Class AAA Championship Game - November 10th

The teams in Class AAA

Re: Class AAA Championship Game - November 10th

Postby Baller » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:17 am

highheat wrote:that turf really tripped up bismarck tonight...if only they played outside

Then there would have been more excuses and advantage south because BhS plays the majority of their games on turf and not on grass.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby HockeyHigh » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:45 am

How badly BHS got ripped up tonight was not just by the turf. 40-14 is a demolition in a championship game, I don't think a homefield advantage of any sort will beat double the yardage of another team.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby fsfootball09 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:55 am

South dominated the game from start to finish like they should have. You can't complain about homefield advantage with the score being 40-14 thats just getting humiliated in the championship game.
fsfootball09

Postby Saucesauer » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:54 pm

Looks like the real championship game may have been the South CHS game
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby pepsi123 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:48 pm

south showed up to play some football last night and took it to bismarck in every aspect of the game. if horners 90 yard td wouldnt have been called back biscmarck would have been stamped with just about every dakota bowl offensive record. they had the refs in their back pocket all night and still could only get lucky to catch the south dbs off guard. Bismarck should be embarrased. They did not deserve to be in a big game with a team of souths caliber. No more excuses from bismarck fans about homefield advantage and all the rest of the garbage. The better team won hands donw.
pepsi123

Postby brownbomber » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:57 pm

what do you mean were lucky they caught souths dbs, souths dbs look like they were running routes cause they did know how to defend bhs passing attack, if bhs catches some of those its tied at half and not 27-14
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby pepsi123 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:02 pm

the only time bhs was even a little bit succesful was on long passes that were blown coverages that happened like three times and they just happened to get the ball in the right spot. idk how bhs couldnt have scored a lot when every other play south was called for another bs penalty. bhs couldnt execute to save their lives. But wait they have the best defense in the state. NO ONE CAN RUN ON BHS. what a joke. they were clowned on all last night. i think everyone knows who has the best defense in the state.
pepsi123

Postby King James » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:24 pm

pepsi123 wrote:the only time bhs was even a little bit succesful was on long passes that were blown coverages that happened like three times and they just happened to get the ball in the right spot. idk how bhs couldnt have scored a lot when every other play south was called for another bs penalty. bhs couldnt execute to save their lives. But wait they have the best defense in the state. NO ONE CAN RUN ON BHS. what a joke. they were clowned on all last night. i think everyone knows who has the best defense in the state.

are u kidding me u think south got called for everything. bhs has more penalties called on them including a face guard penalty? something i have never heard of and all the cornerback did was put his hands up he didnt even touch the south wide out and that ended up being a big play early in the 3rd quarter cause it would have been 4th down
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby Ming01 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:31 pm

King James wrote:
pepsi123 wrote:the only time bhs was even a little bit succesful was on long passes that were blown coverages that happened like three times and they just happened to get the ball in the right spot. idk how bhs couldnt have scored a lot when every other play south was called for another bs penalty. bhs couldnt execute to save their lives. But wait they have the best defense in the state. NO ONE CAN RUN ON BHS. what a joke. they were clowned on all last night. i think everyone knows who has the best defense in the state.

are u kidding me u think south got called for everything. bhs has more penalties called on them including a face guard penalty? something i have never heard of and all the cornerback did was put his hands up he didnt even touch the south wide out and that ended up being a big play early in the 3rd quarter cause it would have been 4th down

in high school if you put your hands up in front of the receiver and aren't looking for the ball it's a penalty
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby Football4ever » Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:43 pm

suddenly we don't see all the smack talk from bismarck fans... "bismarck is on a roll, they have the number 1 run defense, south has NO passing game".

i just love it when teams proove idiots like that wrong. #1 run defense! only allowed over 300 yds. south on the other hand, allowed 45 or something?? ok.

south has no passing game. cameron was 7 for 8 in the first half and the only incompletion was a spike. after that they didn't have to pass anymore, just like the rest of the year. once again they proove why pass when you can run all over teams? just cuz they don't pass often doesn't mean they can't!

they also showed that they can score at will if they want to. example: going 80 yards in 30 seconds at the end of the half.

CONGRATS FARGO SOUTH, REPEAT STATE CHAMPS!
Football4ever

Postby Ming01 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:32 pm

highheat wrote:that turf really tripped up bismarck tonight...if only they played outside

tripped up? is that even possible on turf?
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby footballguy09 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:06 pm

King James wrote:

Ok saying bhs was getting screwed by the refs would be rediculous. I would have to ask you which game were you watching because south got anything and everything called on them offsides on the o-line? yes i heard the referee call that. their linebackers went offsides half the time they came on a blitz because the refs couldnt keep up with their speed that was talked about on tv. the only call bhs got screwed on was a pass interference call that was a make up call.
footballguy09

Postby oneNdone » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:04 am

Baller wrote:
carramrod02 wrote:nice try on what?

Felch does not even compare with Gross

Felch and Gross are two totally different players. Shut up.
oneNdone

Postby oneNdone » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:10 am

Wild Wolves wrote:I agree that the east teams do have an advantage in the Championship games. Less travel sleeping in their own beds, eating a routine diet v. fast food. The turf, no a factor. And if it was comparing the golf dome to the Fago Dome is like comparing apples and grapples, they look the same but they are very different.

Just because the West has crap facilities doesn't mean you can hate on the Fargo Dome. Quit whining and build something out there. Do us all a favor please.
oneNdone

Postby oneNdone » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:13 am

Cameron had an amazing game. MVP of the State title. Very impressed.
oneNdone

Postby oneNdone » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:16 am

Also very glad to see a name other than Horner's in the paper. South has too much talent to be overshadowed by one player. Gross, Gackle, Griffin, Jones, Cameron, Hooey, Erickson.

And to the papers-GIVE THE DEFENSE SOME CREDIT! Articles shouldn't always be about offense and their running backs. Defense wins games.
oneNdone

Postby ndfootball » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:00 pm

oneNdone wrote:Also very glad to see a name other than Horner's in the paper. South has too much talent to be overshadowed by one player. Gross, Gackle, Griffin, Jones, Cameron, Hooey, Erickson.

And to the papers-GIVE THE DEFENSE SOME CREDIT! Articles shouldn't always be about offense and their running backs. Defense wins games.

Defense wins games most of the time. But when you have an offense like South does you really dont need alot of defense.
ndfootball

Postby carramrod02 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:05 pm

bhs was really good i am glad it was a close game like some of you guys were saying... lol not south was killing it my boy dobber even threw himself a 2 point conversion just to show you guys his arm power and my boy tony will scissor kicking everyone all i no is we all partied hard that night for being state champs while bismarck prob cried their way all the way back up to bismarck chika
carramrod02

Postby King James » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:49 pm

give it up on dobberstein even though cameron played really well saturday he still wasn't a stand out QB in the east and if dobberstein was backing him up that doesnt say much about him
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby e.s.p.n. » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:49 pm

I was really impressed with Bismarck's sophomore quarterback. He has a lot of potential, he has a strong, accurate arm and he made a couple plays with his legs too. Even though South dominated the game and has a very good defense, he handled himself pretty well. The kid is just a stud, and will be someone to look out for these next couple of years.
e.s.p.n.
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Saucesauer » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:52 pm

King James wrote:give it up on dobberstein even though cameron played really well saturday he still wasn't a stand out QB in the east and if dobberstein was backing him up that doesnt say much about him

too bad the best qb in the state played last week aginst south that was actually a game too until the 4th i think, ohh ya they ran a 2 pt conversion cuz the kicker is terriable and cant make xps haha i wasnt impressed with the regular kicker either how cant south find somone that can kick the ball farther than 35 yards??
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby pepsi123 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:02 pm

well if you had a brain you would relize that it is a strategy not to kick it deep. its called directional and placement kicking. Who in their right mind would kick it deep to someone with ploofs speed. No one. anybody can kick the ball to about the ten yard line. thats just not the idea.
pepsi123

Postby Baller » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:37 pm

Saucesauer wrote:
King James wrote:give it up on dobberstein even though cameron played really well saturday he still wasn't a stand out QB in the east and if dobberstein was backing him up that doesnt say much about him

too bad the best qb in the state played last week aginst south that was actually a game too until the 4th i think, ohh ya they ran a 2 pt conversion cuz the kicker is terriable and cant make xps haha i wasnt impressed with the regular kicker either how cant south find somone that can kick the ball farther than 35 yards??

They kick off guy is a different kid than the kid that kicks extra points...Roesler is actually a very accuarate kicker....Jones(kickoff guy) has struggled all year.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby brownbomber » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:29 pm

Saucesauer wrote:

cause they have some many talented guys no one wants too kick
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby Saucesauer » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:21 pm

Baller wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:

They kick off guy is a different kid than the kid that kicks extra points...Roesler is actually a very accuarate kicker....Jones(kickoff guy) has struggled all year.

it was a directional kick at the goal post?? and after he misses they run a 2pt the next td??? the kickoff guy was bad the people i talked to said he was like that all year too
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

PreviousNext

Return to AAA