Best at each position

Postby tadam6 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:56 pm

whose the best at each position?
tadam6

Postby muddy lots » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:49 pm

sheldon harding (ss) and luke morken (2B) from the cooperstown wolfpack can turn any grounders into douple plays
muddy lots
NDPreps Reserve

Postby tanner lorenz » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:50 pm

muddy lots wrote:sheldon harding (ss) and luke morken (2B) from the cooperstown wolfpack can turn any grounders into douple plays
hardings solid, morken......not the quikest throwing wise...but can throw it hard....and is a good fielder, harding made some good plays tonight and made a errror that was a pretty easy play...but thats definatley a good up the middle combination
tanner lorenz

Postby tadam6 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:47 am

zack schaefer is probly the best shortstop in class b
tadam6

Postby tanner lorenz » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:44 pm

tadam6 wrote:zack schaefer is probly the best shortstop in class b
agreed, other top players, wade loftlesness for catcher i'd say, the kjehmus' in the outfield, along with kevin buxa and casey frantz, kallias and krueger sound like good ballplayers in minot, kreugers been pitching his arm off for them and doin a good job.....campbell from bottineau is a good player.....grover from cooper is good.....snow and bata are good players, they pla for carrington.....wurtz is also one of the best catchers in the state, i jus remembered him...heilman is supposed to be a good ballplayer for dlb....theres probably a lot more
tanner lorenz

Postby baseball » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:53 pm

Steve Berreth would have to be in there for catcher. nothing gets by the kid and can gun out any runner who tries to steal on him.  Darin Rasmusson in Washburn is a great first baseman,  in high school i rarely saw a ball get to him on the fly and saw even less get past him.  Flink and Schaefer for Langdon make up argueably the best left side of the infield in the state.
Last edited by baseball on Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby tanner lorenz » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:06 pm

berreth is a good catcher, but he dosen't even play legion ball. i remember him being a very good hitter and pretty good behind the plate, but if he dosen't play legion it's hard to put him at the top of his position.
tanner lorenz

Postby bballer2 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:15 pm

tanner lorenz wrote:berreth is a good catcher, but he dosen't even play legion ball. i remember him being a very good hitter and pretty good behind the plate, but if he dosen't play legion it's hard to put him at the top of his position.

he plays random games and hes played in about 10-15 games so thats how u put him in legion
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby tanner lorenz » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:18 pm

bballer2 wrote:
tanner lorenz wrote:berreth is a good catcher, but he dosen't even play legion ball. i remember him being a very good hitter and pretty good behind the plate, but if he dosen't play legion it's hard to put him at the top of his position.

he plays random games and hes played in about 10-15 games so thats how u put him in legion
oo ok, he never played against us so that's why i said that, and i hadn't heard he was playing, my bad
tanner lorenz

Postby tadam6 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:44 pm

nobody has any comments

tadam6

Postby pakkyzoo » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:57 pm

Catcher- Tanner Adam, Langdon (best catcher i seen this year)
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby bison_18 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:07 pm

The west side of the state has baseball too.
Last edited by bison_18 on Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bison_18
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:52 pm

Loftesness in Velva is a good catcher too.  not afraid to throw the ball to try and pick off runners.  good arm and accurate most of the time too.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby tadam6 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:01 pm

there is an outfielfer from botno that was at the botno camp that had a great arm....um...and the steele outfield in highschool was exceptional a/ all of its speed especially conrad nelson...any other outfielders?
tadam6

Postby tanner lorenz » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:03 pm

tadam6 wrote:there is an outfielfer from botno that was at the botno camp that had a great arm....um...and the steele outfield in highschool was exceptional a/ all of its speed especially conrad nelson...any other outfielders?
jeremy campbell is from botno
tanner lorenz

Postby tadam6 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:17 pm

how bout 2nd base and 3rd base...you dont hear much about them...
tadam6

Postby surferdan » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:32 pm

bison_18 wrote:The west side of the state has baseball too.

agreed
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." – Adam Savage of Mythbusters
surferdan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby tadam6 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:39 am

jordan grover is an excellent outfielder
tadam6

Return to Class B