2016 Class B Power Rankings (MidcoSN)

2016 Class B Power Rankings (MidcoSN)

Postby Rivershark » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:12 pm

Finally, something to talk about in Class B. I do believe that Thompson is 6-0 and Park River is 4-1. Not sure about the other teams.

https://www.midcosn.com/blog/2016/04/hs ... rankings1/

ND Class B

I kept Beulah at number one despite a loss on Tuesday to Shiloh Christian. The Miners have the most quality wins in the class. Thompson is still unbeaten and right on Beulah's tail, if the Tommies keep rolling they'll be in line to move up. The number five spot I could have went a number of different directions but went with Shiloh Christian because of the quality of their wins despite five losses already.

Beulah 7-1

Thompson 4-0

Carrington 3-1

Park River 2-1

Shiloh Christian 7-5
Rivershark
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: 2016 Class B Power Rankings (MidcoSN)

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:39 pm

Rivershark wrote:Finally, something to talk about in Class B. I do believe that Thompson is 6-0 and Park River is 4-1. Not sure about the other teams.

https://www.midcosn.com/blog/2016/04/hs ... rankings1/

ND Class B

I kept Beulah at number one despite a loss on Tuesday to Shiloh Christian. The Miners have the most quality wins in the class. Thompson is still unbeaten and right on Beulah's tail, if the Tommies keep rolling they'll be in line to move up. The number five spot I could have went a number of different directions but went with Shiloh Christian because of the quality of their wins despite five losses already.

Beulah 7-1

Thompson 4-0

Carrington 3-1

Park River 2-1

Shiloh Christian 7-5

Overall Standings from scores that have been reported:

http://www.northdakota-scores.net/class ... 0&class=25

Some schools struggle to report spring scores...kinda frustrating.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby NDPREP » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:50 am

Could be interesting in a few weeks, I think I saw a schedule for the casselton enderlin tournament and 3 of these teams play each other. Good test before regionals start.
NDPREP
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby hook » Mon May 02, 2016 3:58 pm

Looking at the quality wins that Grafton has put together they should be near the top of the Sate B rankings when they com out. They don't seem to have any real standouts but very strong across the board.
hook
NDPreps Starter

Postby Rivershark » Tue May 03, 2016 4:15 pm

hook wrote:Looking at the quality wins that Grafton has put together they should be near the top of the Sate B rankings when they com out. They don't seem to have any real standouts but very strong across the board.

Don't forget the quality losses. To say they don't really have any standouts is an understatement. I would say they have a couple standouts.
Rivershark
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby hook » Tue May 03, 2016 9:34 pm

I should rephrase... they don't seem to stand out on there own team. They would be standouts on most other teams that don't have the talent depth Grafton does.
hook
NDPreps Starter

Postby madseason » Thu May 05, 2016 6:59 pm

hook wrote:Looking at the quality wins that Grafton has put together they should be near the top of the Sate B rankings when they com out. They don't seem to have any real standouts but very strong across the board.
I Honestly think PRFL is a better team than Grafton this year. But Grafton always seems to find a way to beat PRFL. We'll see come Region tournament time. Only loss for PRFL in region play was to Grafton. I know Grafton lost to St Thomas so it could come down to last season game between PR and Grafton. Last game of the season. Should be fun in Grafton I think the fans will be there. :)
madseason
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Class B