Region Tourneys

Re: Region Tourneys

Postby wolves65 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:29 pm

tuesday night OG played tight the first two games and got hammered and then they relaxed and played much better and CC played not to lose volleyball. IF Kindred plays down hill all night they will win in 3 but OG has the ability to keep the ball in play and that frustrates hitting teams so if they can keep the ball in play they have a good chance. The difference between Kindred and CC is Kindred will set Schmidt and Erickson all night and CC spreads it around more and that hurt them the other night.
wolves65
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby maddog1971 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:50 am

Well it looked like when Talent plays together as a team that it will beat a good team. The Kindred girls were flying around and never let up. Oak Grove just did what they do as far as just taking advantage of a good opportunity and if they did not have anything they just got the ball back over the net and Kindred punished them for it. I could not believe OG made as many errors as they did. I have not seen them do that at all this year when I have seen them play.
maddog1971
NDPreps All-State

Postby NDclassBdad » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:58 pm

Kindred played a solid game........Oak Grove beat themselves plain and simple, error after error and they failed to slow Kelly down......slow her down and shut Kindred down. Good luck to the Vikings at state!
NDclassBdad
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Volleyball