2014 State Tourney

Re: 2014 State Tourney

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:29 pm

vikingman wrote:And anyone have any analysis of how Hankinson played compared to their usual game? Were they off that night, or were they just not able to handle our hitters? I was certainly expecting more of a match than what we got.

Our Redeemer's seemed unbeatable at times when we played them, they could dig our spikes like no one else. But in the 3 games that we won, they seemed like a different team.

It definitely wasn't Hankinson's finest match...but that should be to North Star's credit. Hankinson looked tentative in the 1st set...nerves most likely. North Star was very good and would have been my #1 seed going into State.

My seeding, based on what I saw this year, would have been: 1. NS, 2. ORCS, 3. Hankinson, 4. Hazen
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby momofgirls » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:33 am

A lot of us who talked prior to the semi-final match up between North Star and Our Redeemers believed that would be the real "championship" game of the tournament. I think that was the case.
momofgirls
NDPreps Rookie

Postby vikingman » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:42 am

Does anyone know anything about the 'John Lee' who did commentary on the webcast for the championship game? They said he was involved in Division I volleyball.
vikingman
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Volleyball