapse. They have plenty of other players who can fill in. Its a freakin TEAM. TEAM, not just 1 person will change the D that much.
Deacon16
NDPreps Reserve

Postby anderson16 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:12 am

Shanley has good enough players to fill in that spot. They have a good solid team with some depth.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

PreviousNext

Return to Soccer