Class B Golf 2007

Postby bigpoppakdog » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:27 am

Weezy Baby wrote:
bigpoppakdog wrote:
Weezy Baby wrote:haha you guys want to know somthing funny? trinity didnt have an invite last year, it got rained out. so how can you say you werent invited. im just saying, its nothing personal.
You know whats funny?  Somebody who thinks because it rained that means a team couldn't have been not invited to a tournament....oh wait a second...if it rained and the tournament got cancelled that means it didn't exist, therefore the snub of not being invited didn't count either....that makes perfect class A sense....oops sorry...I mean class b sense....

ya i know that. but i just higlhy doubt that new salem wasnt invited. i find it hard to believe. but even if they wernt, it doesnt matter. no reason to hate....

Ask their coach for the tournament setup from last year....yes it does matter when one of the top teams in the Region and the top golfer from the region wasn't invited to a class b region golf tournament.  I don't try to hate, but Trinity does things that don't make them the favorite people..maybe thats what they want I don't know....your golfer that your talking about..I don't know...Trinity usually puts out solid golfers every year thats for sure...no doubt about that...
bigpoppakdog

Postby bigpoppakdog » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:31 am

Hunterlaf wrote:Cletus foote will be the number 1 golfer this year no doubt about it
I know the area up there and I have never seen so many people put down scores that are so low on their USGA handicap registration....I use to golf there and could beat everyone(adults and kids...I am not a kid by the way) and it wasn't even a question....yet when I looked at the scores that adults as well as kids turned in for their handicaps they were 5-10 strokes lower than what they really shoot....so I don't know about Cletus foote...never heard of him until towards the end last year and that was from people saying how good he was......if I remember correct his scores weren't impressive at all...maybe he improved alot I don't know...but its hard to say that somebody is going to be number 1 who wasn't even in the radar last year....but who knows....thats why they compete....
bigpoppakdog

Postby football64 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:53 am

Hey yeah that kid from hillsboro his name isnt john steiner its josh mayo he played last year too. AND HE IS FLIPIN AMAZING AT SEEKIN THE PIN TO A NORTH DAKOTA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!
football64

Postby MidnightMadness004 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:57 pm

i think trinity is going to have a strong team, but after brett and mark they don't really have any strong players.
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy everything else.
MidnightMadness004
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Weezy Baby » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:09 am

They did co-op with New Engand... so their could be some strong players from that.
Weezy Baby

Postby fruit snack » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:50 am

Hunterlaf wrote:Cletus foote will be the number 1 golfer this year no doubt about it

thats the sweetest name ive ever heard
fruit snack

Postby statpacker » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:54 pm

A. CLETUS FOOTE

B. PARSHALL pulls the upset
statpacker

Postby Weezy Baby » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:23 pm

statpacker wrote:A. CLETUS FOOTE

haha
Weezy Baby

Postby statpacker » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:16 pm

Weezy Baby wrote:

haha

why is that funny, They have good golfers from Parshall-New Town, and CLETUS is the BEST
statpacker

Postby kitty » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:16 am

[user=1204]statpacker[/user] wrote:
Weezy Baby wrote:

haha

why is that funny, They have good golfers from Parshall-New Town, and CLETUS is the BEST

haha
kitty

Postby Weezy Baby » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:18 am

i think Zap probably has the best shot at the team title haha:down:
Weezy Baby

Postby Thunder66 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:55 am

have any teams started practice or are any high school courses ready to be played?
Thunder66

Postby Weezy Baby » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:02 am

the official start date was the 26th so im sure plenty of teams have started practice.
Weezy Baby

Postby cashman » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:36 pm

Weezy Baby wrote:the official start date was the 26th so im sure plenty of teams have started practice.

Region 5 --- Top 5

Hazen

Beulah

New Salem

Trinity

Killdeer

It is what it is.
cashman
NDPreps Rookie

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:41 pm

cashman wrote:
Weezy Baby wrote:the official start date was the 26th so im sure plenty of teams have started practice.

Region 5 --- Top 5

Hazen

Beulah

New Salem

Trinity

Killdeer

They aren't in region 5 anymore, I would put Bowman in the #5 spot, and that's not a biased statement either.
project-pat

Postby Roughrider » Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:48 pm

project-pat wrote:
cashman wrote:

Region 5 --- Top 5

Hazen

Beulah

New Salem

Trinity

Killdeer

They aren't in region 5 anymore, I would put Bowman in the #5 spot, and that's not a biased statement either.
i would go a little differently, i think that Hazen will win out Region 5 single handedly but then i have Trinity being number 2 and after that i think there will be a fight for the third spot between Bowman, Beulah, and New Salem
GO SIOUX GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roughrider
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby project-pat » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:42 pm

Roughrider wrote:
project-pat wrote:
cashman wrote:

Region 5 --- Top 5

Hazen

Beulah

New Salem

Trinity

Killdeer

i would go a little differently, i think that Hazen will win out Region 5 single handedly but then i have Trinity being number 2 and after that i think there will be a fight for the third spot between Bowman, Beulah, and New Salem

Yeah I see Beulah being the same way in golf as they were in boys basketball, they will come in with all this "class A" hype, and they will just turn out to be an average team.
project-pat

Postby kitty » Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:59 am

Roughrider wrote:
project-pat wrote:
cashman wrote:

Region 5 --- Top 5

Hazen

Beulah

New Salem

Trinity

Killdeer

Hazen lost Hilliard and Mcbain, and I believe they lost someone else from their top 6 too, but I can't remember.  I could easily see them on top again, but I doubt they'll win it single-handedly.  It'll be close. 
kitty

Postby bigpoppakdog » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:11 am

oh dear children somebody has you so mislead.

1. New Salem
2.Trinity
3. Beulah
4. Killdeer
5.Bowman(although could be way wrong with these guys...I have no clue about them)
bigpoppakdog

Postby project-pat » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:02 am

bigpoppakdog wrote:oh dear children somebody has you so mislead.

1. New Salem
2.Trinity
3. Beulah
4. Killdeer
5.Bowman(although could be way wrong with these guys...I have no clue about them)

Killdeer is not in region 5 anymore, didn't they get moved?
Last edited by project-pat on Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Postby Weezy Baby » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:55 am

bigpoppakdog wrote:oh dear children somebody has you so mislead.

1. New Salem
2.Trinity
3. Beulah
4. Killdeer

ya beulah isn't going to be that good, and where is hazen in your top 5? they have to be in their no doubt.....
Weezy Baby

Postby bigpoppakdog » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:45 pm

1.new salem(solid 4 golfers...including the best player in the region w/o a doubt)
2.Hazen/trinity
3.Hazen/trinity too close to call
4.beulah
5.bowman
bigpoppakdog

Postby project-pat » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:41 pm

bigpoppakdog wrote:1.new salem(solid 4 golfers...including the best player in the region w/o a doubt)
2.Hazen/trinity
3.Hazen/trinity too close to call
4.beulah
5.bowman

Matt Bagley and John Lockert are 2 to watch for from bowman, Matt is a senior and john is a frosh.
project-pat

Postby Weezy Baby » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:53 pm

today i heard killdeer and beulah are both in our region
Weezy Baby

Postby project-pat » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:55 pm

Weezy Baby wrote:today i heard killdeer and beulah are both in our region

oh thats hogwash
project-pat

PreviousNext

Return to Golf