Teams that will win the state dual torny

Re: Teams that will win the state dual torny

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:39 pm

sport wrote:Hinsa, thats pretty good. I'm going to take a wild guess and bet that NDsportsfan14 and Prepfan14 are the same.

....i was reading the same thing an thought he was a idiot
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby Saucesauer » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:15 am

Oakes is looking tough in B, they wresteled in Linton tourny (maybe it was Dickinson?) But I think it was the Linton tourny this weekend and placed a wrestler in 5th place or better in every weight class.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:33 pm

Saucesauer wrote:Oakes is looking tough in B, they wresteled in Linton tourny (maybe it was Dickinson?) But I think it was the Linton tourny this weekend and placed a wrestler in 5th place or better in every weight class.

Yes... they places 1st in points an Carrington right behind them
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby Ballingman » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:07 pm

Whats with the scoreboard billie jean?
4 A.M we ran a miracle mile
Ballingman
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:06 pm

Ballingman wrote:Whats with the scoreboard billie jean?

I think Oakes took it by about 50 i think Carrington had 3 spots open
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:50 pm

Carrington 46 Central Cass 27 Tonight
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby prepfan14 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:55 pm

well lets see hear Carrington has beat everyone in it region they are a preatty well balanced team hear are my class B state duel predictions 1. Oakes
2. lisbon
3.Carrington
prepfan14
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:43 pm

prepfan14 wrote:well lets see hear Carrington has beat everyone in it region they are a preatty well balanced team hear are my class B state duel predictions 1. Oakes
2. lisbon
3.Carrington

thats the order i would say to
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby prepfan14 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:05 pm

CArrington just won the rugby trny they ended up with seven kids in the chapionship there only competition there was napoleon
prepfan14
NDPreps Reserve

Postby E@stern Executioner » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:25 am

prepfan14 wrote:CArrington just won the rugby trny they ended up with seven kids in the chapionship there only competition there was napoleon

Hey, dweebie, this post is for a prediction of the TEAM THAT WILL WIN THE STATE DUAL TOURNAMENT!! Please quit posting meaningless Carrington results every time they step foot on the mat. If they beat Oakes somehow/somewhere, then you can add your 57th post on this topic. MMkkay?
Don't lose your dinosaur.
E@stern Executioner
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:50 pm

sport wrote:Hinsa, thats pretty good. I'm going to take a wild guess and bet that NDsportsfan14 and Prepfan14 are the same.

um... sorry but no!! I know how to spell an talk sorry but you can only have one account on a email. Nice try tho Prepfan14 i have no idea who it is the kid needs to learn how to spell i think there is a spell check on most computers!!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby mjwanab » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:15 pm

E@stern Executioner wrote:
prepfan14 wrote:CArrington just won the rugby trny they ended up with seven kids in the chapionship there only competition there was napoleon

Hey, dweebie, this post is for a prediction of the TEAM THAT WILL WIN THE STATE DUAL TOURNAMENT!! Please quit posting meaningless Carrington results every time they step foot on the mat. If they beat Oakes somehow/somewhere, then you can add your 57th post on this topic. MMkkay?

You aren't really making a good arguement for Carrington if they won a trny with no competition there. LOL. And if Napoleon was their only competition, and Oakes just beat them in a dual by like 30 points, I don't see how that can help you either. I say Oakes is top, Lisbon and Carrington are close to equal, but I like Lisbon to be 2nd. Oakes has beaten Carrington, Lisbon, Napoleon all in duals, and also won every tourney they have gone to, WITH COMPETITION THERE!!
mjwanab
NDPreps Starter

Postby outspoken » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:50 am

mjwanab wrote:

You aren't really making a good arguement for Carrington if they won a trny with no competition there. LOL. And if Napoleon was their only competition, and Oakes just beat them in a dual by like 30 points, I don't see how that can help you either. I say Oakes is top, Lisbon and Carrington are close to equal, but I like Lisbon to be 2nd. Oakes has beaten Carrington, Lisbon, Napoleon all in duals, and also won every tourney they have gone to, WITH COMPETITION THERE!!

Word on the street is that for regional duals oakes will be adding Josten Coleman back to the lineup, a 2x state placer. What weight class he will wrestle, I don't know.
outspoken
NDPreps Reserve

Postby mjwanab » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:05 am

outspoken wrote:
mjwanab wrote:

Word on the street is that for regional duals oakes will be adding Josten Coleman back to the lineup, a 2x state placer. What weight class he will wrestle, I don't know.

He will fill the 152 slot
mjwanab
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Wrestling