best sophmores and freshman for next year

Re:

Postby toddjames » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:42 am

bored122 wrote:i think that kameron hamley will be good...im not sure if hes going to be a 8th grader or a freshman though

He just won the Madan Lions tournament at 112 pounds by beating Bismarck's Joe Schumacher, another freshman, watch out by the end of the year I think he will be dominating that weight class
toddjames
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: best sophmores and freshman for next year

Postby ahhhh » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:00 pm

Mark Stillerman all the way!
ahhhh

Postby bcourtbraves » Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:06 am

Kameron Hamely got beat today by Lee from Minot. He moved up from 112 to wrestle him at 119. I believe Hamely was ranked number 1 at 112 and Lee was number 3 at 119. It was a pretty exciting match to watch.
Believe Big
bcourtbraves
NDPreps Starter

Postby toddjames » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:56 pm

Tough task to step up a weight and beat a guy heavier than you... another interesting fact is that Lee was dominated by Joe Schumacher a couple of nights before, it's funny how things go sometimes...
toddjames
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby champs0607 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:49 pm

drew sagert from cavalier is dang good
"Don't give up....don't ever give up." Jimmy Valvano
champs0607
NDPreps Starter

Postby football_lives_on » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:18 pm

champs0607 wrote:drew sagert from cavalier is dang good

i'll second that too along with taylor gibson and jeff wirtz also of cavalier along with some talented sophomores and eigth graders and possibly a coop the tornadoes will be a force to be reckoned with in years to come
football_lives_on
NDPreps Starter

Postby fightingsioux » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:40 pm

tate schwagler- mandan
fightingsioux
NDPreps Reserve

Postby c-man50 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:41 am

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
ndfootballwrestling wrote:A---B, Ballard is class A and Carr is class B, so he will be unable to "knock" Ballard out of rankings.. So who are the big guys for Carrington this year? Like the 160 through the Heavyweights? :?

well what im trying to say is when they wrestle DL in a dual !! sry meaning Ballards first loss by Carr or Bahm--------an the 160 up for carrington um.well they aint gunna have to ofthere better seniors wrestling this yr which would be Brandon Koinig an Travis Aljets they have no reason for not goin out they were good wrestlers for them last yr an just not goin out this yr ....but there 160+ class as of i no are like bahm or carr at 160....171 Dusty Lyman...189 Brett Schroder....215 Clay Hallowachs doubt to make weight but who no's 285 Jordan Harildsted who has been hittin weights reall hard on this off season really deadicated boy only a sophmore hopin for that State tourney apperance they got a pretty young team but them are my picks i would guess dont go for exact but thats my thoughts

wat happened to bahm or carr beating ballard u had no idea wat kinda calliber he was at did u
c-man50

Previous

Return to Wrestling