Best Pitching Staff in the State?

Re: Best Pitching Staff in the State?

Postby dakotahoops » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:47 pm

luvndhoops wrote:
luvndhoops wrote:
ND baseball wrote:Christian Baudauin played jv last year and didnt make the GF jv legion team. And your saying he is going to throw 90? Not a chance.

Did I say he is going to hit 90? Went from throwing 75 this summer to 82 this fall in Phx! I love people like you! People said a few years agothat his brother Matt wouldn't be a very good basketball player in HS. He only scored over 1400 pts in HS and is the starting guard at Mayville Stateas a freshman! Christians father didn't even make his HS team as a sophmore, but was All State as a senior! Don't tell me about someones upside!!! Christian may not turn out great, but there's maybe someone who got cut on the freshman team who becomes the best player in the state!!!!!!

One last thing!!
RedHawks pitching coach didn't even say he was going to hit 90 this year!! Only that he has really good upside! Kid's can max out at a early age! His father and brother only got better, so he may be the same! I think they are only looking at his upside. Don't know if he's done growing, but he just turned 16! I'm more interested in how smart of a pitcher he becomes! A lot of people can throw hard, but only a select few can pitch smart and with great composure!!!!

Well ND Baseball
You might be wrong about The Bauduin Kid!
He just got back from Tucson AZ and worked with Coach Brent Strom who is Pitching Coordinator for the World Champion St. Louis Cardinals! He might be the best pitching coach in the country Look him up! and worked with him 1 on 1! Sounds like Coach Strom lives in Tucson and was back for Easter and said the kid has tremendous upside! Dont't take my word for it! Verify yourself! He's only a soph., But I know for a FACT they asked him to be on The Chicago White Sox Scout Team this summer! They are changing his mechanics and Coach Strom doesn't worry about this year, only about his aptitude and how he develops by his senior year? Very exciting for him!!!
dakotahoops
NDPreps Reserve

Postby luvndhoops » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:47 am

dakotahoops wrote:
luvndhoops wrote:
luvndhoops wrote:
ND baseball wrote:Christian Baudauin played jv last year and didnt make the GF jv legion team. And your saying he is going to throw 90? Not a chance.

Did I say he is going to hit 90? Went from throwing 75 this summer to 82 this fall in Phx! I love people like you! People said a few years agothat his brother Matt wouldn't be a very good basketball player in HS. He only scored over 1400 pts in HS and is the starting guard at Mayville Stateas a freshman! Christians father didn't even make his HS team as a sophmore, but was All State as a senior! Don't tell me about someones upside!!! Christian may not turn out great, but there's maybe someone who got cut on the freshman team who becomes the best player in the state!!!!!!

One last thing!!
RedHawks pitching coach didn't even say he was going to hit 90 this year!! Only that he has really good upside! Kid's can max out at a early age! His father and brother only got better, so he may be the same! I think they are only looking at his upside. Don't know if he's done growing, but he just turned 16! I'm more interested in how smart of a pitcher he becomes! A lot of people can throw hard, but only a select few can pitch smart and with great composure!!!!

Well ND Baseball
He just got back from Tucson AZ and worked with Coach Brent Strom who is Pitching Coordinator for the World Champion St. Louis Cardinals! He might be the best pitching coach in the country Look him up! and worked with him 1 on 1! Sounds like Coach Strom lives in Tucson and was back for Easter and said the kid has tremendous upside! Dont't take my word for it! Verify yourself! He's only a soph., But I know for a FACT they asked him to be on The Chicago White Sox Scout Team this summer! They are changing his mechanics and Coach Strom doesn't worry about this year, only about his aptitude and how he develops by his senior year? Very exciting for him!!!

I'm sure his aptitude and potential athletic ability comes from his Aunt Lisa Bauduin!!! NDSU basketball and track athlete who moved out to california and was the meet director for thr US Olympic Trials! Great Coach!!
luvndhoops
NDPreps Reserve

Postby luvndhoops » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:31 am

luvndhoops wrote:
dakotahoops wrote:
luvndhoops wrote:
luvndhoops wrote:

One last thing!!

Well ND Baseball

I'm sure his aptitude and potential athletic ability comes from his Aunt Lisa Bauduin!!! NDSU basketball and track athlete who moved out to california and was the meet director for thr US Olympic Trials! Great Coach!!

A small story on his Aunt! Great story of a ND girl that made it on a national scale!
http://wserver.scc.losrios.edu/~express ... udiun.html
luvndhoops
NDPreps Reserve

Postby BaseballStar64 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:31 am

Wait luvndhoops is Dave Bauduin, Christians dad?
BaseballStar64
NDPreps Rookie

Postby luvndhoops » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:19 pm

I thought that was very obvious! I'm done posting things on this site! Just wanted to prove that mine or ANY other athlete can have success and don't let ANY say they can't I wish All ND athlete success! That's why this site exists!!!
Think small and you'll fall behind,

Think that you can and you will;

It's all in the state of mind.

If you think you're outclassed, you are,

You've got to think high to rise,

You've got to be sure of yourself

Before you'll ever win a prize.

Life's battles don't always go

To the stronger or faster man,

But sooner or later, the man who wins,

Is the fellow who thinks he can.

On our copy the author was listed as unknown but I've since seen credit given to Walter D. Wintle
luvndhoops
NDPreps Reserve

Postby FargoBaseballPlayer » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:29 pm

I believe that centrals jv pitching staff has the ability to not only win games but throw constant no hitters. watch out for these guys in the playoffs
FargoBaseballPlayer
NDPreps Rookie

Postby baseballdad » Mon May 14, 2012 2:29 pm

West Fargo has the best and deepest pithing staff in the EDC though GFRR is real close. I also just found out that Bontjes from Wahpeton just threw for the first time this year (1 inning in releif) for Wahpeton to be middle of the pack and have 10 victories in the EDC without arguable there best pitcher not pithing says something for them also. Can you imagine where Davies would be without Quinlan or Shanly without Salentine or South without Howlett all 3-4 wins less.
baseballdad
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ndbaseball999 » Tue May 15, 2012 1:44 pm

baseballdad wrote:West Fargo has the best and deepest pithing staff in the EDC though GFRR is real close. I also just found out that Bontjes from Wahpeton just threw for the first time this year (1 inning in releif) for Wahpeton to be middle of the pack and have 10 victories in the EDC without arguable there best pitcher not pithing says something for them also. Can you imagine where Davies would be without Quinlan or Shanly without Salentine or South without Howlett all 3-4 wins less.

You mean Slaentines? because there is two; and their both very good. And quinlan only has 2 wins for davies out of their 11.....
Ndbaseball999
NDPreps Starter

Postby slerm » Tue May 22, 2012 12:47 am

Dave you can quit talking about your son now. He hasnt played an inning of varsity yet. What a stud
slerm
NDPreps Rookie

Postby dakotahoops » Tue May 22, 2012 1:35 am

slerm wrote:Dave you can quit talking about your son now. He hasnt played an inning of varsity yet. What a stud

I know friends of mine will say "don't even respond"! Can't help it! Let me repeat! Is Christian going be great? No idea, too young to know! Did he have a GREAT JV year? Yes! Hit HR with wood bat, went 4-0 and against even WF JV with some jr's who have played some WF varsity. Let's see, last Thursday (9 days ago) against WF JV he won 6-1 14 k's 2 hitter, championship game no decision 4 2/3 innings 7 k's 3 hits 85 pitch count)and was winning 1-0 against a VERY good WF JV baseball team! Batted close to 500 for the year! Is it very disappointing that he didn't play varsity? Obviously, but unfortunately at RR it's a numbers game! They have 7 jr's and senior's who can really pitch, maybe the 2nd best team in the state and what do you do with a up and rising Soph.? Remember what I have always said! It's about kids improvement! Many kids are good early, move up, then never live up to the hype! My family will make a decision about what's best for him! He's a great kid, but I wish that you would tell me who you are? I'm hoping your just a 12 year old who is at a competitive school! It would be soooo sad if anyone else! I said I wouldn't post anymore! At least about my own! Just had to respond to such ignorance! Looking back I shouldn't say anything, but just sooooo passionate about not letting people tell our kids "You can't do that!" Your not good enough!!!!! Kids, don't believe those fools!!! Bust your butt and if you worked as hard as possible! Your a BIGTIME winner! All I want for all of you is to maximize your God given ability! If that's with a 2 inch vertical or 40, so be it!!! If that's being in the MLB of just making your freshman team, so be it! Enough preaching! :)
dakotahoops
NDPreps Reserve

Postby gopackgo » Tue May 22, 2012 10:38 am

dakotahoops wrote:
slerm wrote:Dave you can quit talking about your son now. He hasnt played an inning of varsity yet. What a stud

I know friends of mine will say "don't even respond"! Can't help it! Let me repeat! Is Christian going be great? No idea, too young to know! Did he have a GREAT JV year? Yes! Hit HR with wood bat, went 4-0 and against even WF JV with some jr's who have played some WF varsity. Let's see, last Thursday (9 days ago) against WF JV he won 6-1 14 k's 2 hitter, championship game no decision 4 2/3 innings 7 k's 3 hits 85 pitch count)and was winning 1-0 against a VERY good WF JV baseball team! Batted close to 500 for the year! Is it very disappointing that he didn't play varsity? Obviously, but unfortunately at RR it's a numbers game! They have 7 jr's and senior's who can really pitch, maybe the 2nd best team in the state and what do you do with a up and rising Soph.? Remember what I have always said! It's about kids improvement! Many kids are good early, move up, then never live up to the hype! My family will make a decision about what's best for him! He's a great kid, but I wish that you would tell me who you are? I'm hoping your just a 12 year old who is at a competitive school! It would be soooo sad if anyone else! I said I wouldn't post anymore! At least about my own! Just had to respond to such ignorance! Looking back I shouldn't say anything, but just sooooo passionate about not letting people tell our kids "You can't do that!" Your not good enough!!!!! Kids, don't believe those fools!!! Bust your butt and if you worked as hard as possible! Your a BIGTIME winner! All I want for all of you is to maximize your God given ability! If that's with a 2 inch vertical or 40, so be it!!! If that's being in the MLB of just making your freshman team, so be it! Enough preaching! :)

did you really just list off a bunch of jv stat lines? I hope, for your kid's sake, you just sit on your hands in the stands before, during, and after games so you don't embarrass him and yourself.
gopackgo
NDPreps Reserve

Postby dakotahoops » Tue May 22, 2012 12:57 pm

gopackgo wrote:
dakotahoops wrote:

did you really just list off a bunch of jv stat lines? I hope, for your kid's sake, you just sit on your hands in the stands before, during, and after games so you don't embarrass him and yourself.

I've been in AZ since Jan. so all the stats are given to me by other Dads! Thanks for your thoughtfulness though! :)
dakotahoops
NDPreps Reserve

Postby dakotahoops » Tue May 22, 2012 1:02 pm

dakotahoops wrote:
gopackgo wrote:
dakotahoops wrote:

I've been in AZ since Jan. so all the stats are given to me by other Dads! Thanks for your thoughtfulness though! :)

So are saying people or parents who take stats are wrong and will embarrass themselves and the kids? Interesting debate!
dakotahoops
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue May 22, 2012 1:10 pm

can we get back on topic plz
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Bamboozled » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:42 am

If you think kemnitz and mahoney are aces then you're wrong.. they're above average ball players don't get me wrong but they can't carry a team. you have to sit on the offspeed with kiemnitz and mahoney throws 80% straight fastballs. I don't think rr will have a good year without steen.
Bamboozled
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bigslinger » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:00 pm

I believe saying steen was just a solid player is a bit of an understatement. His stats may have not been as good last year as they were in the past but that kind of player elevates his team to produce better. He maybe didn't carry his team but he had a very large part in their success. JMO
bigslinger
NDPreps Rookie

Postby baseballdad » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:36 pm

The facts are GFRR has been ranked 2nd and 3rd entering into the EDC tournament the past 2 years and has failed to qualify for the state tournament either year. It takes more than just great pitching to win the big games it takes timely hitting, great defensive play, smart baserunning ... etc. Is GFRR a tough baseball team? Yes, but they somehow find a way to lose rather than win the big games.
baseballdad
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Class A