one would think he would be to hit me but i feel it is the opposite
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby smart source » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:28 pm

i dont know what you just said
smart source

Postby Strike3? » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:34 pm

smart source wrote:i dont know what you just said

ill help out sauce, what i think hes trying to say is that everyone would thing hes easy to be hit, but really he feels hes hard to hit. am i right sauce?
It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby highheat » Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:05 pm

i interpreted it as him trying to say that his accuracy is so bad he wouldnt be able to hit him even if he was 7'6", 400 pounds.
highheat

Postby dodgerfan » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:08 pm

i haven't played against joey lopez since like 14 yr. old babe ruth, and who is bollinger?
dodgerfan

Postby highheat » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:13 pm

dodgerfan wrote:i haven't played against joey lopez since like 14 yr. old babe ruth, and who is bollinger?

he's a sophomore this year who came from california i think last year. tall lefty who throws hard and has some good stuff. ive never seen a 15 year old throw that hard and have some other pitches to back up the heat.
highheat

Postby shs01240 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:19 pm

<span class="texteditorenhanced"><span class="texteditorenhanced">[user=1334]highheat[/user] wrote:
dodgerfan wrote:i haven't played against joey lopez since like 14 yr. old babe ruth, and who is bollinger?

he's a sophomore this year who came from california i think last year. tall lefty who throws hard and has some good stuff. ive never seen a 15 year old throw that hard and have some other pitches to back up the heat.
</span>

didn't we get to watch him way back in the day at DL i believe?
</span>
Last edited by shs01240 on Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby highheat » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:41 pm

shs01240 wrote:<span class="texteditorenhanced"><span class="texteditorenhanced">[user=1334]highheat[/user] wrote:

</span>

</span>

not sure. maybe a minot person could step in and help us out on this one.
highheat

Postby brownbomber » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:09 pm

what i was getting at was that sauce is of smaller stature so this joey kid should have to have to accuracy to hit him, it was meant to be a joke but you guys must not know sauce
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby highheat » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:15 pm

i know who he is and i know he's not exactly the tallest guy on century's team.
highheat

Postby dodgerfan » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:50 pm

didn't joey lopez used to play first base? so does that mean that he's going to start over martinson?
dodgerfan

Postby Saucesauer » Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:52 pm

what i am trying to say is from what i remember last year you could put him in a boat in the middle of the ocean and tell him to throw a ball into the water and he would miss the water

and i thought Elgie played first base
Last edited by Saucesauer on Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby MHSfan » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:35 pm

highheat wrote:
shs01240 wrote:<span class="texteditorenhanced"><span class="texteditorenhanced">[user=1334]highheat[/user] wrote:

</span>

</span>

Bollinger is from Florida and moved up because of his dad being in the millitary. He will be a good player this year.  Lopez also moved to Texas because of millitary reasons and I believe that he is eligable to play this season also.  He will be a dominant pitcher this year too.  Martinson is another great pitcher from Minot.  I believe that he lost only one game last year on the vista's and that was in the Legion Regional in Kansas.  As of first base, I think that Elgie or Bollinger will play there and they will play Martinson at third.  This is what I think will happen.
"You miss 100% of all shots you don't take."
Wayne Gretzky
MHSfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby minotfan » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:01 pm

MHSfan wrote:
highheat wrote:

</span>

</span>

Bollinger is from Florida and moved up because of his dad being in the millitary. He will be a good player this year.  Lopez also moved to Texas because of millitary reasons and I believe that he is eligable to play this season also.  He will be a dominant pitcher this year too.  Martinson is another great pitcher from Minot.  I believe that he lost only one game last year on the vista's and that was in the Legion Regional in Kansas.  As of first base, I think that Elgie or Bollinger will play there and they will play Martinson at third.  This is what I think will happen.

Where would they play Teddy Anderson then because Teddy is a great third baseman and I don't see Martinson beating him out for that.
minotfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby smart source » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:05 pm

2nd
smart source

Postby Strike3? » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:06 pm

minotfan wrote:
MHSfan wrote:
highheat wrote:

</span>

</span>

Where would they play Teddy Anderson then because Teddy is a great third baseman and I don't see Martinson beating him out for that.

I think Teddy will play 2nd base...hes a good 3rd basemen but he played 2nd all summer, i dont know i could be wrong but i think 2nd if not 3rd for sure.
It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby kel20Nd » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:26 pm

I remember elgie playing left last year during legion i wont be suprised if they kept them out there he is to good of an athlete to keep at 1st especially with bollinger needing a position. Teddy Anderson i think will play second kid is a stud
kel20Nd

Postby highheat » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:04 pm

i thought they were trying to mold bollinger into an outfielder.
highheat

Postby dodgerfan » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:56 pm

what about Creighton Bachmeier, where will he be playing this year?
dodgerfan

Postby Saucesauer » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:58 pm

the stands
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby highheat » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:14 pm

Saucesauer wrote:the stands

that seems a bit out of place for a player. would you care to elaborate on why he will be in the stands or are you attempting to be funny?
highheat

Postby Saucesauer » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:19 pm

i will elaborate he is an average player at best on a way above average team and i think i am not sure but i think he played jv as a junior and minot lost lundy and nelson and he dosent catch so that leaves one spot open and it sounds like bollinger is filling it i dont know if he played or just pitched last year and if he is going to be a 2ed game senior i see no point in keeping him to fill up a spot of a just as talented underclassman when they could get him rotations and ready for the futurejust an opinion though
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby magichoops » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:02 am

Creighton Bachmeier is only a junior.
magichoops

Postby smart source » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:25 am

sauce i was just wondering wat do you predict minot's lineup being? i dont need you to fill out a batting order unless you feel neccessary just who is going to play wat position
Last edited by smart source on Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
smart source

PreviousNext

Return to Class A