Region 3 and 4

Region 3 and 4

Postby B-oldtimer » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:23 pm

It appears that regions 3 and 4 teams are made up of alot of young kids for this year. Not familar with other regions is this trend in other regions. I am thinking its going to be hard to get clear cut on who will be the top and bottom teams. It looks like pitching as alway is will determine who will be dominate. Region 3 looks like Dakota prairie could be early favorite with Anderson returning as a dominate pitcher. Also Carrington should be in contention with their depth. Lae, Harvey, Midkota, and New Rockford all will
be in the mix but it will depend on piching each receives to contend. Region 4 i think will come down to Grafton and Langdon contending for the title both have experienced squads and both have couple of dominate pitchers. Cavalier and Park River are really young and least a year away from contending. Drayton,St.thomas,valley-edingberg and Midway minto could possibley contend but i think their short on pitching depth to win tournament. I d like to hear what others think but next couple weeks things will start to get sorted out.
B-oldtimer
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Class B