Melmer over Ballard in 140

Postby DL-in-DL » Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:38 pm

It not cool that Ballard had to lose. It would have been amazing for him to go undefeated as a SOPHOMORE. I don't know how good Melmer is because he's from the west, but i'm sure he's pretty good to be a state champ. Ballard will still be here for two more years though.
DL-in-DL
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndfan » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:08 pm

Mellmers are great wrestlers from Dickinson and Ballard shouldn't hang his head on a loss to him. Both Mellmers won state championships today and im pretty sure it isnt there firsts. Jake went 32-1 this year and state champion at 130, and Luke was 32-4 at 140. They have a older brother (Marc) i believe that was a multiple state champion who wrestles at the University of Minnesota, Jake will be going there next year, and who knows Luke could be there in a couple years. I see Ballard is young so wouldnt suprise me if he wins a SC the next couple years.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby bill » Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:27 am

Ya Jake Mellmer is a FREAK. It is fun watching him wrestle because he wrestles not only with his strenght but also has insanely good techinique. His brother also is a freak but wrestles more as an overpowering force. A couple other good wrestler from Dickinson include Cole Gengler and Brady Foss. Cole took 8th at state and just started wrestling a couple of years ago. He is also a stud in football (first team all state). Foss took 5th place after cutting 25 lbs. through out the year!

WAY TO CEAZE THE MOMENT DICKINSON WRESTLERS
bill

Postby bballcrasher » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:49 pm

Cole Gengler and Brady Foss??? Are you serious???

Mediocrity always discriminates excellance.
bballcrasher
NDPreps Starter

Return to Wrestling