2015 State Tournament

2015 State Tournament

Postby LILchump » Sat May 23, 2015 11:53 am

Thursday May 28th

Game 1 @ 11:30 #2 Kindred-Richland vs. Velva-Drake

Game 2 @ 2:00 #3 Harvey-Wells Co. vs. May-Port-CG

Game 3 @ 4:30 #1 Grafton vs. Beulah

Game 4 @ 7:00 #4 Carrington vs. Lewis & Clark/Parshall

Should be a great tournament and IMO will be very wide open.

Thoughts?
LILchump
NDPreps Reserve

Re: 2015 State Tournament

Postby Pit Bull » Sat May 23, 2015 6:55 pm

Kindred-Richland shoild beat Velva-Drake. Saw both teams play and KR is a better team from top to bottom

HWC looked very good when I saw them play. I have not seen MPCG, so I pick HWC in this one.

Grafton vs. Beulah could be the best possible match up in 1st round. Beulah has a great pitcher similar to Shiloh's pitcher who made Grafton batters look foolish giving up one hit in 6 innings. Beulah will win this one in a low scoring battle.

I have not seen Lewis and Clark -Pars hall play or Carrington. I have no idea on this one.

I believe it will be Beulah and KR in championship. Pick Beulah to win 2 to 1. They play in the toughest Region in the State IMO and beat 3 teams similar to KR to get to State. Depends on what pitching is left from both teams.
Pit Bull
NDPreps Starter

Postby B-oldtimer » Sun May 24, 2015 10:02 am

Carrington is very deep and experienced team and is basically same team that won the class b legion last year. I expect them to be one of the teams to be reckoned with at the state. But its one game at time for state so anything can happen all depends who has hot pitching for the tournament.
B-oldtimer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NodakQ2 » Sun May 24, 2015 8:57 pm

B-oldtimer wrote:Carrington is very deep and experienced team and is basically same team that won the class b legion last year. I expect them to be one of the teams to be reckoned with at the state. But its one game at time for state so anything can happen all depends who has hot pitching for the tournament.

I believe about 6 starters also started on the Legion Championship team for Carrington. This tournament is really a toss up. Carrington has played three of these teams: Beulah (tied), HWC (lost by 1) and L&C (won 5-1). I expect a BUNCH of great games in this tournament. I really don't think there is a clear cut favorite. Can't wait...
NodakQ2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby YMCMB » Wed May 27, 2015 4:38 pm

1st: kindred-Richland
2nd: carrington
3rd: beulah
4th: may port
5th: grafton
6th: Harvey- wells co.
7th Lewis & Clark
8th velva