Top WDA Pitchers

Postby bored122 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:38 am

Ming01 wrote:
bored122 wrote:
Mr. Me Too wrote:
highheat wrote:
Mr. Me Too wrote:this is not Jace Azure, hahahaha funny how all ya'll think that...and jace azure was just in the wrong place at the wrong time...but he's a good baseball player for belcourt, i don't know if he'd be good anywhere else, probably not..

so by saying he wouldnt be any good anywhere else are you saying that he isnt really all that bored is talking him up to be?

well, you guys talk about the belcourt baseball team and how bad they are...im just sayin' if a baseball player from belcourt were to play for another team you wouldn't think he'd play...but he's quite a good baseball player
i doubt that someone from belcourt would even make it on a team in another place

so why were you talking up this azure kid then? 

that wasnt me.....hey me too wanna take this one
bored122
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Mr. Me Too » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:42 am

bored122 wrote:
Ming01 wrote:
bored122 wrote:
Mr. Me Too wrote:
highheat wrote:
Mr. Me Too wrote:this is not Jace Azure, hahahaha funny how all ya'll think that...and jace azure was just in the wrong place at the wrong time...but he's a good baseball player for belcourt, i don't know if he'd be good anywhere else, probably not..

so by saying he wouldnt be any good anywhere else are you saying that he isnt really all that bored is talking him up to be?

well, you guys talk about the belcourt baseball team and how bad they are...im just sayin' if a baseball player from belcourt were to play for another team you wouldn't think he'd play...but he's quite a good baseball player
i doubt that someone from belcourt would even make it on a team in another place

so why were you talking up this azure kid then? 

that wasnt me.....hey me too wanna take this one
Because he's a decent pitcher, thats why im talkin' him up...
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby brownbomber » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:56 pm

now that everyone has seen a few games who do you think the difference makers are
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby statechamp07 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:35 am

Some difference makers that have stood out in my mind have been pitching by martinson from minot, loomis from st marys, hausauer from bhs and quale from williston.
statechamp07

Postby BBALL1456 » Tue May 15, 2007 4:25 pm

yeah,

he came back and is living with his girlfriends brother i believe
You can have all the talent in the world. But it will get you nowhere without your teammates
BBALL1456
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Class A