Knight Baseball

Postby keepinitreal » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:16 pm

Watch out for Central, we may not have a premiere pitcher, but wood bats are going to play into our favor.  We will beat teams with small ball this season.  People are sleepin on us big time, just consider yourselves warned.
keepinitreal

Postby power-aid14 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:17 pm

keepinitreal wrote:Watch out for Central, we may not have a premiere pitcher, but wood bats are going to play into our favor.  We will beat teams with small ball this season.  People are sleepin on us big time, just consider yourselves warned.

wow, do you have any friends?
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby keepinitreal » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:39 pm

Yea my state championship and I get along pretty well, what have you done with your life?
keepinitreal

Postby NDbaseball » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:30 pm

keepinitreal wrote:Yea my state championship and I get along pretty well, what have you done with your life?

Filling up water cups during the game doesn't mean you contributed..
NDbaseball

Postby power-aid14 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:37 pm

keepinitreal wrote:Yea my state championship and I get along pretty well, what have you done with your life?

that was last year, unless you are landry, you dont have permission to talk
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby keepinitreal » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:39 pm

Hey he didn't pitch every game at state now did he?  Pretty sure 9 guys hit and 9 guys play in the field, we were more than just one player, and we will prove that again this year without him.
keepinitreal

Postby dukefan32 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:29 pm

keepinitreal wrote:Hey he didn't pitch every game at state now did he?  Pretty sure 9 guys hit and 9 guys play in the field, we were more than just one player, and we will prove that again this year without him.

You guys won't even make it to STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby shs01240 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:19 pm

i have learned from experience that threads like these never work out the way you hope for. Even if your team is legit (i really don't know), no one will give you any props until they see something on the field.
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby tadam6 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:32 pm

keepinitreal wrote:Hey he didn't pitch every game at state now did he?  Pretty sure 9 guys hit and 9 guys play in the field, we were more than just one player, and we will prove that again this year without him.

thompson won state 20-1 and the next year they didn't even make it past the first round....hope you play as well as you talk...
tadam6

Postby keepinitreal » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:30 pm

You all just wait and see, we are going to kick it off this weekend in our tournament at East Grand.  After we smack some Minnesota teams using aluminum bats around, there may not be any room left on our bandwagon!
keepinitreal

Postby baseball » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:54 pm

keepinitreal wrote:You all just wait and see, we are going to kick it off this weekend in our tournament at East Grand.  After we smack some Minnesota teams using aluminum bats around, there may not be any room left on our bandwagon!

not sure many people are gonna wanna jump on your bandwagon...look at four winds in baskebtall, they were good but the fans wouldnt stop talkin so everyone hated them....jsut might be u
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Timmay07 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:10 am

Hey Keepinitreal, were using wood bats for the sacred heart tournament not aluminum.
Timmay07
NDPreps Starter

Postby anderson16 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:15 am

bandwagon, yeah i'm sure.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby b-baller » Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:34 am

This message to  keepinitreal.  You are embarrassing yourself and your team.  I'm sure your teamates would rather just go out and prove themselves on the field, and earn respect that way.  Wins and good sportsmanship will get you respect, not trash talk. 

b-baller

Postby smart source » Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:57 am

see you at state bud
smart source

Postby keepinitreal » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:35 pm

I hate to say I told you so normally but in this case I don't.  3-0 Sacred Heart Tournament Champions.  That's another tournament champions for the Knights.  Warning to all EDC teams if Riopelle is on the hill the night you face us call before we drive town to your town and forfeit just to save time, or pray for a rain out.  He is flat out nasty!!!
keepinitreal

Postby power-aid14 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:23 pm

haah your only friend is a state championship...haha...thats funny
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:29 pm

power-aid14 wrote:

haah your only friend is a state championship...haha...thats funny

did u even play???
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby brownbomber » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:41 pm

keepinitreal wrote:I hate to say I told you so normally but in this case I don't.  3-0 Sacred Heart Tournament Champions.  That's another tournament champions for the Knights.  Warning to all EDC teams if Riopelle is on the hill the night you face us call before we drive town to your town and forfeit just to save time, or pray for a rain out.  He is flat out nasty!!!

wow kid honestly, lets be realistic here man
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby Number7 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:42 pm

keepinitreal wrote:I hate to say I told you so normally but in this case I don't.  3-0 Sacred Heart Tournament Champions.  That's another tournament champions for the Knights.  Warning to all EDC teams if Riopelle is on the hill the night you face us call before we drive town to your town and forfeit just to save time, or pray for a rain out.  He is flat out nasty!!!

Congratulations on beating 3 class B teams. Riopelle, Moe, and Kreis are solid proven players and unless you are one of them, you have no right to talk.  You are probably not, just a back-up outfielder who gets to play in the 2nd game every night. The Central team as a whole will have to prove itself against quality competition and that starts with GFRR tonight.
"Pressure makes diamonds"
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby Ming01 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:09 pm

Do you want ppl to hate your team or something?
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby Number7 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:17 pm

Ming01 wrote:

Do you want ppl to hate your team or something?

Or even do you want people on your own team to hate you? alot of guys would hate someone on their team being this cocky, they would much rather prove it on the field. I feel bad for the rest of the Central team because now people may have a skewed opinion of them and their players.  Too bad one idiot had to say a bunch of stupid commets
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby tadam6 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:45 pm

i took riopelle deep two summers ago....
tadam6

Postby b-baller » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:02 pm

Ming, you are right, the Central team does not like what's coming out of keepinreals mouth and wish he would shut up.  Central is playing good ball and certainly doesn't need an idiot like keepinreal bragging it up.
b-baller

Postby Number7 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:10 pm

b-baller wrote:Ming, you are right, the Central team does not like what's coming out of keepinreals mouth and wish he would shut up.  Central is playing good ball and certainly doesn't need an idiot like keepinreal bragging it up.

hey! didnt I bring up that point?
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Next

Return to Class A