upcoming dominating teams and players in AAA football

The teams in Class AAA

Re: upcoming dominating teams and players in AAA football

Postby iluvit » Sun May 09, 2010 3:06 pm

hahaha i dont think you realize how fast that is, pro cornerbacks run 4.4's, and you're say jonas is as fast as an nfl cornerback??????? haha the only one in the state who might be close to that is john welk. Also he did run a "4.4" he would be in track and probably be the top in the 100 meter dash, because channing does very well in the 100 and he runs about a 4.7 fourty. Also the reason channing will be the best running back next year is because of his lineman. Lineman control how good the running game is. Its not all about whose running the ball
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby Whatitdo » Sun May 09, 2010 4:54 pm

if he can run a sub 4.4. he'd basically be as fast as smith.
Whatitdo
NDPreps Rookie

Postby goteam11 » Sun May 09, 2010 5:09 pm

Whatitdo wrote:if he can run a sub 4.4. he'd basically be as fast as smith.

He would be faster than smith. by alot. Sub 4.4 means under that. so.. 4.39 and lower??? smith ran a 4.49 i think last year at NDSU camp.. sub 4.4 is saying he is as fast as CJ Spiller, and Javhid Best.

Id sat sub 4.8.
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indy5 » Sun May 09, 2010 5:47 pm

iluvit wrote:hahaha i dont think you realize how fast that is, pro cornerbacks run 4.4's, and you're say jonas is as fast as an nfl cornerback??????? haha the only one in the state who might be close to that is john welk. Also he did run a "4.4" he would be in track and probably be the top in the 100 meter dash, because channing does very well in the 100 and he runs about a 4.7 fourty. Also the reason channing will be the best running back next year is because of his lineman. Lineman control how good the running game is. Its not all about whose running the ball

Just because you run a good forty doesn't mean you're good in the 100. I know tons of people who have good forty times, but are bad at the 100 because they are short. They are runningbacks. They have short legs and take short choppy steps like a runningback. Track is a sport for the tall, lanky people with long legs.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby bigfella285 » Mon May 10, 2010 12:21 pm

does anybody have an idea of what the playoff picture could be this year? i know bismarck is going for sure.
bigfella285
NDPreps Reserve

Postby vikings362 » Mon May 10, 2010 9:03 pm

goteam11 wrote:
Whatitdo wrote:if he can run a sub 4.4. he'd basically be as fast as smith.

He would be faster than smith. by alot. Sub 4.4 means under that. so.. 4.39 and lower??? smith ran a 4.49 i think last year at NDSU camp.. sub 4.4 is saying he is as fast as CJ Spiller, and Javhid Best.

Id sat sub 4.8.

at A.S.K. fitness in minot he ran the forty in the middle of a workout and got a 4.45. Theres no telling what he can get if he jus does the 40 with rest. Could be the fastest kid in the state but didnt do track to get ready for football. Dont believe me but wait till he goes to the ndsu camp and blows the 40 away.
vikings362
NDPreps Reserve

Postby vikings362 » Mon May 10, 2010 9:12 pm

im not saying hes faster than CJ Spiller, thats stupid but hes REALLY explosive and i was watching him rep 255 on the single leg squats 8 times, hes a beast haha
vikings362
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Indy5 » Mon May 10, 2010 10:41 pm

vikings362 wrote:im not saying hes faster than CJ Spiller, thats stupid but hes REALLY explosive and i was watching him rep 255 on the single leg squats 8 times, hes a beast haha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: PLEASE! Stop with the madness. You make me laugh. There is no way on god's green earth a high school kid anywhere in the country can single leg squat 255 8 times. He might squat 255, but no way he does that single leg squat. This isn't being a major doubter because you say he runs a 4.4 forty time, and although that is unlikely, it's possible. Repping 255 8 times on the single leg squat, not possible.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby goteam11 » Mon May 10, 2010 10:57 pm

So he runs a 4.4, reps 255 8 times.. with one leg, runs over five people to score a touchdown, and is gonna be the best running back in the state this year. That description, to me, sounds like someone who should be a D1 running back.. gonna happen? no chance.

none of these are facts, they are rumors. post a video or something please.
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby iluvit » Tue May 11, 2010 7:26 pm

hahahahaha agree with indy5 besides even if he did all of that (which he doesnt) he would have started over dante because if he ran a 4.4 (which he doesnt) he would have been faster then dante, which thats all dante had was speed.
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby vikings362 » Tue May 11, 2010 9:52 pm

He was injured the whole year last year and couldn't practice half the time
vikings362
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Indy5 » Tue May 11, 2010 10:22 pm

vikings362 wrote:He was injured the whole year last year and couldn't practice half the time

Why wasn't this stated when we originally question the reason for him not getting many carries? Seems like this was a last resort. I know a lot of the happenings around Minot High and if this kid is what you say, I'd have heard of him.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby fixed_fanatic » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:03 pm

iluvit wrote:Channing had more rushing yards then Jonas, and he wasnt even bismarcks starting running back

yes but jonas wasnt the starting back either donte smart was the starting back last year
fixed_fanatic
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Orr4 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:48 pm

I'm from williston. i was on the team when we went to the semi-finals in '08. and i believe that was the first time in 40 years that williston made it that far into the playoffs. and i'm gonna say their may be a few good upcoming players in the near future. but it'll be another 40 years before something like that happens again. haha
Life is a Game, Hockey is Serious
Orr4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bighouse » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:42 am

2-3 years dickinson is going to have a good team
bighouse
NDPreps Starter

Postby bbfollower » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Mandan should be pretty good in the next couple of years, if the freshman team is any indication. There are some talented individuals on there.
bbfollower
NDPreps Starter

Postby xriotmakerx » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:35 pm

minot has some solid players coming up from the fresh/soph class. i go to all the games and think there's much young talent on jv
xriotmakerx
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Indy5 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:06 pm

xriotmakerx wrote:minot has some solid players coming up from the fresh/soph class. i go to all the games and think there's much young talent on jv

They also start a freshman at linebacker and he gets some time at fullback. I believe another freshman gets some time at receiver and corner.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby Mighty-Mouse » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:48 pm

Indy5 wrote:
xriotmakerx wrote:minot has some solid players coming up from the fresh/soph class. i go to all the games and think there's much young talent on jv

They also start a freshman at linebacker and he gets some time at fullback. I believe another freshman gets some time at receiver and corner.

The Linebacker/FB name is Colton Larsen, his older borther, a few may remember is Kalvin Larsen who plays for Minot State. Colton will only get stronger and follow in his brother foot steps.
"Here I am to save the day!"
Mighty-Mouse
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to AAA