Babe Ruth Baseball

Postby whateverittakes » Wed May 02, 2007 11:54 am

brownbomber wrote:
eugenedinsmoe wrote:Minot will be a threat in 14 year old mainly because of their hitting.  Casey Roed and Cody Danielson are two of the best hitters youll see in that division.  They might play for the the magicians varsity next year.  They also have great picthing. 

i doubt it man, bismarck is the best in 14 year old

13- West Fargo is a good team all around has won a few

14- Wait and see Fargo will win it all

15- Dickinson will win West Fargo will be tough but has lost some key players including there ace
whateverittakes
NDPreps Starter

Postby brownbomber » Wed May 02, 2007 2:21 pm

whateverittakes wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
eugenedinsmoe wrote:Minot will be a threat in 14 year old mainly because of their hitting.  Casey Roed and Cody Danielson are two of the best hitters youll see in that division.  They might play for the the magicians varsity next year.  They also have great picthing. 

i doubt it man, bismarck is the best in 14 year old

13- West Fargo is a good team all around has won a few

14- Wait and see Fargo will win it all

15- Dickinson will win West Fargo will be tough but has lost some key players including there ace

who did they lose and whats their names?
Last edited by brownbomber on Thu May 03, 2007 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby BoSox through and through » Fri May 04, 2007 7:14 pm

i think you guys are right about dickinson winning it all...their starting pitchers will have to come through everygamne and in the state tourney their hitting will have to be at its best...but no doubt they will win i just dont think any other 15 yr. old team in the state can stay with them.
BoSox through and through
NDPreps Reserve

Postby brownbomber » Sat May 05, 2007 3:58 pm

we will just have to wait and see, but who did west fargo lose
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby eugenedinsmoe » Sat May 05, 2007 5:21 pm

brownbomber wrote:

i doubt it man, bismarck is the best in 14 year old division

I disagree
eugenedinsmoe

Postby brownbomber » Sat May 05, 2007 5:29 pm

why, their always good or a Grand Fork team will win it
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby eugenedinsmoe » Sat May 05, 2007 5:32 pm

minot beat dickinson last year by ten run rule. Dickinson  beta bismarck by 6 last year. I see minot being the best 14yr old team this year.
eugenedinsmoe

Postby brownbomber » Sat May 05, 2007 5:35 pm

eugenedinsmoe wrote:minot beat dickinson last year by ten run rule. Dickinson  beta bismarck by 6 last year. I see minot being the best 14yr old team this year.

thats because dickinson only has one good pitcher thats why they beat bismarck
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby eugenedinsmoe » Sat May 05, 2007 5:41 pm

Correction they have one amazing pitcher and a lot of good pitchers
eugenedinsmoe

Postby brownbomber » Sat May 05, 2007 6:08 pm

eugenedinsmoe wrote:Correction they have one amazing pitcher and a lot of good pitchers

this years 14 year old dickinson team?
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby BoSox through and through » Sun May 06, 2007 1:28 pm

this years14-yr-old team only has one good pitcher...not an amazing one and other good ones. they have a chance to win everytime he pitches but other than that they just rnt up there with the bismarcks and minots
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ming01 » Sun May 06, 2007 4:20 pm

how is no one mentioning Bismarck's 14 and 15 year old teams?  Did most of you happen to forget they won state last year?
Last edited by Ming01 on Sun May 06, 2007 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby BoSox through and through » Sun May 06, 2007 4:49 pm

yes yes yes...i dont know much about 14 but i know their 15 yr. old team IS very good no doubt about that...its definatly between them and dickinson for the title for sure.
NDPreps Reserve

Postby brownbomber » Sun May 06, 2007 5:39 pm

it all depends on who comes back for those teams i heard some kids talking about kids who might not play because of their focuse on another sport , so idk but its pretty much between those two, if one of them makes it past the other they will win for sure

I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby BoSox through and through » Sun May 06, 2007 6:20 pm

yeah i have heard about that too...and in a certain instance i think the advantage would go to dickinson depending on ho wmany of their kids stay out.
NDPreps Reserve

Postby wfbaseball1 » Tue May 08, 2007 6:39 pm

West Fargo lost there best pitcher (Bryce Jorgenson) and there best player (Matt Bauduin) Bryce is playing league, but he's going to spent time with Dad and getting ready for football he's a tough loss, but even a tougher loss is bauduin. He was the best 3rd baseball in the state and a unbelievable hitter(hit a 330 ft bomb last year at state and if I remember had only 1 error at 3rd all year. Both are great guys, Bryce will come back to play legion in the future(great news), but Bauduin moved to East Grand Forks will he's playing on there older team. I think Mike Jones and Matt are AWESOME PLAYERS
wfbaseball1

Postby BoSox through and through » Tue May 08, 2007 7:08 pm

well to be completely honest id say Matt was a good third baseman...NOT THE BEST IN THE STATE BY ANY MEANS! i heard of a kid(ross kovcs from dickinson) great hitter not for all power but base hit after base hit..and he has the power to hit one farther than 330 anytime...i will have to say matt is a very good player but no need to start talking best in the state
NDPreps Reserve

Postby wfbaseball1 » Tue May 08, 2007 7:23 pm

I guess what really impressed me about Bauduin was that it was only his second year of traveling baseball and getting better. Our coaches said he did things you can't teach (natural instinct at 3rd base). But it doesn't matter he's not here anymore. but still a friend and really good player
wfbaseball1

Postby BoSox through and through » Wed May 09, 2007 3:21 pm

i cant believe he is gone that will really hurt WF. but hey im happy about it
NDPreps Reserve

Postby wfbaseball1 » Wed May 09, 2007 4:14 pm

We'll still be good, and with state being in WF and some players moving up or focusing on other sports from other teams, we'll be right up there!
wfbaseball1

Postby brownbomber » Wed May 09, 2007 4:36 pm

no you wont there are better teams and i think you guys placed pretty low last year at state
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby sports4lif3 » Wed May 09, 2007 5:59 pm

im gunna go out on a limb and say that you cant compare the baudin kid with mike jones. jones would play circles around that kid. i have seen him hit a 350 ft bomb with a wood bat.
sports4lif3

Postby wfbaseball1 » Wed May 09, 2007 6:02 pm

Your're right we sucked at state last year! We started out great -2 weekends in May in minneapolis took 1st and 2nd in the highest Div. then by July we were burned out. We started practicing 2 days a week in January (indoors) Again by end of June we  got burned out played poorly at times WAYYYYY to many errors. Won't do that again!
wfbaseball1

Postby BoSox through and through » Wed May 09, 2007 6:03 pm

all i know is there isnt a single team in the state that can hang with bismarck or dickinson except maybe grand forks on a good day...Bis has too much defense and Dickinson has too much offense and pitching for WF for sure...
NDPreps Reserve

Postby wfbaseball1 » Wed May 09, 2007 6:11 pm

I think Mike Jones is Awesome, But let's look at upside. Jones hasn't grown since 7th grade maybe 5'9 -been a man child since I can remember, Bauduin already over 6'1 175 and has only been playing travel for 2 years actually got cut from his 11 year old team and has improved so much the last 2 years. I don't think he's as good as Jones now, but it will be interesting to see how far both will go in the future.
wfbaseball1

PreviousNext

Return to Class A