Davies High School

The teams in Class AAA

Davies High School

Postby GFRR99 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:52 pm

whats gonna be the effects of a new high school down south? i think that both south side teams are gonna have a tough time being good for awhile. i believe the school is almost done being built and the kids will start attending in 09-10 year.
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Re: Davies High School

Postby 14>35 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:54 pm

it will definitely even the playing field with the other teams in the state
14>35
NDPreps Starter

Postby Number7 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:49 pm

GFRR99 wrote:whats gonna be the effects of a new high school down south? i think that both south side teams are gonna have a tough time being good for awhile. i believe the school is almost done being built and the kids will start attending in 09-10 year.

Oh I dont know about that at all, I thought it was going to be a little longer with this year's 8th graders becoming the 1st senior class at the new school.
"Pressure makes diamonds"
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby squeak63 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:06 am

Number7 wrote:
GFRR99 wrote:whats gonna be the effects of a new high school down south? i think that both south side teams are gonna have a tough time being good for awhile. i believe the school is almost done being built and the kids will start attending in 09-10 year.

Oh I dont know about that at all, I thought it was going to be a little longer with this year's 8th graders becoming the 1st senior class at the new school.

are the schools still going to have open enrollment... because personally i think anyone would rather play for a prooven powerhouse like south with there coaches over a brand new school whos just starting there program
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby Baller » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:05 pm

The school has not even begun to be built and will open for the 11-12 school year.
Logistics have not been planned out yet, but if you look at the demographics of the varsity athletics at South High, the majority of their players live in the zone that would put them at the Davies. I think that Davies will be very good about 3-4 years after it is built.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to AAA