Surprise teams/players in the edc next year

The teams in Class AAA

Surprise teams/players in the edc next year

Postby heisman10 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:04 pm

Does anyone know any surprise teams or players in the edc next year?
heisman10
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Surprise teams/players in the edc next year

Postby packerfan10 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:12 am

see how neer can deliver for wf...hes got WR's like kaiser and solum who can catch the ball like no other....but other surprises will see how north looks with the new coach
packerfan10

Postby squeak63 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:33 am

packerfan10 wrote:see how neer can deliver for wf...hes got WR's like kaiser and solum who can catch the ball like no other....but other surprises will see how north looks with the new coach

i was at mary camp with near... he looks pretty good he is also seems like a pretty good guy
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby HeHateMe » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:14 am

squeak63 wrote:
packerfan10 wrote:see how neer can deliver for wf...hes got WR's like kaiser and solum who can catch the ball like no other....but other surprises will see how north looks with the new coach

i was at mary camp with near... he looks pretty good he is also seems like a pretty good guy

I was there too... Seems like a good guy, however at times he was questionable, he'd make a great throw and then the next would be iffy at best... Taken into consideration that its only July, there's plenty of time for everyone to get better and get back into the "football" mode.
HeHateMe
NDPreps Starter

Return to AAA