ALL 21st CENTURY TEAM

Re: ALL 21st CENTURY TEAM

Postby riders » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:04 am

cole frenzel has to be on this list. top prospect and one of the top 25 prospects in the nation for this recruiting class. jed steiner was a great catcher along with brennan quintis from dickinson
"Not to be cheered by praise, not to be grieved by blame, but to know thoroughly one's own virtues or powers are the characteristics of an excellent man."-Satchel Paige
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby i_see_it_all » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:31 pm

riders wrote:cole frenzel has to be on this list. top prospect and one of the top 25 prospects in the nation for this recruiting class. jed steiner was a great catcher along with brennan quintis from dickinson

top 25 in the nation? do you have a source? the kid is a monster don't get me wrong but top 25 in the nation is a stretch.
i_see_it_all
NDPreps Starter

Postby billy » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:27 am

i think hes actually ranked somewhere in the top 50 or top 100. as a sophmore he was rated 8.5 on a 10 pt scale. MID ROUND PICK, DEFINITE D-1 PROSPECT. idk but im pretty sure that that translates to a very high ranking in his recruit class.
billy

Postby jgabby » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:30 am

How about Lucas Sandman out of Dickinson

He played some solid seasons relieving and eventually closing for UND, and he threw upper 80's with a great curve, slider, and change
jgabby
NDPreps Rookie

Postby InTheKnow » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:20 am

billy wrote:i think hes actually ranked somewhere in the top 50 or top 100. as a sophmore he was rated 8.5 on a 10 pt scale. MID ROUND PICK, DEFINITE D-1 PROSPECT. idk but im pretty sure that that translates to a very high ranking in his recruit class.

8.5 out of 10 by Perfect Game does not equate to a top 25 for his class. He is not a top 25 player. No where close. Not saying he does not have a bright future ahead of him, but top 25 for his class is a MAJOR stretch. Top 100 is even a stretch. He would probably not even make top 100 out of California or Arizona. It is seriously a different level of baseball. With that said.... Definately DI prospect with a bright future.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby riders » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:33 am

brennan quintis caught for dickinson, now for UMary and is one of the quickest ive seen. only about .1sec or so off of pro time to catch, transfer and release on a steal attempt.
"Not to be cheered by praise, not to be grieved by blame, but to know thoroughly one's own virtues or powers are the characteristics of an excellent man."-Satchel Paige
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Class A