Best Line Judges (cont.)

Best Line Judges (cont.)

Postby MVP510 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:44 pm

Now lets pick up where we left off before some unnescessary comments were thrown around by John Cena and that other guy that I cant think of his name right at the moment. The line judges are just as important as the setter for each team! they deserve credit so lets give credit to where its due and if you think the topic is dumb then just dont come on here! Nobody wants to here your negative comments. I mean i know children that come on here and if they see people calling others jackasses it just tears at my heart! You should be ashamed of yourself! Next time youll think twice before such a comment and if not may God have mercy on your soul!!!!!!
MVP510
NDPreps Starter

Re: Best Line Judges (cont.)

Postby maryTisraining3's » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:54 pm

i had the privilege of witnessing the Leeds vs. North Star game tonight, and might have seen the best pair of line judges in the state. There were several very close calls, and both line judges made the call they saw and made it with confidence. In my opinion thats really the most important part, if you get a line judge that isnt confident with their calls, the crowd will absolutely eat them alive. I would also like to compliment one of the line judges on a specific call he made. The girl didnt make the dig, so the ball went flying back and hit the line judge in the stomach, but keeping his cool and with out losing a beat, he composed himself and made the call. That one really impressed me
maryTisraining3's
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndpreps09 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:57 pm

MVP510 wrote:Now lets pick up where we left off before some unnescessary comments were thrown around by John Cena and that other guy that I cant think of his name right at the moment. The line judges are just as important as the setter for each team! they deserve credit so lets give credit to where its due and if you think the topic is dumb then just dont come on here! Nobody wants to here your negative comments. I mean i know children that come on here and if they see people calling others jackasses it just tears at my heart! You should be ashamed of yourself! Next time youll think twice before such a comment and if not may God have mercy on your soul!!!!!!

ya i wud have to agree with u bro, i just made one little joke about jon cena's username and he got his panties up in a bunch! So i am sorry Jon Cena, but this topic is open to people who make POSITIVE comments towards the best line judges in ND. So with that said GO LINE JUDGES AND GOOD LUCK ON EVERY CALL U MAKE!

p.s. KNIBB HIGH FOOTBALL RULES
ndpreps09
NDPreps Starter

Postby Xfactor » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:04 pm

MVP510 wrote:Now lets pick up where we left off before some unnescessary comments were thrown around by John Cena and that other guy that I cant think of his name right at the moment. The line judges are just as important as the setter for each team! they deserve credit so lets give credit to where its due and if you think the topic is dumb then just dont come on here! Nobody wants to here your negative comments. I mean i know children that come on here and if they see people calling others jackasses it just tears at my heart! You should be ashamed of yourself! Next time youll think twice before such a comment and if not may God have mercy on your soul!!!!!!

I completely agree with u MVP. Crosscountry, I have no clue on how you can say that jon cena is acting like an adult when he is calling other people jackasses, that is completely ridiculous. And also for the person who said that showing emotion is bad you are wrong. It shows that they are confident about their calls and that they know what they're doing.
Xfactor
NDPreps Starter

Postby Hinsa » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:03 am

Crosscountry has been given a 2 week vacation for sexual comments and overall idiocy.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby badRef2 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Xfactor wrote:

I completely agree with u MVP. Crosscountry, I have no clue on how you can say that jon cena is acting like an adult when he is calling other people jackasses, that is completely ridiculous. And also for the person who said that showing emotion is bad you are wrong. It shows that they are confident about their calls and that they know what they're doing.

Showing emotion isn't the best idea. All too often it can be misinterpreted. It gets even worst when the R1 overrules the line judge, then emotion starts to look like attitude. As an R1 I want confidence in their calls, but no emotion. Line judges can make or break a well played match, it's not possible to overstate how important they are to the match. For the previous poster, we encourage LJ's not to move, it can make a difficult call easy if they let the ball hit them, especially balls that hit (or not) right around their feet. Good LJ's do that, and it's appreciated.

Take this for what's its worth, but I'm guessing I've reffed more than most here. Line judges are like the rest of the officiating crew, we'd rather you didn't know we were there and if you do it's generally not for good reasons. :wink:
badRef2
NDPreps Rookie

Postby luvmy3gbb1wr » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:16 pm

Thank you badref2......i've line judged quite a bit in the last few years and i'm pretty sure my refs would have been horrified had i showed emotion or made a flashy call. i'm just there to do a job, not show favortism and flashy line calls or emotion will make the visiting fans and vb team believe you are prejudiced towards the home team. no thanks, the last thing i want is to be noticed like that.
luvmy3gbb1wr
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bismarckballer » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:32 pm

Xfactor wrote:

I thought i was reading this topic about the line judges..but turns out it's just people criticizing other people. kudos to you.
bismarckballer
NDPreps Reserve

Postby John Cena » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:19 pm

bismarckballer wrote:
Xfactor wrote:

I thought i was reading this topic about the line judges..but turns out it's just people criticizing other people. kudos to you.

No joke baller. MVP creates a topic and directly talks about not having unnecessary comments, but he is the main offender of his own rule. MVP, quit being hypocritical and I merely agreed with the other posters that this is a lame topic. You condem me for swearing, but you too repeat the same words I have said, and prompt other also. Children may see my words, and for that I am ashamed, but aleast they know where I stand and I'm not a deceitful, hypocritical dolt, like you are.
IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE KING IS COOKIN'
John Cena
NDPreps Starter

Postby Hinsa » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:19 am

Last chance to get this back on topic and keep it there...
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndpreps09 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:22 pm

So after a year of pondering this over, i realize that i was out of line making fun of John Cena's username. Mainly cuz i just watched a pretty awesome video of him wrestling. Regardless, i now know that i made a mistake singling u out. i hope u can find it in my heart to forgive me. However, i feel John Cena will never quite be as good as The Rock. So what do u say John Cena, friends??
ndpreps09
NDPreps Starter

Return to Volleyball