Best pitchers in class B baseball

Best pitchers in class B baseball

Postby NDwriter » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:47 pm

I was wondering what everyone's thoughts were as far as the pitching in class B baseball. There are some great pitchers like Fletcher Andel of kindred, Spencer Gillund and Adam Stenson of Enderlin, meehl and Tyre of oakes and carrington with bicket and smith. Any other players that are worth watching?
NDwriter
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Best pitchers in class B baseball

Postby NodakQ2 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:51 pm

NDwriter wrote:I was wondering what everyone's thoughts were as far as the pitching in class B baseball. There are some great pitchers like Fletcher Andel of kindred, Spencer Gillund and Adam Stenson of Enderlin, meehl and Tyre of oakes and carrington with bicket and smith. Any other players that are worth watching?

IMO...#1- Andel (Kindred) #2- Austin Lee (Lewis and Clark)..You could also add Gillis from New Rockford and Nelson and Grover from Midkota/Nelson County to your list.

FYI...Carrington does not have a Bickett that pitches. Perhaps you meant Hewitt and Smith?
NodakQ2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Pit Bull » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:07 am

NodakQ2 wrote:
NDwriter wrote:I was wondering what everyone's thoughts were as far as the pitching in class B baseball. There are some great pitchers like Fletcher Andel of kindred, Spencer Gillund and Adam Stenson of Enderlin, meehl and Tyre of oakes and carrington with bicket and smith. Any other players that are worth watching?

IMO...#1- Andel (Kindred) #2- Austin Lee (Lewis and Clark)..You could also add Gillis from New Rockford and Nelson and Grover from Midkota/Nelson County to your list.

FYI...Carrington does not have a Bickett that pitches. Perhaps you meant Hewitt and Smith?

Shiloh has a very good pitcher. He is currently pitching AA for the Bismarck Govenors. This is his first year in AA summer ball, 2 complete game shutouts w/ a save against West Fargo were he shut them out for two innings. Stat line: 2-0, 1 save, ERA 0.00, 13 innings pitched.
Pit Bull
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDwriter » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:54 am

Yes thank you I was thinking Hewitt not Bickett. Stenson in Enderlin has 56 strikeouts through 4 starts with a 3-1 record. Also Andel has been pretty dominant as usual he will be attending Concordia this fall. Any word on some of the better known players and there college choices. I heard a rumor of Spencer Gillund attending NSU in the fall. Anything on Feeney?
NDwriter
NDPreps Reserve

Postby NodakQ2 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:41 am

VCSU is getting a bunch of Class B kids:

Smith, Paeper, and Freeman from Carrington.

Kourajian from Harvey.

AJ Dale from Shiloh.

To name a few VCSU recruits...
NodakQ2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby EHS1998 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:04 pm

Jon Tyre from Oakes is also going to VCSU to play baseball.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Postby pakkyzoo » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:14 am

Mayville State
Riley Nelson from Midkota
Hunter Baldwin from Grafton
Austin Lee from Berthold

Valley City State
Ryan Sand from Kidder County
Cody Kingsbury from Grafton

Lake Region State
Jonathan Lund from Dakota Prairie

Bismarck State College
Seth Gilliss from New Rockford
Kyle Monroe from Kidder County
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby NDwriter » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:03 pm

2 more commits I've just got word of are of spencer gillund attending Bismarck State college and Adam Stenson committing to Concordia and that's after getting kicked off enderlins legion team.. He's said to have an attitude problem.
NDwriter
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Class B