upcoming players from the west

The teams in Class AAA

upcoming players from the west

Postby wake2 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:57 pm

who are some good underclassmen from the west??
wake2

Re: upcoming players from the west

Postby schwaby25 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:14 pm

Tanner Harris.... enough said
schwaby25

Postby baseball18 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:46 am

schwaby25 wrote:Tanner Harris.... enough said

As far as offense he is not a good QB at all. I don't think he'll even be the starting QB for St. Mary's next year. What does he play on defense?
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby schwaby25 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:04 pm

baseball18 wrote:

As far as offense he is not a good QB at all. I don't think he'll even be the starting QB for St. Mary's next year. What does he play on defense?

lol Who even are you? You wouldnt know who is starting next season at st. mary's. I'm a 2 year starter there. He will start, hands down, next season. He works hardest at the position and will put in time this summer. He is actually a really good quarterback and had the best arm on our team for the past two years. He just had Andrew Richter on the team ahead of him. He also was a starter at outside linebacker all season, which he will be at again this upcoming season. Where are you going to be starting at next season? Tanner Harris and Matt Chuppe will be connecting all year long again this year, as they have every year we have played together.
schwaby25

Postby baseball18 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:46 pm

schwaby25 wrote:
baseball18 wrote:

lol Who even are you? You wouldnt know who is starting next season at st. mary's. I'm a 2 year starter there. He will start, hands down, next season. He works hardest at the position and will put in time this summer. He is actually a really good quarterback and had the best arm on our team for the past two years. He just had Andrew Richter on the team ahead of him. He also was a starter at outside linebacker all season, which he will be at again this upcoming season. Where are you going to be starting at next season? Tanner Harris and Matt Chuppe will be connecting all year long again this year, as they have every year we have played together.

I am guessing by your name your are Isaac Schwab? Just a guess though, haha. But I think Justin Klabunde will be starting for St. Mary's next year mainly because he's a good QB and he is a better fit for their shotgun option offense.
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby squeak63 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:05 am

baseball18 wrote:
schwaby25 wrote:
baseball18 wrote:

I am guessing by your name your are Isaac Schwab? Just a guess though, haha. But I think Justin Klabunde will be starting for St. Mary's next year mainly because he's a good QB and he is a better fit for their shotgun option offense.
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby schwaby25 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:57 am

well.... honestly... he would be a better fit to option.... but we have talked about playing a option where the qb has to do less running in it.... and klabunde weighs 135 right now... and is no where near big enough to take the hits an option qb will.... i guess we'll have to see how it all plays out but from the inside.... im betting tanner will start... and who are you?
schwaby25

Postby truballa4life » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:14 pm

k thats enough about st.marys, someone please coment about actual AAA players
truballa4life
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball18 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:35 pm

truballa4life wrote:k thats enough about st.marys, someone please coment about actual AAA players

so SM isn't AAA now huh
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby truballa4life » Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:40 pm

theyve been playing at a AA level for a couple years now
baseball18 wrote:
truballa4life wrote:k thats enough about st.marys, someone please coment about actual AAA players

so SM isn't AAA now huh
truballa4life
NDPreps Starter

Postby isrb52 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:43 pm

[quote="truballa4life"]theyve been playing at a AA level for a couple years now[quote="baseball18"]

Are you good enough to be saying comments like that? Who are you and what team do you play on?
isrb52

Postby truballa4life » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:50 pm

id rather not say who i am cuz when ppl know who somebody is, they take everything they say as being biased. i played AAA football and was all conference all state and have played st.marys enough times to notice, they have been playing at a AA level
isrb52 wrote:
truballa4life wrote:theyve been playing at a AA level for a couple years now
baseball18 wrote:
Are you good enough to be saying comments like that? Who are you and what team do you play on?
truballa4life
NDPreps Starter

Postby und52 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:35 am

Esley Thornton best QB in the entire state
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."
Vince Lombardi
und52
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Stormtrooper » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:52 pm

next year is going to be a boring year and i am not excited to see how bad everyone is going to be in the west. but all that aside, bruce govig will be a junior next year and he will be a stud to watch on defense. zach emil will also be a junior and he is going to be a stud at running back. andrew munson on the offensive and the defensive lines. and jack beitz, wentz's second best option this year as a junior, wiill be a senior but dont expect him to have the season he had this year because chs graduated 5 solid receivers which wentz could look for. beitz will be getting all the attention by defenses.
Stormtrooper

Postby baseball18 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:26 pm

Stormtrooper wrote:next year is going to be a boring year and i am not excited to see how bad everyone is going to be in the west. but all that aside, bruce govig will be a junior next year and he will be a stud to watch on defense. zach emil will also be a junior and he is going to be a stud at running back. andrew munson on the offensive and the defensive lines. and jack beitz, wentz's second best option this year as a junior, wiill be a senior but dont expect him to have the season he had this year because chs graduated 5 solid receivers which wentz could look for. beitz will be getting all the attention by defenses.

do you ever not talk about century?
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby Stormtrooper » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:37 pm

NOPE!
Stormtrooper

Postby squeak63 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:41 am

Stormtrooper wrote:next year is going to be a boring year and i am not excited to see how bad everyone is going to be in the west. but all that aside, bruce govig will be a junior next year and he will be a stud to watch on defense. zach emil will also be a junior and he is going to be a stud at running back. andrew munson on the offensive and the defensive lines. and jack beitz, wentz's second best option this year as a junior, wiill be a senior but dont expect him to have the season he had this year because chs graduated 5 solid receivers which wentz could look for. beitz will be getting all the attention by defenses.

i dont really see how everyone thinks the west is gonna be bad next year every school has its fare share of very talented talented player seniors and the junior class next year may be one of the better all around classes we have seen in a long time
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball18 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:29 pm

Stormtrooper wrote:NOPE!

go home Century Homer
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby whocares? » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:44 pm

baseball18 wrote:

go home Century Homer

uhh, whats wrong with talking about the high school that someone attends. im guessing he attends century and maybe he likes century a lot more than every other school.

i may be going out on a limb here but i am guessing stormtrooper dont care bout none of the other west region teams. actually, he probably knows more about century than any other team and since no one talks about any century stuff so he tries to bring up chs so maybe people will, but y'all just make fun of him.

I GOT YO BACK STORMTROOPER.

EK4MRBB
whocares?

Postby cubsfan » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:08 pm

This is more of a personal favor than anything else. No more EK4MRBB because this is not about Mr. Basketball. This is about the west upcoming players.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby truballa4life » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:54 pm

people arnt angry cuz he just talks about century, its because all the stuff he says about them is stupid and made into a joke. if u attend a school and know more about the players and have solid information, noone is gonna mind u saying it, its just the stupid things that are said
truballa4life
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball18 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:49 am

whocares? wrote:
baseball18 wrote:

go home Century Homer

uhh, whats wrong with talking about the high school that someone attends. im guessing he attends century and maybe he likes century a lot more than every other school.
i may be going out on a limb here but i am guessing stormtrooper dont care bout none of the other west region teams. actually, he probably knows more about century than any other team and since no one talks about any century stuff so he tries to bring up chs so maybe people will, but y'all just make fun of him.

I GOT YO BACK STORMTROOPER.

EK4MRBB

no he just annoys the heck out of us. and makes this site look like a joke
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby Baller » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:21 am

Okay...either talk about upcoming players from the west or the topic is locked. Stay on topic please
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby truballa4life » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:15 am

well lets hear some names, and then try and compare those players to the guys who r graduating. sorry to say, but AAA football in North Dakota is gonna take a major hit
sqeak63 wrote:

i dont really see how everyone thinks the west is gonna be bad next year every school has its fare share of very talented talented player seniors and the junior class next year may be one of the better all around classes we have seen in a long time
truballa4life
NDPreps Starter

Postby squeak63 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:16 am

truballa4life wrote:well lets hear some names, and then try and compare those players to the guys who r graduating. sorry to say, but AAA football in North Dakota is gonna take a major hit
sqeak63 wrote:

willi-brent qvale(2 way starter) jeff skadland and another big linemen i cant remember his name(2way starter).... but better then any seniors they had last year... diki-frenzle(2 way starter) sam herhauf and i hear they have a soph going to be a junior running back thats gonna be good... mandan-not very good but didn't have anything last year, century-munson(2 way starter), emil, hinrich...bismarck-winkles, karel(2 way starter), jake miller (injured), klein(2 way starter) esley thorton,(yes i go to bhs so i am bias but i think that list is lagit for them) and minot- kalvin larson(2 way starter) and the little schatz.... by this list ide say maybe we wont have the few GREAT players we did this year (elgie, wentz, schlosser, ingmenson) but ide say we there is more really good players who may work hard this summer and might be in the same category as those 4
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Next

Return to AAA