team duel champs????????

team duel champs????????

Postby sportsmart » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:20 pm

Who are the favorites in A and B
User avatar
sportsmart
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: North Dakota USA

Re: team duel champs????????

Postby sportsmart » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:53 pm

I'm guessiing I will take Bismarck in A and Napoleon in B .
User avatar
sportsmart
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: North Dakota USA

Re: team duel champs????????

Postby luvmy3gbb1wr » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:00 am

Bismarck A ok but I'm thinking Oakes in the B
luvmy3gbb1wr
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:01 am
Location: North Dakota USA

Re: team duel champs????????

Postby sportsmart » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:19 pm

Has Oakes been beat?
User avatar
sportsmart
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: North Dakota USA

Re: team duel champs????????

Postby Wombat » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:26 am

Lisbon, Oakes, and Carrington have all beaten Napoleon this year

Lisbon has beaten Oakes in a dual by 6 points earlier this year, but Voegeli was not in this dual either and 3 of the matches went into overtime. This could be a dogfight later in the year! Lisbon also dualed Carrington this year already and won by 21 points.

Oakes has beaten Napoleon in 2 individual tournaments. Last weekend Oakes won the Linton Holiday Tournament without 2 of their varsity wrestlers in the lineup (one was returning state champion Beau Voegeli)


Another team that could really push for a dual title this year would be Velva.
Mitch Greenwood

Some people say I don't have a life. They are wrong. Sports are my life!!!
Wombat
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:26 pm
Location: Cavalier/Mayville, , North Dakota USA

Re: team duel champs????????

Postby imperials » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:28 pm

Wombat wrote:Lisbon, Oakes, and Carrington have all beaten Napoleon this year

Lisbon has beaten Oakes in a dual by 6 points earlier this year, but Voegeli was not in this dual either and 3 of the matches went into overtime. This could be a dogfight later in the year! Lisbon also dualed Carrington this year already and won by 21 points.

Oakes has beaten Napoleon in 2 individual tournaments. Last weekend Oakes won the Linton Holiday Tournament without 2 of their varsity wrestlers in the lineup (one was returning state champion Beau Voegeli)


Another team that could really push for a dual title this year would be Velva.


napoleon was also missing 3 of there varsity wrestlers
imperials
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:27 pm

Re: team duel champs????????

Postby E@stern Executioner » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:08 am

imperials wrote:
Wombat wrote:Lisbon, Oakes, and Carrington have all beaten Napoleon this year

Lisbon has beaten Oakes in a dual by 6 points earlier this year, but Voegeli was not in this dual either and 3 of the matches went into overtime. This could be a dogfight later in the year! Lisbon also dualed Carrington this year already and won by 21 points.

Oakes has beaten Napoleon in 2 individual tournaments. Last weekend Oakes won the Linton Holiday Tournament without 2 of their varsity wrestlers in the lineup (one was returning state champion Beau Voegeli)


Another team that could really push for a dual title this year would be Velva.


napoleon was also missing 3 of there varsity wrestlers


Ummm...really, who?
Don't lose your dinosaur.
E@stern Executioner
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:24 pm

Re: team duel champs????????

Postby imperials » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:30 am

E@stern Executioner wrote:
imperials wrote:
Wombat wrote:Lisbon, Oakes, and Carrington have all beaten Napoleon this year

Lisbon has beaten Oakes in a dual by 6 points earlier this year, but Voegeli was not in this dual either and 3 of the matches went into overtime. This could be a dogfight later in the year! Lisbon also dualed Carrington this year already and won by 21 points.

Oakes has beaten Napoleon in 2 individual tournaments. Last weekend Oakes won the Linton Holiday Tournament without 2 of their varsity wrestlers in the lineup (one was returning state champion Beau Voegeli)


Another team that could really push for a dual title this year would be Velva.


napoleon was also missing 3 of there varsity wrestlers


Ummm...really, who?


johnson 135, glatt 171 and beine 189. beine probably wound not of won a match but johnson and glatt would of both placed. johnson lost to vogeli 4-0 in napoleon
imperials
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:27 pm


Return to Wrestling

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron