East-West Allstar Game

East-West Allstar Game

Postby Foultrip » Tue May 12, 2009 2:04 pm

Does anyone know who has been chosen to play in the game in Dickinson this year?
Foultrip
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:58 pm

Re: East-West Allstar Game

Postby greatbambino » Tue May 12, 2009 5:41 pm

Foultrip wrote:Does anyone know who has been chosen to play in the game in Dickinson this year?


dickinson? i thought this game rotated between mayville and mandan.
greatbambino
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:22 am

Re: East-West Allstar Game

Postby riders » Tue May 12, 2009 5:43 pm

home run derby the night before the game
"Not to be cheered by praise, not to be grieved by blame, but to know thoroughly one's own virtues or powers are the characteristics of an excellent man."-Satchel Paige
riders
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:45 am

Re: East-West Allstar Game

Postby RSFAN6 » Tue May 12, 2009 6:30 pm

It's in Dickinson. Yippee.
RSFAN6
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:44 pm

Re: East-West Allstar Game

Postby BaseballTonight » Wed May 27, 2009 11:42 am

West All Stars- Dickinson: Ben Herauf, Tyler Steffen, Stephen Laylock, Cole Frenzel Bismarck: Taylor Isakson, Hunter Johnson Minot: Darin Back, Ryan Bollinger Williston: Shawn Egge, Alex Hanson Devils Lake: Ethan Kleinknecht Coaches: Cory Hanson (Dickinson), Tyler Knutson (Devils Lake)

East All Stars- Fargo: Eric Jagim, Bryant Larson, Mike Jones Grand Forks: David Nelson, Alex Moe, Ryne Anderson West Fargo: Cole Mapes, David Johnson, Luke Steckler, Jacob Kiefer, Spencer Flaten Jamestown: Ben Walker, Ian Hogan Coaches: Bill Ibach (West Fargo), Donn Bryant (Fargo), Shannon Miller (West Fargo)

*Interesting note: No players from Wahpeton
BaseballTonight
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:57 pm

Re: East-West Allstar Game

Postby greatbambino » Wed May 27, 2009 12:11 pm

BaseballTonight wrote:West All Stars- Dickinson: Ben Herauf, Tyler Steffen, Stephen Laylock, Cole Frenzel Bismarck: Taylor Isakson, Hunter Johnson Minot: Darin Back, Ryan Bollinger Williston: Shawn Egge, Alex Hanson Devils Lake: Ethan Kleinknecht Coaches: Cory Hanson (Dickinson), Tyler Knutson (Devils Lake)

East All Stars- Fargo: Eric Jagim, Bryant Larson, Mike Jones Grand Forks: David Nelson, Alex Moe, Ryne Anderson West Fargo: Cole Mapes, David Johnson, Luke Steckler, Jacob Kiefer, Spencer Flaten Jamestown: Ben Walker, Ian Hogan Coaches: Bill Ibach (West Fargo), Donn Bryant (Fargo), Shannon Miller (West Fargo)

*Interesting note: No players from Wahpeton


what a joke of an east team. 5 kids from west fargo? i could pick 5 kids from the fargo team that would be better than any of them.
greatbambino
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:22 am

Re: East-West Allstar Game

Postby theman » Wed May 27, 2009 9:26 pm

greatbambino wrote:
BaseballTonight wrote:West All Stars- Dickinson: Ben Herauf, Tyler Steffen, Stephen Laylock, Cole Frenzel Bismarck: Taylor Isakson, Hunter Johnson Minot: Darin Back, Ryan Bollinger Williston: Shawn Egge, Alex Hanson Devils Lake: Ethan Kleinknecht Coaches: Cory Hanson (Dickinson), Tyler Knutson (Devils Lake)

East All Stars- Fargo: Eric Jagim, Bryant Larson, Mike Jones Grand Forks: David Nelson, Alex Moe, Ryne Anderson West Fargo: Cole Mapes, David Johnson, Luke Steckler, Jacob Kiefer, Spencer Flaten Jamestown: Ben Walker, Ian Hogan Coaches: Bill Ibach (West Fargo), Donn Bryant (Fargo), Shannon Miller (West Fargo)

*Interesting note: No players from Wahpeton


what a joke of an east team. 5 kids from west fargo? i could pick 5 kids from the fargo team that would be better than any of them.

Open your eyes and read the names of the 5 kids............they are all REALLY good. The only problem I have is that Luke Steckler and Spencer Flaten are both second baseman.
[url]northdakotarunner.blogspot.com[/url]
theman
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 8:43 pm

Re: East-West Allstar Game

Postby 7andpoo » Wed May 27, 2009 9:40 pm

I say just put the steck on there 5 times and have him play the entire infield and bat 5 times in the order cause lets get real its not like he's gonna be on base when he's going gonzo every at bat.
7andpoo
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:04 pm

Re: East-West Allstar Game

Postby greatbambino » Thu May 28, 2009 2:39 am

theman wrote:Open your eyes and read the names of the 5 kids............they are all REALLY good. The only problem I have is that Luke Steckler and Spencer Flaten are both second baseman.


so good theyre playing at state this weekend...

interesting point: two of the coaches are from the west fargo coaches and the other is butt hurt about the coaching situation in fargo. might just have something to do with 5 west fargo kids and only 3 fargo kids.
greatbambino
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:22 am

Re: East-West Allstar Game

Postby baseball fan » Thu May 28, 2009 10:33 am

Enough bs on Ibach being bitter has nothing to do with it.... I heard 1-2 WF kids were added due to other teams not sending some players...Fargo has graduation therefore some kids CHOSE not to be in it do to obligations..notice no Wahpeton players...get the facts straight before inputting foot.
baseball fan
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:15 am


Return to Class A

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest