General Volleyball Discussion

Re: General Volleyball Discussion

Postby Flip » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:25 pm

Good stuff.

Here is another, do you know of any VB or BB first round of regions where one region won of the 3 of the 4 games/matches, but the team that lost was a district champion?

Example: district 7 beats district 8 in 3 of the 4 first round matches and the only district 7 team to lose was the district champion.

I think that makes sense.
Flip
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 3921
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:35 am

Re: General Volleyball Discussion

Postby vikingman » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:19 pm

wow, what a night in Region 1! Each match goes 5 sets, last sets were decided by 2 points. Northern Cass barely escaped the big upset bid by Richland. Great to see the coverage on-line. Are any other regions streaming their games?
vikingman
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:24 pm

Re: General Volleyball Discussion

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:01 am

vikingman wrote:wow, what a night in Region 1! Each match goes 5 sets, last sets were decided by 2 points. Northern Cass barely escaped the big upset bid by Richland. Great to see the coverage on-line. Are any other regions streaming their games?


Region 3 is on BEK...that is it.
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 14694
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: General Volleyball Discussion

Postby vikingman » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:57 am

I recently switched to Midco for tv. On BEKs website, they show that Midconet has BEK on channel 4, yet when I've gone to Channel 4 in the past to see a game, it hasn't been on (and isn't listed in the guide). Can anyone tell me what channel the Region 3 games will be on?
vikingman
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:24 pm

Re: General Volleyball Discussion

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:07 am

vikingman wrote:I recently switched to Midco for tv. On BEKs website, they show that Midconet has BEK on channel 4, yet when I've gone to Channel 4 in the past to see a game, it hasn't been on (and isn't listed in the guide). Can anyone tell me what channel the Region 3 games will be on?


Channel 4 standard definition...not in the HD listings.
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 14694
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: General Volleyball Discussion

Postby bingobangobongo » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:35 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
vikingman wrote:I recently switched to Midco for tv. On BEKs website, they show that Midconet has BEK on channel 4, yet when I've gone to Channel 4 in the past to see a game, it hasn't been on (and isn't listed in the guide). Can anyone tell me what channel the Region 3 games will be on?


Channel 4 standard definition...not in the HD listings.


Yep, I watched the last set of Oakes and Linton/HMB on Midco Channel 4 after turning off the NC vs Richland match.
bingobangobongo
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:52 am

Re: General Volleyball Discussion

Postby Flip » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:00 pm

Does VB practice start August 19th this year?
Flip
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 3921
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:35 am

Re: General Volleyball Discussion

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:15 pm

Flip wrote:Does VB practice start August 19th this year?


According to the NDHSAA website...yes
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 14694
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: General Volleyball Discussion

Postby Flip » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:01 am

Thanks. That seemed to be the logical date based off of when basketball starts this year.
Flip
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 3921
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:35 am

Previous

Return to Volleyball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests