Region 1

Region 1

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:33 am

Tuesday Night

Thompson defeated Fargo Oak Grove 25-22, 25-23, 26-24 (3-0)
Northern Cass defeated May-Port-CG 25-17, 25-14, 25-18 (3-0)
Central Cass defeated Hillsboro (3-0)
Milnor def. Enderlin (3-0)

Thursday Night

Campbell-Tintah-Fairmount def. North Sargent, 24-26, 20-25, 25-21, 25-17, 15-12 (3-2)
Fargo Oak Grove Lutheran def. Wyndmere-Lidgerwood, 25-13, 25-22, 25-22 (3-0)
Hillsboro def. Northern Cass, 14-25, 25-23, 25-22, 25-17 (3-1)
Lisbon def. Milnor, 16-25, 25-17, 25-22, 29-27 (3-1)
Litchville-Marion/Montpelier def. Enderlin, 25-20, 18-25, 25-19, 17-25, 17-15 (3-2)
Oakes def. Hankinson, 25-13, 25-17, 26-24 (3-0)
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 15033
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: Region 1

Postby GoPack#2 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:29 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:Tuesday Night

Thompson defeated Fargo Oak Grove 25-22, 25-23, 26-24 (3-0)
Northern Cass defeated May-Port-CG 25-17, 25-14, 25-18 (3-0)
Central Cass defeated Hillsboro (3-0)
Milnor def. Enderlin (3-0)

Thursday Night

Campbell-Tintah-Fairmount def. North Sargent, 24-26, 20-25, 25-21, 25-17, 15-12 (3-2)
Fargo Oak Grove Lutheran def. Wyndmere-Lidgerwood, 25-13, 25-22, 25-22 (3-0)
Hillsboro def. Northern Cass, 14-25, 25-23, 25-22, 25-17 (3-1)
Lisbon def. Milnor, 16-25, 25-17, 25-22, 29-27 (3-1)
Litchville-Marion/Montpelier def. Enderlin, 25-20, 18-25, 25-19, 17-25, 17-15 (3-2)
Oakes def. Hankinson, 25-13, 25-17, 26-24 (3-0)

go Central Cass!!!!
"Give them nothing but take from them everything"
User avatar
GoPack#2
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Re: Region 1

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:30 pm

Fargo Oak Grove Lutheran def. Hankinson, 25-22, 25-21, 22-25, 25-16 (3-1)
**Thorseth had 20 kills and 10 blocks for OG**
Wyndmere-Lidgerwood def. Kindred, 25-19, 25-17, 22-25, 26-24 (3-1)
Lisbon defeats Enderlin Lisbon def. Enderlin, 25-19, 26-24, 25-20 (3-0)
Fairmont-CT defeats Richland 3-0
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 15033
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: Region 1

Postby gobison#6 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:14 pm

Central Cass swept Oak Grove tonight at Oak Grove
Hail the Bison!
gobison#6
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:04 pm
Location: Cass County

Re: Region 1

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:32 am

Central Cass def. Fargo Oak Grove Lutheran, 25-18, 25-13, 25-15 (3-0)
Enderlin def. Kindred, 28-26, 25-15, 25-15 (3-0)
Hankinson def. Campbell-Tintah-Fairmount, 26-24, 22-25, 28-26, 18-25, 15-13 (3-2)
Milnor def. Oakes, 21-25, 25-16, 25-17, 25-22 (3-1)
North Sargent def. Valley City, 25-18, 25-21, 23-25, 25-13 (3-1)
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 15033
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: Region 1

Postby ClassBEast » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:51 am

Central Cass is 9 - 0 so far this year. Volley in the Valley this weekend in Casselton - will be interesting to see how it goes! Good luck Squirrels!
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:00 am
Location: North Dakota, , USA

Re: Region 1

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:10 am

ClassBEast wrote:Central Cass is 9 - 0 so far this year. Volley in the Valley this weekend in Casselton - will be interesting to see how it goes! Good luck Squirrels!


Don't you mean 3 matches won and 0 lost!! There is no way they have 9 matches already!
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 15033
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: Region 1

Postby a-simple-fan » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:34 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
ClassBEast wrote:Central Cass is 9 - 0 so far this year. Volley in the Valley this weekend in Casselton - will be interesting to see how it goes! Good luck Squirrels!


Don't you mean 3 matches won and 0 lost!! There is no way they have 9 matches already!


Must have played in a tournament earlier in the year.
a-simple-fan
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:47 am

Re: Region 1

Postby ClassBEast » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:21 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
ClassBEast wrote:Central Cass is 9 - 0 so far this year. Volley in the Valley this weekend in Casselton - will be interesting to see how it goes! Good luck Squirrels!


Don't you mean 3 matches won and 0 lost!! There is no way they have 9 matches already!


I meant 9 games, which is 3 matches. They haven't lost a game.
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:00 am
Location: North Dakota, , USA

Re: Region 1

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:27 am

ClassBEast wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
ClassBEast wrote:Central Cass is 9 - 0 so far this year. Volley in the Valley this weekend in Casselton - will be interesting to see how it goes! Good luck Squirrels!


Don't you mean 3 matches won and 0 lost!! There is no way they have 9 matches already!


I meant 9 games, which is 3 matches. They haven't lost a game.


These are the only Volley in the Valley results that I found from yesterday:

Central Cass def. Hettinger 25-20, 25-22
Lisbon def. Beulah 25-19, 25-23
Hazen def. Central Cass 25-18, 25-11

3rd Place
Central Cass def. Beulah 27-25, 25-11

Championship
Hazen def. Lisbon 25-20, 25-22
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 15033
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: Region 1

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:36 am

Some notable results from Region 1 from the Northern Cass Tourney:

Pool A
Northern Cass def. Standing Rock 25-13, 25-6
Northern Cass def. Cavalier 25-14, 25-18
Northern Cass def. North Sargent 25-12, 25-22
North Sargent def. Cavalier 18-25, 25-10, 15-10
North Sargent def. Standing Rock scores unavailable

Pool B
Wyndmere-Lidgerwood def. Grafton 25-12, 25-23
Wyndmere-Lidgerwood def. Barnes County North 25-15, 25-8
Wyndmere-Lidgerwood def. Finley-Sharon-Hope-Page 25-8, 25-14
Finley-Sharon-Hope-Page def. Barnes County North 25-20, 25-23
Finley-Sharon-Hope-Page def. Grafton 16-25, 25-17, 15-12

Pool C
Norman County West (MN) def. Maple Valley 25-17, 25-10
Valley City def. Maple Valley 25-19, 25-18
Grand Forks Red River JV def. Maple Valley 25-15, 25-16

Pool D
Fargo Oak Grove def. Dakota Prairie 25-19, 25-15
Langdon def. Fargo Oak Grove 25-13, 25-18
Fargo Oak Grove def. Central Valley 24-26, 25-16, 16-14

Pool E
Kindred def. Hatton-Northwood 22-25, 25-20, 15-13
Linton-HMB def. Kindred 25-19, 25-23
Kindred def. Richland 25-12, 25-17
Hatton-Northwood def. Richland 25-16, 25-19
Linton-HMB def. Richland 25-16, 25-9

Copper Bracket
Central Valley def. Richland 25-22, 21-25, 15-8
Richland def. Standing Rock 25-21, 14-25, 15-9
Maple Valley def. Standing Rock 26-24, 25-18
Central Valley def. Maple Valley 25-23, 25-15

Silver Bracket
Fargo Oak Grove def. Cavalier 25-16, 25-19
Hatton-Northwood def. Finley-Sharon-Hope-Page 25-16, 21-25, 25-13
Finley-Sharon-Hope-Page def. Cavalier 25-16, 25-10
Hatton-Northwood def. Fargo Oak Grove 25-17, 25-23

Blue Bracket
Wyndmere-Lidgerwood def. Kindred 25-21, 25-22
Kindred def. Valley City 22-25, 25-21, 15-11
Linton-HMB def. Wyndmere-Lidgerwood 17-25, 25-23, 15-12

Gold Bracket
Langdon def. North Sargent 25-11, 25-14
Grand Forks Red River JV def. Northern Cass 20-25, 25-13, 15-12
Northern Cass def. North Sargent 25-17, 28-26

FYI: Langdon wins tourney with a 25-20, 25-23 win over Linton-HMB
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 15033
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: Region 1

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:50 am

Fairmount-Campbell-Tintah def. Sargent Central 25-18, 25-9, 25-8 (3-0)
Finley-Sharon-Hope-Page def. Dakota Prairie 25-13, 26-24, 8-25, 25-21 (3-1)
Kindred def. Milnor 25-21, 10-25, 25-23, 25-18 (3-1)
Norman County West (MN) def. Northern Cass 25-19, 25-22, 25-16 (3-0)
Oakes def. LaMoure 25-11, 25-19, 25-11 (3-0)
Wyndmere-Lidgerwood def. North Sargent 25-13, 25-10, 25-19 (3-0)
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 15033
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: Region 1

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:00 am

Results from Thursday, September 17th:

Central Cass def. Kindred, 22-25, 25-20, 25-17, 25-11 (3-1)
Fargo Oak Grove Lutheran def. Enderlin, 26-24, 17-25, 25-23, 25-18 (3-1)
Milnor def. Campbell-Tintah-Fairmount, 25-22, 25-15, 25-22 (3-0)
North Sargent def. Hankinson, 23-25, 25-19, 25-21, 25-18 (3-1)
Wyndmere-Lidgerwood def. Lisbon, 25-21, 25-17, 21-25, 25-14 (3-1)
Richland def. Maple Valley scores unavailable (3-1)
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 15033
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: Region 1

Postby ClassBEast » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:10 pm

Central Cass won the Valley City Optimist tourney yesterday.

Consolation Quarterfinal
Central Valley def. Enderlin, 19-25, 25-23, 15-10

Maddock def. Jamestown JV, 23-25, 25-23, 15-10

Northern Cass def. Grafton, 22-25, 28-26, 15-13

Valley City def. Richland, 25-21, 25-17

Consolation Semifinal
Maddock def. Central Valley, 25-18, 25-23

Northern Cass def. Valley City, 15-25, 25-16, 15-9

Consolation Championship
Northern Cass def. Maddock, 25-21, 25-17

First Round
Central Cass def. Fargo Oak Grove Lutheran, 25-19, 25-14

Lisbon def. Glen Ullin-Hebron, 25-17, 25-18

Midkota def. Carrington, 23-25, 25-19, 15-12

North Sargent def. Finley-Sharon/Hope-Page, 15-25, 25-18, 15-11

Quarterfinal
Central Cass def. Northwood-Hatton, 25-23, 23-25, 15-10

Dickinson Trinity def. Midkota, 25-13, 25-19

Griggs County Central def. Lisbon, 16-25, 25-22, 16-14

Oakes def. North Sargent, 25-19, 25-17

Semifinal
Central Cass def. Griggs County Central, 21-25, 25-8, 15-8

Dickinson Trinity def. Oakes, 21-25, 29-27, 15-9

Third Place
Griggs County Central def. Oakes, 26-24, 25-21

Championship
Central Cass def. Dickinson Trinity, 25-15, 25-14
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:00 am
Location: North Dakota, , USA

Re: Region 1

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:56 pm

Fargo Oak Grove def. Finley-Sharon-Hope-Page 25-16, 22-25, 25-20, 25-19 (3-1)
Northern Cass def. Enderlin 26-24, 25-15, 21-25, 25-17 (3-1)
Kindred def. Richland (3-1)
Oakes def. F-C-T 26-24, 25-22, 25-27, 25-20 (3-1)
Lisbon def. North Sargent 25-21, 25-12, 25-23 (3-0)
Central Cass def. Maple Valley 25-7, 25-5, 25-9 (3-0)
Sargent Central def. Hankinson 21-25, 25-19, 13-25, 28-26, 15-7 (3-2)
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 15033
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: Region 1

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:59 pm

Fargo Oak Grove knocked off Moorhead Park Christian tonight 19-25, 22-25, 26-24, 28-26, 15-11(3-2)
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 15033
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: Region 1

Postby Flip » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:41 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:Fargo Oak Grove knocked off Moorhead Park Christian tonight 19-25, 22-25, 26-24, 28-26, 15-11(3-2)

PC pretty bad this year.
Flip
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 4024
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:35 am

Re: Region 1

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:42 am

Flip wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:Fargo Oak Grove knocked off Moorhead Park Christian tonight 19-25, 22-25, 26-24, 28-26, 15-11(3-2)

PC pretty bad this year.


well they have a STUD in Haley Nickel!! She had more kills then what was in the paper...I don't think that the girls that were doing stats knew what they were doing. I counted 30-35 (I lost track after 25 but that was in the 4th game)
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 15033
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: Region 1

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:46 am

Game Results from Tuesday, September 29th:

Enderlin def. North Sargent 25-17, 25-15, 25-19 (3-0)
Fargo Oak Grove def. Milnor 19-25, 22-25, 25-23, 25-21, 15-6 (3-2)
Kindred def. Campbell-Tintah-Fairmont 25-23, 25-22, 23-25, 25-23 (3-1)
Lisbon def. Oakes 25-22, 25-22, 25-16 (3-0)
Hatton-Northwood def. Northern Cass 25-17, 25-16, 25-20 (3-0)
Sisseton (SD) def. Hankinson 25-15, 25-22, 25-18 (3-0)
Wyndmere-Lidgerwood def. LaMoure 25-10, 25-13, 25-12 (3-0)
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 15033
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: Region 1

Postby ClassBEast » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:21 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:Game Results from Tuesday, September 29th:

Enderlin def. North Sargent 25-17, 25-15, 25-19 (3-0)
Fargo Oak Grove def. Milnor 19-25, 22-25, 25-23, 25-21, 15-6 (3-2)
Kindred def. Campbell-Tintah-Fairmont 25-23, 25-22, 23-25, 25-23 (3-1)
Lisbon def. Oakes 25-22, 25-22, 25-16 (3-0)
Hatton-Northwood def. Northern Cass 25-17, 25-16, 25-20 (3-0)
Sisseton (SD) def. Hankinson 25-15, 25-22, 25-18 (3-0)
Wyndmere-Lidgerwood def. LaMoure 25-10, 25-13, 25-12 (3-0)


Central Cass easily defeated May-Port CG 3-0.
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:00 am
Location: North Dakota, , USA

Re: Region 1

Postby Flip » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:52 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:well they have a STUD in Haley Nickel!! She had more kills then what was in the paper...I don't think that the girls that were doing stats knew what they were doing. I counted 30-35 (I lost track after 25 but that was in the 4th game)

I saw her play earlier and she wasn't that impressive, but maybe she wasn't getting the sets she was getting vs. OG. I don't know what the paper said, but 25+ is definitely impressive even in 5 sets. She's also a good basketball player. Helps when you're 6'2".
Flip
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 4024
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:35 am

Re: Region 1

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 pm

Flip wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:well they have a STUD in Haley Nickel!! She had more kills then what was in the paper...I don't think that the girls that were doing stats knew what they were doing. I counted 30-35 (I lost track after 25 but that was in the 4th game)

I saw her play earlier and she wasn't that impressive, but maybe she wasn't getting the sets she was getting vs. OG. I don't know what the paper said, but 25+ is definitely impressive even in 5 sets. She's also a good basketball player. Helps when you're 6'2".


yeah...and OG's big girl looked really intimidated when facing her on Monday.
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 15033
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: Region 1

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:05 am

Fargo Oak Grove def. Richland 25-13, 25-9, 25-13 (3-0)
Northern Cass def. Maple Vallley 25-21, 25-16, 25-14 (3-0)
Campbell-Tintah-Fairmont def. Hankinson 23-25, 25-15, 22-25, 25-16, 15-13 (3-2)
Finley-Sharon-Hope-Page def. Kindred 22-25, 25-13, 23-25, 25-17, 15-12 (3-2)
Lisbon def. Sargent Central 25-11, 25-10, 25-11 (3-0)
Milnor def. North Sargent 25-9, 25-19, 25-10 (3-0)
Wyndmere-Lidgerwood def. Oakes 25-19, 25-14, 25-22 (3-0)
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 15033
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: Region 1

Postby ClassBEast » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:26 am

It wasn't in the paper, but Central Cass defeated Enderlin last night. Here are the district standings that were in today's paper:

District 1
Conf Pts

Wyndmere-Liderwood 4-0 7
F-C-T 2-3 4
Milnor 2-1 4
Lisbon 2-1 4
Oakes 2-1 4
North Sargent 2-2 3
Sargent Central 1-2 2
Hankinson 1-4 1


District 2
Conf All

Central Cass 3-0 18-2
Finley-Sharon-Hope-Page 3-1 6-1
Northern Cass 2-1 11-7
Fargo Oak Grove 2-1 12-6
Richland 1-2 2-12
Enderlin 1-3 2-6
Kindred 0-2 10-8
Maple Valley 0-3 1-15
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:00 am
Location: North Dakota, , USA

Re: Region 1

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:11 am

ClassBEast wrote:It wasn't in the paper, but Central Cass defeated Enderlin last night. Here are the district standings that were in today's paper:

District 1
Conf Pts

Wyndmere-Liderwood 4-0 7
F-C-T 2-3 4
Milnor 2-1 4
Lisbon 2-1 4
Oakes 2-1 4
North Sargent 2-2 3
Sargent Central 1-2 2
Hankinson 1-4 1


District 2
Conf All

Central Cass 3-0 18-2
Finley-Sharon-Hope-Page 3-1 6-1
Northern Cass 2-1 11-7
Fargo Oak Grove 2-1 12-6
Richland 1-2 2-12
Enderlin 1-3 2-6
Kindred 0-2 10-8
Maple Valley 0-3 1-15


These were actually in Thursday's paper so Thursday night's games could be added in!
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 15033
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Next

Return to Volleyball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests