Best player on each team

Postby cityleaguer » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:26 am

brownbomber wrote:cityleaguer did you get the fortunate chance to play with those 3?

Nope, too old
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby brownbomber » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:06 pm

when did you play
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby brownbomber » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:40 pm

nevermind i found out who you are city
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby MHSfan » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:44 pm

sodadrinker wrote:isnt zac elgies best sport baseball.  thats what ive heard anyway

I would say so. Pre-season all-american soph and junior years. Post-season all-american soph year.  Thats pretty dang good. The all-american award for his sophmore year was also based on his performance of his freshman season so that says a lot also.
"You miss 100% of all shots you don't take."
Wayne Gretzky
MHSfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby BigBalla » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:00 pm

SiouxUND wrote:Who do you think is the best player on each team in state for legion baseball?

i know this isn't legion, but who do you think is going to be the best player for Shanley highschool in Fargo?
BigBalla
NDPreps Rookie

Postby highheat » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:27 pm

BigBalla wrote:
SiouxUND wrote:Who do you think is the best player on each team in state for legion baseball?

i know this isn't legion, but who do you think is going to be the best player for Shanley highschool in Fargo?

id have to go with ben sand or eric jagim.
highheat

Postby Number7 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:45 am

highheat wrote:
BigBalla wrote:

I would say Best Pitcher- Jagim  Best Hitter- Nygaard and Best Overall- Ben Sand
"Pressure makes diamonds"
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby highheat » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:31 pm

Number7 wrote:
highheat wrote:
BigBalla wrote:

I would say Best Pitcher- Jagim  Best Hitter- Nygaard and Best Overall- Ben Sand

id say sand is a better pitcher than jagim just by experience. sand has been pitching on varsity for a couple years now so he knows the ropes a little bit better and knows how to work in certain situations. im not saying jagims a bad pitcher and doesnt know what he's doing, but theres a lot of stuff that gets picked up the longer youve been pitching against high school batters and sands got that over jagim.
highheat

Postby sports4lif3 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:49 pm

highheat wrote:
Number7 wrote:
highheat wrote:
BigBalla wrote:

id say sand is a better pitcher than jagim just by experience. sand has been pitching on varsity for a couple years now so he knows the ropes a little bit better and knows how to work in certain situations. im not saying jagims a bad pitcher and doesnt know what he's doing, but theres a lot of stuff that gets picked up the longer youve been pitching against high school batters and sands got that over jagim.

i would completely agree with that.  but i also think that nygaard is the best overall
sports4lif3

Postby Number7 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:11 am

sports4lif3 wrote:
highheat wrote:
Number7 wrote:
highheat wrote:
BigBalla wrote:

i would completely agree with that.  but i also think that nygaard is the best overall

Yea the point about Sand is a great one.  I didnt even think about his experience over jagim's and his higher knowledge of pithcing that comes with the experience.  Talent alone will not get the job done as a pitcher and Sand had better composure.  I still believe Jagim has more raw talent, but he is still young and the experience and knowledge of hitters will come.
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby purple haze » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:59 am

nygaard. and herians the best for north.
Last edited by purple haze on Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
purple haze
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Number7 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:48 am

purple haze wrote:nygaard. and herians the best for north.

Are you kidding me?! Bombenger is better than herrian.

Fargo South- Billy Sholl   Fargo North- Tanner Bombenger   West Fargo-  Grant Schmidt   Fargo Shanley- Ben Sand/ David Nygaard  pick 'em  GFRR- Andy Sadler  GFC- Alex Kreis   Devils Lake-  Josh Greene  Wahpeton- Evan Berndt?  Valley City- Who Knows?
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby whateverittakes » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:27 am

Number7 wrote:
purple haze wrote:nygaard. and herians the best for north.

Are you kidding me?! Bombenger is better than herrian.

Fargo South- Billy Sholl   Fargo North- Tanner Bombenger   West Fargo-  Grant Schmidt   Fargo Shanley- Ben Sand/ David Nygaard  pick 'em  GFRR- Andy Sadler  GFC- Alex Kreis   Devils Lake-  Josh Greene  Wahpeton- Evan Berndt?  Valley City- Who Knows?

Herian there is no way he is better than Bombenger.  Bombenger is a great hitter and A stud of a shortstop.  FN- Bombenger WF- Grant Schmidt   Shanley- Ben Sand best overall player

GFC- Alex Kreis    Devils Lake - Josh Greene Wahpt? Minot- Zac Elgie

whateverittakes
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Class A