state next year who gonna win it and who gonna place?

Re: state next year who gonna win it and who gonna place?

Postby Jwall512 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:31 pm

I dont have a problem with valley city going class b im just saying that u guys (i can tell your from valley city) brag yourselfs up so bad and you have sometimes 7 times as many kids as some class b schools. and since there are only six kids on a golf team im hoping you kind find six kids out of 350 than calss b schools can out of fifty. so what im trying to say is take a pin out of your moms sewing kit and pop your big head.
Stupid is as Stupid does

-Forrest Gump
Jwall512
NDPreps Starter

Postby bigpoppakdog » Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:23 pm

preps12 wrote:Ya Jwall512 are u kidding me valley has like 100 to 150 more kids than some class B schools...and in class A some schools have like 1000 more kids so stop complaining budddy!
Jwall512 wrote:In my opinion leave valley city class A if they are doing so well there leave them there its stupid to have big schoolsgo to class b cause they have like four less kids than a different class a school. with that many kids in valley city's high school compared to the average class b school they should win it every year so just stop bragging yourselfs up u should win.

How did valley get moved down to Class B? Whining, crying, tears have anything to do with it? So don't tell us to stop complaining hypocrite. Look that word up in the dictionary. I'm sure they taught you how to do that in the big cities.
bigpoppakdog

Postby preps12 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:05 am

Jwall512 wrote:I dont have a problem with valley city going class b im just saying that u guys (i can tell your from valley city) brag yourselfs up so bad and you have sometimes 7 times as many kids as some class b schools. and since there are only six kids on a golf team im hoping you kind find six kids out of 350 than calss b schools can out of fifty. so what im trying to say is take a pin out of your moms sewing kit and pop your big head.
Last year valley had like 10 kids 9-12...im pretty sure most class B schools have more than that or am i wrong.... :lol: :?: ....so look up wat ur talking about :lol:
preps12
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Golf