STATE B 2008

Re: STATE B 2008

Postby vballfan06 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:46 pm

that's funny...i've been told beulah's administration couldn't be happier with the job he's done. my guess is it's your daughter and another kid or two that aren't getting the court time you want...
vballfan06
NDPreps Starter

Postby tellmeaboutit » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:38 am

vballfan06 wrote:that's funny...i've been told beulah's administration couldn't be happier with the job he's done. my guess is it's your daughter and another kid or two that aren't getting the court time you want...

I visited with a Beulah Dad at the regional tourney. He said that Peterson has turned the entire program around, that he lives and breathes the game, and he only wished he would have come sooner.
You have to hate losing more than I love winning.
tellmeaboutit
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cowboy22 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:00 pm

Nice try but don't have a daughter that plays. Just like anything with coaching, when you are winning the majority of the parents are happy. Lou H. did a good and the kids liked him and the parents questioned his strategies and now Mr.#%%% the parents like him and the girls don't. So I wonder which way is better.
cowboy22

Postby tellmeaboutit » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:10 pm

cowboy22 wrote:Nice try but don't have a daughter that plays. Just like anything with coaching, when you are winning the majority of the parents are happy. Lou H. did a good and the kids liked him and the parents questioned his strategies and now Mr.#%%% the parents like him and the girls don't. So I wonder which way is better.
I
I listened to your babble earlier, and gave you the benefit of the doubt. Then I went to the Regional volleyball tournament and watched Coach Peterson and the Beulah Miners. I didn't notice anything wrong with his coaching style. Infact, he didn't even yell as much as I had previously heard. The girls seemed to respond to his direction, and other than a couple of girls at the end of the bench, everyone seemed happy. I also want to reiterate that his team improved more in one year under his direction than many teams do in years. You sound like you have a grudge against this coach, and I wonder why. Parents like him, his fellow coaches respect him and the team improved. Get over your bad self.
tellmeaboutit
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby volleyballin » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:22 am

Thank God Hatton-Northwood lost.
They came out with big heads to every game they played and lost to THOMPSON whom Hillsboro beat everytime they played them. I was glad to see the Hillsboro girls dressed up in Thompson colors because it showed HN that they don't have as big of a crowd as they think they do. Hatton Northwood is full of cocky girls who came out, like I said, with big heads yelling to the Hillsboro girls, "thanks for sending us to state'' outside as Hillsboro was leaving. They have no respect at all and needed to lose to Thompson. So thank you Thompson for beating the big headed thunder.
volleyballin

Postby cowboy22 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:13 pm

Okay this is my last comment because it sounds like your right all the time so I will not continue this game. I not once said that the team did not improve. They were good because they finally got rid of some of the baggage that was in the program the past years that caused the team to be divided. This team now has always did everything together and played as a team no matter who was in charge. So to think that Mr. P had anything to do with it, well I know what your answer is. I don't deal in grudges either, You make it sound that it is just me but little do you know. Good night to you and good luck Titans!! I know you approve of that being from there.
cowboy22

Postby tellmeaboutit » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:20 pm

cowboy22 wrote:Okay this is my last comment because it sounds like your right all the time so I will not continue this game. I not once said that the team did not improve. They were good because they finally got rid of some of the baggage that was in the program the past years that caused the team to be divided. This team now has always did everything together and played as a team no matter who was in charge. So to think that Mr. P had anything to do with it, well I know what your answer is. I don't deal in grudges either, You make it sound that it is just me but little do you know. Good night to you and good luck Titans!! I know you approve of that being from there.

First you say I'm always right and then you comment "little do I know". You also think I'm from Trinity, why is that? Do you have a problem with them too? I can't wait to hear what that one is all about!
tellmeaboutit
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby tellmeaboutit » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:24 pm

stoaxc2004 wrote:Region 1: Northern Cass (7 other possible teams)
Region 2: Thompson
Region 3: LMM
Region 4: Langdon (Sleeper: North Star)
Region 5: Center-Stanton
Region 6: Kenmare
Region 7: Hazen (Sleeper: Beach)
Region 8: Stanley

Very impressive predictions! To get 6 out of 8 correct is awesome.
tellmeaboutit
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sport » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:37 pm

volleyballin wrote:Thank God Hatton-Northwood lost.
They came out with big heads to every game they played and lost to THOMPSON whom Hillsboro beat everytime they played them. I was glad to see the Hillsboro girls dressed up in Thompson colors because it showed HN that they don't have as big of a crowd as they think they do. Hatton Northwood is full of cocky girls who came out, like I said, with big heads yelling to the Hillsboro girls, "thanks for sending us to state'' outside as Hillsboro was leaving. They have no respect at all and needed to lose to Thompson. So thank you Thompson for beating the big headed thunder.

Congratulations to Thompson and good luck to them at the state tournament. I for one thought that Hatton Northwood was the best team in Region 2 (at times). They have alot of talent, and most of it coming back for next year. I am a bit confused with the thunders district play which was a bit substandard. One thing I have noticed the last couple of years is that the thunder always seem to play big against Hillsboro, and not so great against subpar teams. And from an earlier post from Vball21 (Paulson), you really did, (KILL HILLSBORO), in regions. Hillsboro had a long run of impressive wins, but you can't win them all, especially when you play the way they did in regions against the thunder. I am sure that is not the way the Burros wanted to end thier run, and would hope that the thunder would realize that they played Hillsboro on in off night.
sport
NDPreps Starter

Postby HometownHigh » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:39 pm

Unfortunately, Region 2 sends a mediocre team to represent. Again.
HometownHigh
NDPreps Starter

Postby Curveball » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:26 am

I believe the Hillsboro girls were saying that if Hatton-Northwood wouldn't have made it to regionals that they had a clear pathway to state. Congrats to the Thommies, although I think Hatton-Northwood would have been the better representative, H-N has to show up
Curveball
NDPreps Reserve

Postby mathlete110 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:53 am

hoopsstar2391 wrote:
mathlete110 wrote:
vballfan06 wrote:you might be right....however, LMM plays in a weak district and plays a weak schedule.

That's true. It won't matter who from region 3 makes it to state, they still cannot compete with most the other teams advancing to state. However, I don't think LMM or anyone from their district will take the region.

Did i read this right?????? :lol:

I'm impressed. Good luck to them at state!
mathlete110
NDPreps Reserve

Postby rkmt » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:13 pm

So far Langdon and LMM are onto the first semi-final. Lisbon vs Stanley in the consolation bracket tomorrow.
rkmt
NDPreps Starter

Postby HometownHigh » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:50 pm

Thompson plays for 7th tomorrow morning
HometownHigh
NDPreps Starter

Postby basketball1427 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:00 pm

any updates on the games today??
basketball1427
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Baller » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:54 pm

Langdon vs. Trinity in the Championship

LMM vs. Kenmare for 3rd.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby basketball1427 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:14 am

Baller wrote:Langdon vs. Trinity in the Championship

LMM vs. Kenmare for 3rd.

thank u
basketball1427
NDPreps Reserve

Postby BALLIN5225 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:40 pm

Curveball wrote:

I believe the Hillsboro girls were saying that if Hatton-Northwood wouldn't have made it to regionals that they had a clear pathway to state. Congrats to the Thommies, although I think Hatton-Northwood would have been the better representative, H-N has to show up

I think Hatton Northwood will go to state next year they return the best player in the State in Katelyn Paulson......... and a really good player in Halee Staskaviege
BALLIN5225
NDPreps Rookie

Previous

Return to Volleyball