Top Wrestlers in the State

Top Wrestlers in the State

Postby MHSmagi » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Who do you guys think will be the best this year?
User avatar
MHSmagi
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:04 pm
Location: USA!

Re: Top Wrestlers in the State

Postby Noah's » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:00 pm

MHSmagi wrote:Who do you guys think will be the best this year?

Region 1 is going to be crazy this year.
1) South Border
1A) Lisbon
1AA) Linton
1AAA) Oakes

Since South Border was the State Duals champion so we'll start with that but the all four could be tougher than nails this year. Throw in Napoleon who is always tough and LaMoure,who will be very much improved we will have a very exciting year in class b region 1!
Noah's
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:06 am

Re: Top Wrestlers in the State

Postby thebisman » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Bismarck and West Fargo will be battling for the top spot just like last year. Ive heard rumors that Preston Lamen will not be wrestling in North Dakota this year. Anyone hear the same?
thebisman
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Re: Top Wrestlers in the State

Postby Noah's » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:05 pm

thebisman wrote:Bismarck and West Fargo will be battling for the top spot just like last year. Ive heard rumors that Preston Lamen will not be wrestling in North Dakota this year. Anyone hear the same?
It would be total BS if he doesn't wrestle in ND!! He would be letting his teammates down immencely, loyalty has gone out the window and his parents should be ashamed of themselves if they allow this. My apollogies if this is incorrect but I have heard from two diferent sources, one a wrestler from minnesota that may have started this rumor.
Noah's
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:06 am

Re: Top Wrestlers in the State

Postby Baller » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:20 pm

Noah's wrote:
thebisman wrote:Bismarck and West Fargo will be battling for the top spot just like last year. Ive heard rumors that Preston Lamen will not be wrestling in North Dakota this year. Anyone hear the same?
It would be total BS if he doesn't wrestle in ND!! He would be letting his teammates down immencely, loyalty has gone out the window and his parents should be ashamed of themselves if they allow this. My apollogies if this is incorrect but I have heard from two diferent sources, one a wrestler from minnesota that may have started this rumor.


He is playing football for WF so not sure why he wouldn't be wrestling for them.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
User avatar
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1825
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:40 pm
Location: Eastern North Dakota, ,

Re: Top Wrestlers in the State

Postby NDP-12345 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:39 am

Don't know to much about class B besides the studs but for class A West Fargo is obviously in a class of their own. Bismarck will secure the number 2 spot no doubt. 3rd is up for grabs as the way I see it. Century always puts up a tough squad but Williston can challenge them as well as Minot. Fargo South could come out as the #2 team from the East. Turtle Mountain still has some tough light weights and they'll have to see how far they take them. As far as individuals, West Fargo could have 4-6 Champions and I see Bismarck picking up at least 3. These are merely personal perspectives but why have a season if we all knew what was going to happen? :D
NDP-12345
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:16 pm

Re: Top Wrestlers in the State

Postby Noah's » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:39 am

NDP-12345 wrote:Don't know to much about class B besides the studs but for class A West Fargo is obviously in a class of their own. Bismarck will secure the number 2 spot no doubt. 3rd is up for grabs as the way I see it. Century always puts up a tough squad but Williston can challenge them as well as Minot. Fargo South could come out as the #2 team from the East. Turtle Mountain still has some tough light weights and they'll have to see how far they take them. As far as individuals, West Fargo could have 4-6 Champions and I see Bismarck picking up at least 3. These are merely personal perspectives but why have a season if we all knew what was going to happen? :D

It will be interesting to see what the oil boom will contribute in the form of new wrestlers for the West region.
Noah's
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:06 am


Return to Wrestling

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest