Teacher's Convention Practices

Teacher's Convention Practices

Postby jimmie44 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:47 pm

A quick question to anyone who can help out!

Some other parents are not pleased with the fact that coaches have now scheduled practices on the Thursday and Friday of Teacher's Convention (this week). Somewhere along the lines, they thought there may have been a rule about not having practices on these days? Does anyone have any info to share on this topic? Thank you!
jimmie44
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Teacher's Convention Practices

Postby ClassBEast » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:04 pm

jimmie44 wrote:A quick question to anyone who can help out!

Some other parents are not pleased with the fact that coaches have now scheduled practices on the Thursday and Friday of Teacher's Convention (this week). Somewhere along the lines, they thought there may have been a rule about not having practices on these days? Does anyone have any info to share on this topic? Thank you!

I think there might be rules about having practice on an actual holiday or on Sundays. However, I think any other days are open. Our school has always had practices during breaks (NDEA, Christmas, etc.).
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:10 pm

ClassBEast wrote:
jimmie44 wrote:A quick question to anyone who can help out!

I think there might be rules about having practice on an actual holiday or on Sundays. However, I think any other days are open. Our school has always had practices during breaks (NDEA, Christmas, etc.).

There's NO rule saying that teams cannot have practice on NDEA break.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby 1205 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:04 pm

They are having football practices and games, so I'm not sure why anyone would be upset about having volleyball practice.
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Volleyball