Class B Golf 2007

Postby Claz B Fan » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:41 pm

Well he could be but last year at state e went like 74 87 or something like that
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby project-pat » Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:54 am

from region 5, it will be between hazen, trinity, bowman, and killdeer. pretty much a pick out of the hat region like in basketball. im not sure on any other regions though.

and also i dont see the big hype on cletus foote. If he didn't make the state tourney last year, then what made him soooo good?
Last edited by project-pat on Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Postby project-pat » Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:34 pm

yeah new salem will be tough again this year
project-pat

Postby gmac90 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:42 pm

New Salem took 6th, they were third after the first day but had a really bad second day. I think they had one or two seniors, but not their main guys, so they should be in the mix with Hazen, Killdeer, Trinity, and Bowman
Go Big or Go Home
gmac90
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:57 pm

yeah, region 5 is gonna be fun this year. Any input on other regions?
project-pat

Postby lambboy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:43 pm

region 5 will be a tough one with killdeer still havin wheeling and dufault and hazne will definitely be good with marshall(the kid is a stud at everything), trinity is always good especially with keithley and lefor returning, and bowman has some good upcoming young players along with matt bagley this year.
lambboy
NDPreps Starter

Postby thunderbaseball_38 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:16 am

I'll put in my 2 cents for region 2. Just because of Hatton-Northwood. Dash Donnelly, Caleb Loy, and Mark Wallace are going to be good this year. They got some younger people that got quite a bit of skill on the coarse.
thunderbaseball_38

Postby Claz B Fan » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:40 am

lambboy wrote:region 5 will be a tough one with killdeer still havin wheeling and dufault and hazne will definitely be good with marshall(the kid is a stud at everything), trinity is always good especially with keithley and lefor returning, and bowman has some good upcoming young players along with matt bagley this year.

How did Keithley do at state last year?

Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ranger » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:02 pm

I have never held a club, but don't teams (Bowman) need numbers to succeed at State as a team??
ranger
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Thunder66 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:17 pm

ranger wrote:I have never held a club, but don't teams (Bowman) need numbers to succeed at State as a team??

all you need is four guys to turn in a team score
Thunder66

Postby project-pat » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:23 pm

ranger wrote:I have never held a club, but don't teams (Bowman) need numbers to succeed at State as a team??

Well Ranger, seeing as how you are from bowman, that is a very dumb thing to say. You told me you were from rhame, but i didn't know Rhame had anyone living there. I actually heard it was an urban legend. Bowman will be a competitor this year, with the bagleys (matt and andrew), john lockert, jake mason, Reed Noreen(if he goes out), and Andrew Stoldorf, Brock Boos, and Tyler Hendrickx fighting for the final spot. They are all good and extremely competitive. Look out for them at the region 5 meet. they are also a very young team with 2 seniors, 3 sophmores, and 2 freshmen in their top 7
Last edited by project-pat on Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Postby gmac90 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:05 am

Keithley shot 77 the first day at state, and then shot 100 the second day.
Go Big or Go Home
gmac90
NDPreps Starter

Postby feeshattack » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:19 pm

i think that keithley will be more consistent this year and chalk up some very nice scores.... i heard that trinity might be co oping with new england for golf?
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond all measure."
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby OilCanBoy » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:14 pm

feeshattack wrote:i think that keithley will be more consistent this year and chalk up some very nice scores.... i heard that trinity might be co oping with new england for golf?

So it sounds like the western part of the state is going to be pretty tough.  But how does everyone think the eastern part of the state is going to do.
OilCanBoy

Postby rumbles » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:36 pm

A team not many people know about is Carrington. They went to state last year and this they are returning all but 1 of there members from last years team.
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby OilCanBoy » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:15 pm

I will have to agree with you on that.  And I to think Carrington is underrated this year, and they should be a pretty good team to watch for.
OilCanBoy

Postby project-pat » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:52 pm

Who will trinity have coming over from new england if they co-op?
project-pat

Postby bigpoppakdog » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:48 am

If New Salem continues to work on their games and play other courses outside of their own they will definately be a threat to win it all. They have three solid seniors this year and a freshman who should be a solid #5 for sure. Schultz has the game to win it all...he screwed up on one hole last year in state....I know everyone can say if they would have just not screwed up this shot....but he screwed up the easiest hole on the course.....
bigpoppakdog

Postby rumbles » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:20 pm

Ping Pong wrote:im just curious, how did tehy finish at state last year? who are their returning players, and how did they play at state?
I think they placed like 13th or around there. not sure how their players did at state.
Thier returning players are

Matt Vold- a very talented senior this year did well for them last year.

David Collins and Arick Scherr- Juniors who were good last year and both qualified for state indidvually.

Erik Collins and Colin Miller- 2 promising  freshman this year who were a big help to the team's succsess  last year.

I thnk they will do well this year because they got 2nd in the region last year and with Oak Grove loosing some talent this year plus i think regionals are at Carrington this year.
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby 1_Chevy_1 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:34 pm

rumbles wrote:
Ping Pong wrote:im just curious, how did tehy finish at state last year? who are their returning players, and how did they play at state?
I think they placed like 13th or around there. not sure how their players did at state.
Thier returning players are

Matt Vold- a very talented senior this year did well for them last year.

David Collins and Arick Scherr- Juniors who were good last year and both qualified for state indidvually.

Erik Collins and Colin Miller- 2 promising  freshman this year who were a big help to the team's succsess  last year.

I thnk they will do well this year because they got 2nd in the region last year and with Oak Grove loosing some talent this year plus i think regionals are at Carrington this year.

I agree with you Carrington will have an good year.
Last edited by 1_Chevy_1 on Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1_Chevy_1
NDPreps Starter

Postby straightballer » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:43 am

South Heart has a kid name Devon Schmeling, only a sophomore. Kid is a stud, he was winnin his regional after nine holes but ended up like around 7th. If he figures out his driver he will definately contend at state. He is very capable of playin with marshall and guys like that, it is just a matter of him getting consistant and keepin his head.
straightballer

Postby Weezy Baby » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:28 pm

straightballer wrote:South Heart has a kid name Devon Schmeling, only a sophomore. Kid is a stud, he was winnin his regional after nine holes but ended up like around 7th. If he figures out his driver he will definately contend at state. He is very capable of playin with marshall and guys like that, it is just a matter of him getting consistant and keepin his head.

haha i have heard that he is a good player, but how can you be winning after nine holes. their is reallt no way of knowing that but it doesnt matter. i think contending at state might be a little much, he is good, but the east has some beast's that i dont think he can match. also, wheeling and schultz are back, along with marshall. gunna be hard to keep up with that. don't u think Q? haha
Weezy Baby

Postby feeshattack » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:52 pm

project-pat wrote:Who will trinity have coming over from new england if they co-op?

2 good golfers that would come over would be John Barnes and Casey Olheiser... i believe that they both made it to state indiviually last year, not for sure though.... and i think the rest of new englands golfers will be jv....
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond all measure."
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby prosser5 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:03 pm

Watch out for hatton northwood this year in golf, they have a great team this year and they should be very competetive at the state tourney.
prosser5

Postby gmac90 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:35 pm

Who does Hatton-Northwood have that's good?

And who is Trinity's new golf coach?  What happened to Keller?
Last edited by gmac90 on Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go Big or Go Home
gmac90
NDPreps Starter

PreviousNext

Return to Golf