Field conditions around the state

HS and Legion ball in ND.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Field conditions around the state

Postby cubsfan » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:46 am

With the recent snowfall, I know a lot of the Red River Valley will still have some snow on them. I'm just wondering how the fields are across the state.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Re: Field conditions around the state

Postby The Schwab » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:51 am

I know most of the fields central to southwest still have quite a bit of snow, but yesterday we lost a lot of snow.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby a-simple-fan » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:25 am

The northeast corner is not in too bad of shape. I have not seen the field in Fordville but I would guess that is just about dry along with the field in Walhalla. Langdon and Cando both have blowed the snow off their fields. Looking like Langdon's would be ready first. North Star had a pile on theirs. Anyone know how Grafton or St. Thomas's fields are? Most of the snow is gone in those areas.
a-simple-fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby East9 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Anybody know how Surrey's field looks like?
East9
NDPreps Rookie

Return to Baseball