Who's going to win?

Poll runs till Sat Aug 06, 2044 2:51 am

Century
33%
St. Mary's
67%

Total votes : 12

Postby baseball18 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:48 pm

Should be a great game.  Seems like these two teams have started an intense rivalry in baseball.  Who's going to win?
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby NDbaseball » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:00 pm

Intense rivalry? I think these teams both respect eachother and get along pretty well if you ask me..
NDbaseball

Postby highheat » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:04 pm

has either team played yet and who would most likely start these games?
highheat

Postby Ming01 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:31 am

NDbaseball wrote:Intense rivalry? I think these teams both respect eachother and get along pretty well if you ask me..

I agree with you but both teams have a rivalry I would say mainly because both were very competitive against each other last year and both pretty good overall.  But just because two teams are rivals doesn't mean they don't respect one another.
Last edited by Ming01 on Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby Ming01 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:33 am

highheat wrote:has either team played yet and who would most likely start these games?

Century swept Mandan and St Mary's beat BHS in the conference game and lost in the non-conference game. 

I would say Eichele vs Dustin Wenzel most likely
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby bballer2 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:53 am

NDbaseball wrote:Intense rivalry? I think these teams both respect eachother and get along pretty well if you ask me..

No, you are right NDbaseball... you always are... the respect eachother so much!
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NDbaseball » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:34 pm

Ask anyone on either team if they like one another ..alot of them played together in the summer and are pretty good friends..your sarcasm gets you nowhere.
NDbaseball

Postby bballer2 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:45 pm

NDbaseball wrote:Ask anyone on either team if they like one another ..alot of them played together in the summer and are pretty good friends..your sarcasm gets you nowhere.

Please capatilize A lot because it is a new sentence.  Oh, and a lot is two words and ... is only used in etc.  Your sentence structure is horrible lol.  Man, I'll call truce if you do.  I am pretty good friends with a few guys on the team, too.
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bored122 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:39 pm

wow i didnt know that it really matterd if you had bad sentence structure on a message board....bballer you need to get a life if thats all you can come up with
bored122
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Strike3? » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:43 pm

bored122 wrote:wow i didnt know that it really matterd if you had bad sentence structure on a message board....bballer you need to get a life if thats all you can come up with

I could be wrong on this but i think if i remember correctly reading some posts where NDbaseball was correcting bballer's sentence structure and now bballer is just returning the favor...I could be wrong here.
It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bballer2 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:51 pm

Strike3? wrote:
bored122 wrote:wow i didnt know that it really matterd if you had bad sentence structure on a message board....bballer you need to get a life if thats all you can come up with

I could be wrong on this but i think if i remember correctly reading some posts where NDbaseball was correcting bballer's sentence structure and now bballer is just returning the favor...I could be wrong here.

lol thank you bored122... he was the one that corrected mine first tho... thanks for ur help anyway... ya i dint think you needed sentence structure until he went off on me cuz i had bad sentence structure..... thanks for the help strike3?
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NDbaseball » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:06 pm

bballer2 wrote:
Strike3? wrote:

lol thank you bored122... he was the one that corrected mine first tho... thanks for ur help anyway... ya i dint think you needed sentence structure until he went off on me cuz i had bad sentence structure..... thanks for the help strike3?

It wasn't your sentence structure, it was the fact that no one could understand one word you were saying and it just got annoying, no need to make a big deal out of it. Let's get back to the topic how about?
NDbaseball

Postby NDSportsFan » Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:36 am

what does any of this have to do with the game?
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Return to Class A