what happened to minot this year? Who is going to be the sur

Postby ahhhh » Mon May 07, 2007 11:38 am

I think your bias.
ahhhh

Postby ahhhh » Mon May 07, 2007 11:39 am

I also think minto will win state this year.
ahhhh

Postby eugenedinsmoe » Mon May 07, 2007 11:47 am

theres no way minot will win state. Dickinson is way better than minot.I Gurantee dickinson does better than minot at the state tourny if minot even gets there.
Last edited by eugenedinsmoe on Mon May 07, 2007 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
eugenedinsmoe

Postby ahhhh » Mon May 07, 2007 12:02 pm

minot is better
ahhhh

Postby eugenedinsmoe » Mon May 07, 2007 12:03 pm

No there not thats a lie
eugenedinsmoe

Postby ahhhh » Mon May 07, 2007 12:04 pm

ur lying ur just rotting for dickinson because ur from there
ahhhh

Postby ahhhh » Mon May 07, 2007 12:04 pm

rooting*
ahhhh

Postby eugenedinsmoe » Mon May 07, 2007 12:07 pm

thats bull crap, im not BIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can ask anybody from anywhere in ND besides minot and they will say Dickinson is better. go ahead ask them
eugenedinsmoe

Postby ahhhh » Mon May 07, 2007 12:11 pm

Ok. does anybody think Minot is better that Dickinson?
ahhhh

Postby minotfan » Mon May 07, 2007 4:50 pm

I do for sure.  Once they come out of their hitting slump and get back to where they were last year they will be a huge threat.
minotfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby Number7 » Mon May 07, 2007 5:02 pm

minotfan wrote:I do for sure.  Once they come out of their hitting slump and get back to where they were last year they will be a huge threat.

Nobody will hit like they did last year with wood bats.  I dont know, I'm from the east and havent seen them play, but it might not be a slump just the bats
"Pressure makes diamonds"
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby eugenedinsmoe » Mon May 07, 2007 6:12 pm

ahhhh wrote:Ok. does anybody think Minot is better that Dickinson?

Only one person agrees with u and guess what thier from minot so ha. Dickinson is better.
eugenedinsmoe

Postby brownbomber » Mon May 07, 2007 6:13 pm

exactly minot relies on the long ball and is struggling at the plate this year a few of their studs arent coming through
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby eugenedinsmoe » Mon May 07, 2007 6:15 pm

you sir are a smart person
eugenedinsmoe

Postby statechamp07 » Mon May 07, 2007 6:35 pm

dickinson relies just as much on the long ball as minot if not more i believe dicky had more homeruns last year than minot and this year from what i've seen of minot they have alot of speed and do bunt the ball alot.
statechamp07

Postby baseball30 » Mon May 07, 2007 7:14 pm

Ok i am from dickinson, and I also play on the Dickinson team, and I do not want people from dickinson braggin up my team...good for us were winning. but please do not talk us up like were amazing...we win state then you can talk all you want, but until them please do not brag ok..i do not want this to turn into a thing like it is with mandan basketball.. so sorry if i sound mean or wutnot but i just dont enjoy braggin us up...thanks
Last edited by baseball30 on Mon May 07, 2007 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baseball30

Postby dynasty2 » Mon May 07, 2007 7:17 pm

Minot is the best team, best pitchers the best hitters and they will win state. Plus it is only gonna get worse when the metal tings come back in about a month. The best will be there when it counts.
dynasty2

Postby brownbomber » Mon May 07, 2007 7:26 pm

baseball 30 your right eugene i think its time to lay back and let dickinson talk with their  play if they are legit they will show us and your right man minot is dominant they are so good
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby killer89 » Mon May 07, 2007 9:46 pm

no doubt brownbomber. to say you think your team will do well is one thing but to talk them up that much is a little out of hand. If they are that good they will show it and if not it just makes you look bad.
killer89

Postby KevO42 » Tue May 08, 2007 11:47 am

Minot may be good, but until they come out of there clump, dickinson will be the better team. Dickinson and minot are both great teams this year and as of right now dickinson is beter. And for eugene, one sweep doesnt make a team god. Dickinson may be that good, or minot just had a bad day you never know and whichever team wins state, tehy deserve it.

P.S. im not sayin either minot or dickinson will win state just because that is the topic of thread
KevO42

Postby NODAKsportsFAN » Tue May 08, 2007 2:54 pm

ndfootball wrote:Minot is very overrated.  Elgie hasnt hit any homers this year and is the most washed up player in the state.  I guess he gets corked bats but it isnt helping.

i hope your joking about the corked bats, becaue if you aren't then that is the biggest load of BS i've ever heard.
NODAKsportsFAN

Postby smart source » Tue May 08, 2007 6:01 pm

minots last 6 games

ten runned jamestown twice beat swept bismarck and 2night ten runned williston in the first game and won 4-0 in the second game
smart source

Postby NDbaseball » Tue May 08, 2007 6:44 pm

I'm from neither school and Minot IS the better team, they just need to start playing like it. This is completely off subject but does anyone know what Elgie's batting average this year is so far? Please be honest too, because I don't think he's even hitting 300 from what I hear..
NDbaseball

Postby brownbomber » Tue May 08, 2007 6:58 pm

this weekend will put an end to all this jibber jabber when these two teams go to battle we will find out who is better until they meet again
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby smart source » Tue May 08, 2007 7:02 pm

elgie is batting .447 according to the minot high school baseball stats but it hasnt been updated since may 2
Last edited by smart source on Tue May 08, 2007 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smart source

PreviousNext

Return to Class A