Stats up for EDC

Stats up for EDC

Postby 7andpoo » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:18 am

7andpoo
NDPreps Starter

Re: Stats up for EDC

Postby Willy » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:53 pm

highheat wrote:looks like south is running the show. the west might have a tough time containing a team that runs as well as south does.

I admire your optimism.
Willy
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby MinotFan22 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:01 pm

looking at the standings.... is shanley that good or are they just playing weak teams.
MinotFan22

Postby Willy » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:07 pm

highheat wrote:
Willy wrote:
highheat wrote:looks like south is running the show. the west might have a tough time containing a team that runs as well as south does.

I admire your optimism.

i havent seen them play yet but from the damage theyve done through 7 games i think coach bryant has one of the best teams he's ever coached. theyve got strong pitching and a solid offensive core that has produced so far this year (57 runs through 7 games.)

44 of those runs were against Devils Lake and Wahpeton, neither team has any pitching, not quite like playing Minot or Dickinson. South should run up the score against VC today too. Like I said, I really do admire your optimism, and hope you are correct. I'd say you should be more encouraged by South's pitching, opponents are averaging less than 3 runs a game.
Willy
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby i_see_it_all » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:16 pm

Im with big willy on this one. ive seen both the east and west play this season (mostly south and minot's games), and nothing's changed since last year. south just doesnt quite have the talent.
im goin with minot to win it this year, maybe dickinson again.
i_see_it_all
NDPreps Starter

Postby 7andpoo » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:44 pm

i_see_it_all wrote:Im with big willy on this one. ive seen both the east and west play this season (mostly south and minot's games), and nothing's changed since last year. south just doesnt quite have the talent.

Nothings changed? South screwed themselves against Minot numerous times but had them in state last year, so if nothing has changed then its probably gonna be a another close game.
7andpoo
NDPreps Starter

Postby i_see_it_all » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:47 am

the end result was the same. always will be the same.
i_see_it_all
NDPreps Starter

Postby Willy » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:28 pm

7andpoo wrote:
i_see_it_all wrote:Im with big willy on this one. ive seen both the east and west play this season (mostly south and minot's games), and nothing's changed since last year. south just doesnt quite have the talent.

Nothings changed? South screwed themselves against Minot numerous times but had them in state last year, so if nothing has changed then its probably gonna be a another close game.

If South screwed themselves and Minot didn't, who's the better team?
Willy
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ttime262 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:00 pm

South did not screw themselves in that game. Minot scored their only run on a ball that took a terrible hop over the centerfielders glove because the outfield in jamestown was terrible. If I remember right minot only had one hit the entire game and were completely shut down by Rusch. Minot got lucky to score the run they got.
ttime262

Postby GFRR99 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:29 pm

how come north isnt in that stat sheet?
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseballislife » Thu May 01, 2008 10:04 am

[/quote]looking at the standings.... is shanley that good or are they just playing weak teams.[/quote]

Shanley has looked pretty good from what i have seen and heard. Frappier has looked good in every start, as well as Jagim. Hitting they looked alright soild through the lineup. This is playing everyone except North and South so after this weekend we will see how good they are.
baseballislife

Postby baseballislife » Fri May 02, 2008 11:05 pm

agreed also heard they have some soph who is pretty good and throws strikes
baseballislife

Postby TheSwartz » Wed May 07, 2008 12:47 pm

How often do they update the stats for EDC? Central's Alex Moe hit his 3rd triple of the year last night and has to be around 3 or 4 doubles, and total hits. Hope it updates soon so we can see where individuals stand stat wise.
TheSwartz

Postby i_see_it_all » Wed May 07, 2008 8:36 pm

alex moe, haha i laugh everytime i see that kid play
i_see_it_all
NDPreps Starter

Postby Foultrip » Wed May 07, 2008 8:53 pm

so what does that suppose to mean?
Foultrip
NDPreps Rookie

Postby shs01240 » Wed May 07, 2008 11:33 pm

hahaha, i'm sorry, but thats funny
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby riders » Thu May 08, 2008 9:35 am

is there a site like this for the WDA. i thought it used to be dakotadiamond.com but it isnt in service anymore. if there is a new one post the link
"Not to be cheered by praise, not to be grieved by blame, but to know thoroughly one's own virtues or powers are the characteristics of an excellent man."-Satchel Paige
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Class A