Matchups

Postby power-aid14 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:59 am

Lets post some interesting matchups upcoming:

I know today the Rolla-Rollete-Rugby team takes on Minot.....RRR won the first decision
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby tanner lorenz » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:42 am

power-aid14 wrote:Lets post some interesting matchups upcoming:

I know today the Rolla-Rollete-Rugby team takes on Minot.....RRR won the first decision

linton vs harvey & jamestown vs harvey

harvey won both games earlier in the year, jamestown & harvey i believe are fighting for the 3 or 4 seed in the tournament, must win for both teams

tanner lorenz

Postby rep » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:48 pm

i'll throw my vote towards harvey taking at least the game that matters in their doubleheader with jamestown. watched the blues tonight play the fargo bombers.

let me preface this with, i was on vacation for the last week and the furthest thing from my mind was the state of jamestown athletics. in this game, a couple of key errors played a major role in jamestown losing the first game 7-5. but they were pretty fixable errors in my opinion...the pitcher being called off by the shortstop and still trying to make the play and dropping it with two outs...that kind of thing. but i have watched this team make the same errors all season and if i had to guess if they haven't gotten it right yet, they aren't going to.

in the second game, jamestown was beaten 26-0 in five innings. let me say, not an enjoyable game to watch. it is the kind of thing that i'm guessing, uh, jamestown is not playing its best ball right now.

go harvey
rep

Postby Strike3? » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:23 pm

Didnt the fargo bomber pitcher have 15 strikeouts in 5 innings?
It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ming01 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:15 am

Whats that Fargo pitchers name?  What school?
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby power-aid14 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:40 am

Today the Minot Metros play the Williston "B" team in a doubleheader out in Williston. This isn't a great matchup but if the Metros Sweep them both games the Metros will be 22-11 this season after at one point being 9-10. Their only loss during this span was to Velva at velva losing 9-7.
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rep » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:30 am

Ming01 wrote:Whats that Fargo pitchers name?  What school?

brian, bryan or bryant larson i think...no clue which school he plays for during the high school season
rep

Return to Class B