Class A Senior athlete of the year

Class A Senior athlete of the year

Postby bismarckballer » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:08 pm

who is it going to be? West and East?
bismarckballer
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:11 am

Re: Class A Senior athlete of the year

Postby Baller » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:01 am

West will be hard with all the Century hitters, herauf, and Bhs's setter.

East will be Burck, Waller, or Post
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
User avatar
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1846
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:40 pm
Location: Eastern North Dakota, ,

Re: Class A Senior athlete of the year

Postby crosscountry » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:56 pm

madi buck from century will hold the senior athlete of the year award high above her head at the end of the year
Aaannd boom goes the dynamite
User avatar
crosscountry
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:31 pm

Re: Class A Senior athlete of the year

Postby Mr. All Day » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:12 pm

crosscountry wrote:madi buck from century will hold the senior athlete of the year award high above her head at the end of the year

i would have to agree but carli peterson will be right there for 2nd
Mr. All Day
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:18 pm

Re: Class A Senior athlete of the year

Postby bismarckballer » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:30 pm

Baller wrote:West will be hard with all the Century hitters, herauf, and Bhs's setter.

East will be Burck, Waller, or Post


herauf is a junior so she can't win it.. my guess is it will be between century's peterson and bismarck's kasara rudolph
bismarckballer
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:11 am

Re: Class A Senior athlete of the year

Postby sportsnut24 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:10 am

bismarckballer wrote:
Baller wrote:West will be hard with all the Century hitters, herauf, and Bhs's setter.

East will be Burck, Waller, or Post


herauf is a junior so she can't win it.. my guess is it will be between century's peterson and bismarck's kasara rudolph



i agreee.. i think KaSara Rudolph has a great chance.. she is one of the best setters go come through the state
sportsnut24
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:07 pm


Return to Volleyball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest