Senior leadership

Postby Saucesauer » Fri May 12, 2006 4:48 pm

CLASS A SENIORS

sorry about the misprint

I made this topic to see who everyone thinks has seniors that may possiably be able to lead them to state and which teams seniors will underachieve and not make it to state

just want some opinions
Last edited by Saucesauer on Fri May 12, 2006 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Fri May 12, 2006 5:26 pm

Yes, since Class A is far superior to Class B.
Last edited by baseball on Fri May 12, 2006 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Ming01 » Fri May 12, 2006 5:51 pm

Williston with their seniors will lead them to state most likely.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby Saucesauer » Fri May 12, 2006 6:26 pm

as for the capital city in my opinion

BHS has a great core of senior leaders with solemsaas, connel, kranzler dingman is questionable i hear his mouth is questionable also BHS has a very solid soph area RUN AT MAKING STATE??? maybe if they throw saas kranzler 1 2 and than get connel in.

CHS well they have 4 seniors and it seems like they would rather let the jrs. and sophs. do the work for them RUN AT MAKING STATE?? well lets just say hope their underclassmen come to play.

SMCHS ( Saint Mary's) well for senior leadership i think your looking at bohan hes been there before with the govs but thats about it for seniors erhardt and bohan will carry the load in the leadership department. RUN AT MAKING STATE?? well there is really no reason they shouldnt be in a game to make it to state and make it a close one.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby RedWings7 » Sat May 13, 2006 7:17 am

tom ebert of fargo north is a great leader by example...all his teammates look up to him        state: they will make it because they only will have to win 1 of 2 games at EDC after ebert gets them a first round victory
RedWings7

Postby Saucesauer » Sun May 14, 2006 7:28 am

Dear baseball:

Overall YOUR statement is totally TRUE.

Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ballin2 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:29 pm

I Think that Minot has some seniors on that team who could lead them back to state, also with the help of some good juniors. Also think that williston will have some seniors that will take their roll in bring them back to state.
ballin2
NDPreps Rookie

Postby highheat » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:24 am

ballin2 wrote:I Think that Minot has some seniors on that team who could lead them back to state, also with the help of some good juniors. Also think that williston will have some seniors that will take their roll in bring them back to state.

thread back from the dead. id agree with minot, their senior class is solid all the way through and i have never heard anything bad about a single one of them. williston on the other hand doesnt have anybody that stands out from the crowd, plus they dont have their firepower that they had last year.
highheat

Postby brownbomber » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:13 pm

what about d town
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby MHSfan » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:43 pm

I'm going to say that Kory Houston from Minot will have a STUPENDOUS year.  He may be one of the most under the radar players this year.  He has worked on his game all winter for the most part and he will be great in center field this season.
"You miss 100% of all shots you don't take."
Wayne Gretzky
MHSfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby smart source » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:22 pm

best center fielder in the state
smart source

Postby shs01240 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:16 pm

<span class="texteditorenhanced">[user=590]smart source[/user] wrote:
</span>

Billy Sholl might have something to say about that.
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Strike3? » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:13 pm

shs01240 wrote:<span class="texteditorenhanced">[user=590]smart source[/user] wrote:
</span>

Billy Sholl might have something to say about that.

hes good but i think Kory Houston is a better all around player.
Last edited by Strike3? on Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby smart source » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:19 pm

houston is the best center fielder or outfielder in north dakota he hits for average and has prettty good power for a leadoff hitter, he steals as many bases as any other player and finally his defense is in a different league he gets to balls that make you drop your jaw...did anyone see his catch against oak grove last year? the catch was almost freakish
smart source

Postby kel20Nd » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:29 pm

billy sholl is a better athlete but he looks more like a football player playing baseball (he still is one of the best players in the state, just shows how good of an athlete he is) I would give the edge to Kory tho
Last edited by kel20Nd on Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kel20Nd

Postby Strike3? » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:32 pm

kel20Nd wrote:billy sholl is a better athlete but he looks more like a football player playing baseball (he still is one of the best players in the state, just shows how good of an athlete he is) I would give the edge to Kory tho

Id also say that Cody Erhardt is the second best outfielder in the state, he covers a lot of ground with a good arm and and a solid hitter.
Last edited by Strike3? on Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby MHSfan » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:39 pm

From seeing Kory hit in open hitting and also training this winter, he will be a player to look out for. I can't see scholl being better than Kory.  I guess that they will find out this season.
Wayne Gretzky
MHSfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Saucesauer » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:28 pm

Strike3? wrote:
kel20Nd wrote:billy sholl is a better athlete but he looks more like a football player playing baseball (he still is one of the best players in the state, just shows how good of an athlete he is) I would give the edge to Kory tho

Id also say that Cody Erhardt is the second best outfielder in the state, he covers a lot of ground with a good arm and and a solid hitter.

i will go ahead and say best he is also the most modest and humbel kid you will ever meet (Cody)
Last edited by Saucesauer on Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby shs01240 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:03 pm

are these two seniors and if so where are they gonna play college ball. Sholl recently signed with the Bison.
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby highheat » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:25 pm

i think houston is going to minot state. not sure about erhardt.
highheat

Postby shs01240 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:52 am

highheat wrote:i think houston is going to minot state. not sure about erhardt.

Dare I say case and point in the houson-sholl discussion.
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby smart source » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:04 am

houston could have gone to bigger school but he wanted to stay home...i know wayne state was one of the places he looked at and he said that he had talked to iowa westen a couple times...the bison struggle in baseball
smart source

Postby MHSfan » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:42 am

At least MSU's baseball program is coming around from a few years ago.  He will be a big part of that team and they should be an alright team with him in the line-up.  NDSU isn't good at all and that was a bad point to bring up comparing those two based on what college they are going to. He signed with them early also.
Wayne Gretzky
MHSfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball1981 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:41 am

MHSfan wrote:At least MSU's baseball program is coming around from a few years ago.  He will be a big part of that team and they should be an alright team with him in the line-up.  NDSU isn't good at all and that was a bad point to bring up comparing those two based on what college they are going to. He signed with them early also.
MSU is making strides to get better. I like that they are going for top athletes in North Dakota. They will never be great, but they have a chance to have a solid team in the next couple years.
baseball1981

Postby shs01240 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:16 am

baseball1981 wrote:
MHSfan wrote:At least MSU's baseball program is coming around from a few years ago.  He will be a big part of that team and they should be an alright team with him in the line-up.  NDSU isn't good at all and that was a bad point to bring up comparing those two based on what college they are going to. He signed with them early also.
MSU is making strides to get better. I like that they are going for top athletes in North Dakota. They will never be great, but they have a chance to have a solid team in the next couple years.

yeah, probably a bad example.  I don't want to take anything away from the Minot boys, but the East side in me has to side with Sholl. I meant no disrespect.
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Next

Return to Class A