Class A WDA and EDA

Postby ndbb » Fri May 26, 2006 7:33 am

Jamestown over Central

North over Red River

Jamestown over North (If Ebert doesn't pitch)

North over Jamestown (If Ebert pitches)
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sports-38 » Fri May 26, 2006 8:59 am

Buelah 2 Dickinson 0

W- Tyler Bauman L- Kyle Schroeder

Tyler Bauman threw a 1 hitter.

Dickinson is done.
sports-38
NDPreps Starter

Postby KPuck34 » Fri May 26, 2006 12:08 pm

Saucesauer:

I don't have much knowledge about the Bismarck Century baseball program but you are right, it does seem like a double standard.  Here's my point.  If a player posts the info, that's one thing.  If soneone else (like a parent of fan) posts the info, I don't think that is very appropraite in my opinion.
KPuck34
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Fri May 26, 2006 1:21 pm

i see where you are comming from but if it happened it happened who cares who posts it
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby 4for4 » Fri May 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Exwest, You don't have to post jack, who says you HAVE to post them getting kicked out of practice? Were you there? did you see what happened? I think not. So until you get your facts straight I would keep your mouth shut, all your doing is stiring up tension, I personally think your doing it because you get a kick out of ticking people off, I dont know maybe you don't have anything better to do then post what happens with every team and their players, on and off the field, but if I were you I'd keep your mouth shut until you have the facts because its uncalled for.
4for4
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Fri May 26, 2006 4:00 pm

4for4 buddy i know exwest is a d bag and all but isnt what he posted the facts regardless dude just be like me i stopped reading his posts a long time ago i think you and dustin should too its just messin up our team whining about him just ignore him
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Ming01 » Fri May 26, 2006 4:31 pm

Century 4 BHS 2
W-Wentz L-Hausauer
Minot 10 St. Mary's 0
W-Bollinger L-Bohan
Mandan 4 Williston 3
W-Borr L-?
Last edited by Ming01 on Fri May 26, 2006 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndplayer » Fri May 26, 2006 5:26 pm

The loss went to Quinn for Williston
ndplayer
NDPreps Starter

Postby FargoHottie15 » Fri May 26, 2006 6:39 pm

central upsets jamestown tonight 14-4

north beats red river 3-2 (ebert pitched)

devils lake plays jamestown to advance

south vs red river to advance

north vs central championship

how did beulah win?
FargoHottie15
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsioux » Fri May 26, 2006 7:46 pm

cause tyler bauman is a good pitcher.
ndsioux

Postby exwestcoach » Fri May 26, 2006 8:43 pm

puck34:

Maybe the coach should have taken better control of his team then the whole town would not have to see the dirty laundry flying in the wind. How can it be poor character on my part? I did not create the incident, I just relayed what I was told and thought that the players in question may not be ready to play if they were not focused, guess I was right? Huh? 
exwestcoach

Postby exwestcoach » Fri May 26, 2006 8:50 pm

Puck34:

I think you are wrong, if it is posted by anybody player, fan or parent who cares. Maybe parents need to get involved with what is going on at times with teams. They have virtually as much invested in each team as the players and coach.

This is a public forum, my opinions are just as equal as anyones on any topic I feel I want to address.

I hear all kinds of junk daily about every bis/man hs team, I choose to address things that I feel could be detremental to the team in question.  
exwestcoach

Postby exwestcoach » Fri May 26, 2006 9:00 pm

4for4:

Who is talking jack, I know I am not, are you trying to tell me it did not happen? If so you 4for4 are the jack talker.

If high school kids can not get focused enough the day prior to a big game/tourney for them it worries me. Thats all. The time, effort, energy, and cost involved for all demands players be prepared, especially those who coaches and teammates will be relying heavily upon and are EXPECTED to play to their seed. It ha been a long time since CHS has played in a state tourney, kids get only so many chances to get there and then it is gone. 

It was NOT intended as a diss to the individuals in question, it was interned as an observation as to the fact that some individuals my not be as prepared as they should be at that point in the tourney week. I am not trying to single people out or hurt feelings but the fact remains it happened and the team had to deal with it, an unneeded issue too close to game time.   
exwestcoach

Postby 4for4 » Fri May 26, 2006 9:17 pm

I'm not telling you it didn't happen. I'm just saying that maybe that Evan and Dustin were embarassed by what happened? Maybe they dont want the whole city or state for that matter knowing what happened because they dont want a bad reputation, so unless your asking their permission to post that, I dont think you have a right to. Of course this is a public forum, but you saying " oh well you shouldn't have did what you did to get kicked out" hows that not a "diss"? You weren't even there, how would you even know what happened? There's no question that your a parent of someone on our team, no doubt in my mind, but even if you got first hand info. you still weren't there, and I know if I were Dustin or Evan i'd be embarrassed at what happened and want to move on, we don't need people like you relaying everything that happens on this team, I have the most respect for you in the world Exwest, I just think your taking advantage of what this forum is meant for.
4for4
NDPreps Starter

Postby kel20Nd » Fri May 26, 2006 9:23 pm

4for4 wrote:I'm not telling you it didn't happen. I'm just saying that maybe that Evan and Dustin were embarassed by what happened? Maybe they dont want the whole city or state for that matter knowing what happened because they dont want a bad reputation, so unless your asking their permission to post that, I dont think you have a right to. Of course this is a public forum, but you saying " oh well you shouldn't have did what you did to get kicked out" hows that not a "diss"? You weren't even there, how would you even know what happened? There's no question that your a parent of someone on our team, no doubt in my mind, but even if you got first hand info. you still weren't there, and I know if I were Dustin or Evan i'd be embarrassed at what happened and want to move on, we don't need people like you relaying everything that happens on this team, I have the most respect for you in the world Exwest, I just think your taking advantage of what this forum is meant for.

If u guys would stop bitchin about this we could stop talkin about exwestcoachs post and move on with posts that have to do with the tournament cuz personally everyone is sick of u guys cryin about this
Last edited by kel20Nd on Fri May 26, 2006 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kel20Nd

Postby 4for4 » Fri May 26, 2006 9:26 pm

No one's crying..
4for4
NDPreps Starter

Postby kel20Nd » Fri May 26, 2006 9:37 pm

moch hits the slam to beat williston on another strong pitchin performance from borr
to put mandan into state

it should be fun to watch century and st marys battle to qualify for state
Last edited by kel20Nd on Fri May 26, 2006 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kel20Nd

Postby ndsprtsfn14 » Sat May 27, 2006 7:08 am

It's interesting comparing the third day match-ups for the WDA and EDC.

WDA:         championship - Mandan (6) v. Minot (1)
                    qualifier        - St. Mary's (5) v. Century (3)                 
                    qualifier        - Beulah (8) v. Williston (2)

EDC:          championship - GFC (8) v. Fargo North (2)
                    qualifier        - Devils Lake (6) v. Jamestown (5)
                    qualifier        - GFRR (3) v. Fargo South (1)
ndsprtsfn14
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Saucesauer » Sat May 27, 2006 1:53 pm

the west is basically set

1 minot/mandan

2minot/mandan

3williston

4century
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby exwestcoach » Sat May 27, 2006 2:40 pm

I would like to congtulate Minot, Mandan, Williston and Century for making it to state.

Also Beulah and St.Mary's for their efforts, both played well in the west tourney.

With that I resign my exwestcoach position as a member of this forum and good luck at state to all the west teams.
exwestcoach

Postby KPuck34 » Sat May 27, 2006 7:01 pm

WDA:         championship - Minot 11, Mandan 0
                    qualifier        - Century 8, St. Mary's 3
                    qualifier        - Williston 9, Beulah 5

EDC:          championship - F. North 2, GFC 0
                    qualifier        - Devils Lake 6, Jamestown 5
                    qualifier        - GFRR 3, F. South 1 (9 inn.)

[line]

[font=TimesNewRomanPSMT]State Class "A" Baseball Tourney, Mandan’s Memorial Ballpark, June 1-3 (Tentative schedule)[/font]

[font=TimesNewRomanPSMT]Game 1 - Minot (W1) v. Devils Lake (E4) (11:30 am)
Game 2 - Williston (W3) v. GFC (E2)
Game 3 - Century (W4) v. F. North (E1) (4:30 pm)
Game 4 - Mandan (W2) v. GFRR (E3)[/font]
KPuck34
NDPreps Starter

Postby KPuck34 » Sat May 27, 2006 7:04 pm

[font=arial]Congrats to Tom Seifert of Bismarck St. Mary's!  Tom, a Junior at SMCHS, was selected as the 2006-07 North Dakota High School Activities Association/U.S. BANK Distinguished Student.
[/font]
http://www.ndhsaa.com/2006-2007%20Distinguished%20Students.htm

:clap:
KPuck34
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball18 » Mon May 29, 2006 12:53 pm

I watched the Century-St. Mary's game on Saturday and I thought the umping was a little questionable.  It seemed like whenever Century was pitching the zone was expanded.  I thought St. Mary's had it until that play at second base where the shortstop dropped the ball.  That might of lost it for them.  Loomis was looking good on the mound until that miscue.  I really thought St. Mary's deserved to go to state but Century took advantage and earned it.
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to Class A