Class AAA Championship Game - November 10th

The teams in Class AAA

Re: Class AAA Championship Game - November 10th

Postby Baller » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:40 pm

Saucesauer wrote:
Baller wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:
King James wrote:give it up on dobberstein even though cameron played really well saturday he still wasn't a stand out QB in the east and if dobberstein was backing him up that doesnt say much about him

too bad the best qb in the state played last week aginst south that was actually a game too until the 4th i think, ohh ya they ran a 2 pt conversion cuz the kicker is terriable and cant make xps haha i wasnt impressed with the regular kicker either how cant south find somone that can kick the ball farther than 35 yards??

They kick off guy is a different kid than the kid that kicks extra points...Roesler is actually a very accuarate kicker....Jones(kickoff guy) has struggled all year.

it was a directional kick at the goal post?? and after he misses they run a 2pt the next td??? the kickoff guy was bad the people i talked to said he was like that all year too

what do mean directional kick??? Roesler was 34/39 this year...something like anyway and almost all of the ones that he missed were at the dome where the goal is narrower than high school posts. So what if they run a two point conversion...whats your point. The kickoff guy was bad, but you are talking about two different people
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BigBlue62 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:52 pm

amen
BigBlue62

Postby Football4ever » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:51 pm

they missed the one XP, and ran a 2 pt. the next try to try and make up the point. Not cuz they were scared to kick it again! haha there aren't a whole lot of HS kickers that are more accurate than 34/39 buddy. thats very respectable.
Football4ever

Postby vikes123 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:00 am

All I would like to say is the sophomore Esley Thorton stepped up huge for Bismarck and no one helped the kid out!
vikes123

Previous

Return to AAA