Top 10 QB's next year in EDC

The teams in Class AAA

Top 10 QB's next year in EDC

Postby Elway00719 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:10 pm

Who is your top ten QB's for the upcoming season in the EDC?
Elway00719

Re: Top 10 QB's next year in EDC

Postby Wild Wolves » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:33 pm

How about top five since there aren't even ten teams?
Even with Bosch and Schnaible at north there aren't three other returners I can think of.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby Elway00719 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:07 pm

Ok... how about top 5 then?
Elway00719

Postby UND_9296 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:57 pm

Seth Zygarlicke from Central had a pretty good year, and he's back next year.
UND_9296

Postby point/center » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:13 pm

Wild Wolves wrote:How about top five since there aren't even ten teams?
Even with Bosch and Schnaible at north there aren't three other returners I can think of.

seems anyone can name 5. how about 15? go two deep
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby ghetto*revival » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:18 pm

connor bruns form south is good myles montplaisr should be decent if he works in the summer the kids got a cannon and hes got good feet for a young kid
ghetto*revival

Postby Peterson28 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:48 pm

1,2=Bosch,Schnabel... I think those two are a tossup for top two
3=Kid from Central
4=Conner Bruns
5=Friskop from Wahpeton
Peterson28

Postby GFRR99 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:34 pm

everybody should stop with the schnabel/bosch controversy. the only thing bosch has on schnabel is height. schnable has a better arm, more athletic, faster, experience and more knowledge for the game. lets get real, bosch will start when hes a senior, not next year. schnabel has been starting since a soph and played some as a frosh, theres no way whoever norths coach is will have bosch be the starter unless schnabel is more valuable at a different position which is highly unlikely
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby Number7 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:16 pm

GFRR99 wrote:everybody should stop with the schnabel/bosch controversy. the only thing bosch has on schnabel is height. schnable has a better arm, more athletic, faster, experience and more knowledge for the game. lets get real, bosch will start when hes a senior, not next year. schnabel has been starting since a soph and played some as a frosh, theres no way whoever norths coach is will have bosch be the starter unless schnabel is more valuable at a different position which is highly unlikely

Are you kidding me? have you actually seen both of them play? Bosch is a better QB. Period. Bosch has a better arm and accuaracy, Schnable may be faster but it doesnt hurt Bosch as if his feet are two blocks of concrete. He can move just fine. Schnebal may have more experience but Bosch got some time and will become a far better QB than Schnabel especially if he starts this season like he should. Lets get real haha, North would be much better if they put Bosch at QB and schnabel at WR.
"Pressure makes diamonds"
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby Deuce » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:14 am

Schnabel is extremely fast. If I was coach I'd play him at a wing back with all that switch-a-roo they do. let him run some, catch some (routes and screens) and you always have the threat of a hb pass. To me in HS if you have a really good qb that's a plus but having a really good back is irreplaceable.
Deuce
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby thenatural » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:18 pm

centrals qb for next year throws really nice passes and he moves well (just ask south) but hes lacking in size and arm strength
thenatural
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GFRR99 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:18 pm

Number7 wrote:
GFRR99 wrote:everybody should stop with the schnabel/bosch controversy. the only thing bosch has on schnabel is height. schnable has a better arm, more athletic, faster, experience and more knowledge for the game. lets get real, bosch will start when hes a senior, not next year. schnabel has been starting since a soph and played some as a frosh, theres no way whoever norths coach is will have bosch be the starter unless schnabel is more valuable at a different position which is highly unlikely

Are you kidding me? have you actually seen both of them play? Bosch is a better QB. Period. Bosch has a better arm and accuaracy, Schnable may be faster but it doesnt hurt Bosch as if his feet are two blocks of concrete. He can move just fine. Schnebal may have more experience but Bosch got some time and will become a far better QB than Schnabel especially if he starts this season like he should. Lets get real haha, North would be much better if they put Bosch at QB and schnabel at WR.

yes i have, seen schnable 3 or 4 times and bosch twice. bosch is slower then most of the lineman, stop acting like you know what your talking about. you always think you know everything about every topic but you usually are wrong. im guessing 90% of the players and people at north think/know schnabel is better
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby Peterson28 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:33 pm

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. I go to south and I know for a fact that Bosch actually isn't that slow. He isn't a burner by any standards but he runs a 5.1, and I think that is faster than pretty much any lineman in the state. I heard at north that the players talked about putting Bosch in even before they finally did. So I"m pretty sure they think Bosch is better. Out of the two Bosch definately has a better arm, but what makes him good is his smart decisions... something like 70 passes without an int. pretty good if you ask me.
Peterson28

Postby Number7 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:23 pm

See GFRR99, like always... its just as i said
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby NDSportsFan » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:09 am

Lets stop with the "you don't know anything" line of discussion please.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Riders00 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:49 pm

Sam King will most likely be the guy for Red River
Riders00
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GFC_12 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:56 pm

Seth Zygarlicke is probably going to be the best QB in the state but with only 2 returning lineman.... Kyle Grahem (EDC Anorable Mention) and Josh Jenkins (who started Two weeks but was hit with the Injury bug). So with those two you still need 3 more lineman and its hard to find 3 new lineman that can play at the Varsity Level as Central Lost Jake Kennedy, Matt Prochko, Mike Gavere, and Jake Ostgard all pretty good size hoggies! So My Point is Central needs some lineman and some depth!!
GFC_12

Postby gf_siouxfan » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:22 am

Peterson28 wrote:You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. I go to south and I know for a fact that Bosch actually isn't that slow. He isn't a burner by any standards but he runs a 5.1, and I think that is faster than pretty much any lineman in the state. I heard at north that the players talked about putting Bosch in even before they finally did. So I"m pretty sure they think Bosch is better. Out of the two Bosch definately has a better arm, but what makes him good is his smart decisions... something like 70 passes without an int. pretty good if you ask me.

thrs differant kinds of fast. does he have the football kind.

^^^ive read that a few times and if you havent played you dont know the equation to football speed
gf_siouxfan

Postby Riders00 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:34 pm

who is WF's QB for next year? If it's the jv one I thought he looked really good.
Riders00
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Number7 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:53 pm

Probably Alan Neer, he will be a senior. Was the one your talking about taller and left-handed? I wouldnt call him really good. It should be interesting to see how he does.
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby 14>35 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:35 pm

can you please tell me why zygarlicke is going to be the best QB in the state? i have a very hard time believing that.
14>35
NDPreps Starter

Postby Riders00 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:59 pm

Number7 wrote:Probably Alan Neer, he will be a senior. Was the one your talking about taller and left-handed? I wouldnt call him really good. It should be interesting to see how he does.

did he fill in when farkas got hurt? i think that's the guy i was thinking of
Riders00
NDPreps Reserve

Postby gf_siouxfan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:41 am

GFC_12 wrote:Seth Zygarlicke is probably going to be the best QB in the state but with only 2 returning lineman.... Kyle Grahem (EDC Anorable Mention) and Josh Jenkins (who started Two weeks but was hit with the Injury bug). So with those two you still need 3 more lineman and its hard to find 3 new lineman that can play at the Varsity Level as Central Lost Jake Kennedy, Matt Prochko, Mike Gavere, and Jake Ostgard all pretty good size hoggies! So My Point is Central needs some lineman and some depth!!

Well I have been banned for 5 days. an i think this is what it was from. i think i ripped into seth z a little bit.

but jw how does seth z match up to be one of the best qbs in the state? i strongly disagree with this comment
gf_siouxfan

Postby heisman10 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:00 pm

did connor bruns play soph football this year? was he number 10?
heisman10
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Number7 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:51 pm

Riders00 wrote:
Number7 wrote:Probably Alan Neer, he will be a senior. Was the one your talking about taller and left-handed? I wouldnt call him really good. It should be interesting to see how he does.

did he fill in when farkas got hurt? i think that's the guy i was thinking of

No, that was tyler lund who is a senior
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Next

Return to AAA