Dickinson just how good are they(#1)

Postby eugenedinsmoe » Wed May 02, 2007 12:07 pm

Dickinson is one of the top teams in the west this year. They have been playing some great ball led by Cole Frenzel.  They have outstanding pitching, great defensive and a great offense as well. Dickinson also has a great coaching staff.  Dickison struggled early on but now thier hot!  Thier record is 5-2. They have one their last 5.  They also swept top seeded Minot. WDA is in Dickinson also. I see Dickinson being the #1 team in the west in the state tourny. I also see them winning it all this year.

No Doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eugenedinsmoe

Postby baseball » Wed May 02, 2007 12:22 pm

Was Morrey from Trinity the talented 8th grader last season?  started thinking about that during state basketball and that ive never heard anything about a Trinity baseball team
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby highheat » Wed May 02, 2007 12:23 pm

...another keepinitreal person...if you havent noticed, its better to not talk up your team if you dont want to be flamed.
highheat

Postby brownbomber » Wed May 02, 2007 12:27 pm

he means dickinson high school trinity coops with DHS
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Wed May 02, 2007 12:34 pm

highheat wrote:...another keepinitreal person...if you havent noticed, its better to not talk up your team if you dont want to be flamed.

....yea......if you havnet noticed, this is maybe the 10-15th post if said about trinity in my total of 1500+...yea your right.. GO TITANS!!!!
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball » Wed May 02, 2007 12:36 pm

but instead of accusing me of talkin up my team, can you answer the question i asked?
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby highheat » Wed May 02, 2007 12:39 pm

i was talking about the guy who made the topic, chill out. we practically posted at the same time so i had no idea you had made a post. sorry for the confusion.
Last edited by highheat on Wed May 02, 2007 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
highheat

Postby baseball » Wed May 02, 2007 1:04 pm

highheat wrote:i was talking about the guy who made the topic, chill out. we practically posted at the same time so i had no idea you had made a post. sorry for the confusion.

alright my mistake
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby eugenedinsmoe » Wed May 02, 2007 3:08 pm

i just like telling the truth about my team. I don't think theres anything wrong with that.
eugenedinsmoe

Postby dodgerfan » Wed May 02, 2007 6:14 pm

eugenedinsmoe wrote:i just like telling the truth about my team. I don't think theres anything wrong with that.

hahaha i don't see how you can predict them being the number one seed out of the west just because they swept minot and because WDA is in dickinson, that field not cool.   But anyway, thats great that Dickinson has ONE their last five games.
dodgerfan

Postby brownbomber » Thu May 03, 2007 11:24 am

dodgerfan wrote:
eugenedinsmoe wrote:i just like telling the truth about my team. I don't think theres anything wrong with that.

hahaha i don't see how you can predict them being the number one seed out of the west just because they swept minot and because WDA is in dickinson, that field not cool.   But anyway, thats great that Dickinson has ONE their last five games.

they are on a 11 game winning streak
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby dodgerfan » Thu May 03, 2007 7:09 pm

brownbomber wrote:
dodgerfan wrote:

that doesn't mean that they're going to win the WDA tourny and be the number one seed from the west; alot can happen between now and then
dodgerfan

Postby ahhhh » Fri May 04, 2007 5:38 pm

I think dickinson hsa a good chance of winning state this year
ahhhh

Postby eugenedinsmoe » Fri May 04, 2007 5:43 pm

Your a smart person
eugenedinsmoe

Postby dodgerfan » Sat May 05, 2007 3:20 am

whatever, pointless to argue since alot of dickinson people will just come on here and dissagree, we haven't even played them yet
dodgerfan

Postby brownbomber » Sat May 05, 2007 5:57 am

dodgerfan wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
dodgerfan wrote:

that doesn't mean that they're going to win the WDA tourny and be the number one seed from the west; alot can happen between now and then

i was just stating that because you said last five games, i didnt say they were going to win it all or be 1 seed at wda
Last edited by brownbomber on Sat May 05, 2007 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby eugenedinsmoe » Sat May 05, 2007 5:34 pm

brownbomber wrote:
dodgerfan wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
dodgerfan wrote:

i was just stating that because you said last five games, i didnt say they were going to win it all or be 1 seed at wda

but they will be
eugenedinsmoe

Postby ahhhh » Mon May 07, 2007 11:40 am

thers no way dickinson wins it
ahhhh

Postby eugenedinsmoe » Mon May 07, 2007 11:42 am

ahhhh wrote:thers no way dickinson wins it

ohh ya who do u think is going to win it?
eugenedinsmoe

Postby ahhhh » Mon May 07, 2007 11:55 am

Minot is going to win it
ahhhh

Postby eugenedinsmoe » Mon May 07, 2007 11:57 am

you dont know what your talking about Dickinson is way better than Minot.  your clueless. dickinson swept minot
eugenedinsmoe

Postby ahhhh » Mon May 07, 2007 11:58 am

dude minot could so beat dickison anyday no doubt if they wanted to
ahhhh

Postby eugenedinsmoe » Mon May 07, 2007 11:59 am

they havent yet
eugenedinsmoe

Postby ahhhh » Mon May 07, 2007 12:00 pm

thats because they feel bad for dickinson and don't want to embarrass them
ahhhh

Postby eugenedinsmoe » Mon May 07, 2007 12:01 pm

ohhh really did they feel bad for bismarck and williston too?
eugenedinsmoe

Next

Return to Class A